View Full Version : Does a convicted murderer have the right to SRS?

www.tglovers.com
04-18-2010, 01:05 AM
http://cerebraldiva.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/transsexual-murderer-suing-the-state-to-pay-for-sex-change/

FREE TG SOCIAL NETWORK:
WWW.TGLOVERS.COM (http://thetrannydiaries.ning.com)

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Mischelle Sabrina (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=42286&highlight=mischelle+sabrina)? Oh, sorry. Different murderous fruit who killed his wife.

Btw, if you're reading this in prison, Mischelle Sabrina, don't worry. Chaingunner and Crimson Raider still love your funny face and forgive you. God bless crossderessing nutjobs and the HungD's mods who enable them forever.

Ummm, to answer the question? NO.

Silcc69
04-18-2010, 01:39 AM
LMAO at Nicole and wow uhm no way should this person be allowed to get all of this treatment.

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2010, 01:50 AM
When you kill someone, you lose your rights to do a lot of stuff. And imo Buffalo Bill should've worked on her gender issues before she took a person's life. Fry that brick.

shqiptare
04-18-2010, 07:59 AM
we spend less than $8,000 per child per year in public schools. our tax money goes to that and prisoners among other things. it takes $22,000 a year to take care of a single inmate. just like they lost the right to vote, they dont deserve a penny more for a luxury like surgery. fuck em, this shouldnt even be a question.

OEMEnemyNum1
04-18-2010, 10:45 AM
I say let them have the SRS, but it has to be the prison doctor that does the surgery.

hippifried
04-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I think electrocution, the gas chamber, lethal injection, & even life imprisonment are a wast of good body parts. I like the idea of execution by dissection. So yeah, if somebody needs his balls, take 'em. Any other parts you want too.

Intrepid
04-18-2010, 01:15 PM
When you kill someone, you lose your rights to do a lot of stuff. And imo Buffalo Bill should've worked on her gender issues before she took a person's life. Fry that brick.

Took the words right out of my mouth

loren
04-18-2010, 03:31 PM
It is ridiculous the amount of money that is spent to make the "dregs of society" comfortable. I agree with Nicole, it's a little too late for that person to decide 'Hey I really wanna be a girl.' The warden shouldn't even let him take this to court.

It's different from prison to prison (or so I've been told). Some wardens are real lenient about what the inmates can do, while others rule with an iron fist.

Nicole Dupre
04-18-2010, 04:16 PM
we spend less than $8,000 per child per year in public schools. our tax money goes to that and prisoners among other things. it takes $22,000 a year to take care of a single inmate. just like they lost the right to vote, they dont deserve a penny more for a luxury like surgery. fuck em, this shouldnt even be a question.
I knew someone would make that mistake. But there's a distinction to be made. It's not a "luxury surgery". But it's also not an immediate life or death situation.

DSpar
04-18-2010, 10:33 PM
Althought the choice of words wasn't the best, I think what the poster meant is that it is not a medically necessary surgery.

sugdaddie69
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Its most likely they're prison daddy who wants the bitch to have the surgery.

Cyclops
04-19-2010, 04:29 AM
And what comes next? A request for transfer to a womens correctional facility?:rolleyes:

BellaBellucci
04-19-2010, 06:14 AM
And what comes next? A request for transfer to a womens correctional facility?:rolleyes:

Actually, you could count on it. And they'd probably have to grant her request.

~BB~

dan_drade
04-19-2010, 08:08 AM
If he had killed someone that I loved, I would be more than happy to give him a sex change personally. I have a dull pocket knife that I could sharpen just for the occasion. On second thought, maybe I wouldn't sharpen it. ;)