View Full Version : Imagine This Scenario

Lavonne
11-05-2005, 08:20 PM
It's a beautiful day, you are sitting in a little sidewalk cafe like you find in many beautiful European towns and cities, waiting for your lunch date. It will be a typical European lunch, a couple of hours or so, relaxing, sharing a couple of bottles of wine, pleasant conversation, but no sex afterward, just spending a pleasant afternoon with someone you enjoy. Which TGirl would you want to be your date?

brickcitybrother
11-05-2005, 08:25 PM
The one that I cared about.

BeardedOne
11-05-2005, 08:28 PM
At the moment, there's only two I know well enough to picture in that scenario. Of the two, I'd choose Lisa Lawrence. She's energetic and fun to talk to and we get along pretty well on that level.

Hell, after a couple bottles of wine, who knows what jokes we'd tell each other. :twisted:

Gus The Dagger
11-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Couple of hours and couple of bottles of wine?

BlackAdder
11-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Patricia Araujo...I dont know how her personality is but she certainly is a cutie....I only know one tgirl personally, and i cant picture her in that setting:)

joyboy123
11-05-2005, 10:53 PM
It's a beautiful day, you are sitting in a little sidewalk cafe like you find in many beautiful European towns and cities, waiting for your lunch date. It will be a typical European lunch, a couple of hours or so, relaxing, sharing a couple of bottles of wine, pleasant conversation, but no sex afterward, just spending a pleasant afternoon with someone you enjoy. Which TGirl would you want to be your date?

Definitely Vicki. She has opinions and I could probably relate to her more than the other girls.

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 12:13 AM
One of two girls, my friend Marlene or Danielle.

Marlene is the only attractive ts I have met that has read the complete works of Sartre, Camus and Moliere in French. She is always good for conversation, too bad she moved back to Paris.

Danielle is just Dainelle, the all-American girl, but with the ability to grasp difficult political thought.

rick_932
11-06-2005, 12:29 AM
karol

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 06:25 AM

You, babe. I'll get the wine and the lunch. I like seafood, how about you? Dieppe?

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 06:47 AM

That's what she said. Lunch.

Gus The Dagger
11-06-2005, 07:24 AM

Isnt both of these is too much? I mean 1 hour and 1 bottle of wine.

tsntx
11-06-2005, 10:11 AM

im guessing your "dream date" charges by the hour gus?

Legend
11-06-2005, 10:12 AM
tsntx

tsntx
11-06-2005, 10:14 AM
tsntx

?

Legend
11-06-2005, 10:16 AM
tsntx

?

"just spending a pleasant afternoon with someone you enjoy. Which TGirl would you want to be your date"

tsntx
11-06-2005, 10:19 AM
lol ohhhhhhh thnx

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 11:52 AM

No.

Gus The Dagger
11-06-2005, 03:10 PM

No, Im just saying that 2 hours and 2 bottles is just too much for the lunch. I have never seen anyone lunch so much.

MacShreach
11-06-2005, 06:36 PM

No, Im just saying that 2 hours and 2 bottles is just too much for the lunch. I have never seen anyone lunch so much.

So, never been outside of Brooklyn, Gus? I have known lunches go on from noon till five in the afternoon, and a lot more than 1 bottle/skull of wine consumed, believe me. Two hours and a bottle each is good for a nice time. And she did say no sex, so it's cool. Don't worry though, I won't drive.