PDA

View Full Version : ts marriage

yodajazz
04-09-2010, 05:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe1Vcqx-OgQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3YVs78kI8&feature=related

I believe that the woman getting married, by civil ceremony, is trans, because this on a channel of a trans woman who lives in Barcelona. There are at least a couple of other trans woman who were there and waiting outside. I saw them in other vids on the channel. It is a good one to see some trans life in Spain. Dyana has 93 vids on her channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/traviesadyana

daleach
04-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Thats awesome. i love to see trans-women getting married. Go Spain!

Coroner
04-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Yeah, a wonderful sight. I recall an article in a newspaper 10 years ago about a couple getting married in Spain (also in Barcelona). The bride was a TS and as far as I remember, it was the first TS marriage in Spain.

alyssats
04-09-2010, 09:38 AM
wow nice to see this kind of video

its always been a fantasy of mine and i think most TS girls to be married ;)

alyssats
04-09-2010, 09:40 AM
a couple of my TS friends also got married :)

thx1138
04-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Yes, it was a civil ceremony. I wonder what the Vatican's policy on transgender marriages is.

thx1138
04-09-2010, 09:49 AM
http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/44071/21967913/?pg=last It would seem a marriage could be performed if it was low key and a donation of sufficient size were to be offered.

Coroner
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
LGBT marriages have been legal in Spain since 2005. Vaticanīs opinion is irrelevant (as it should be).

thx1138
04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes, of course it's legal in Spain. The marriage was performed by a functionary (bureaucrat) of the Spanish government. Duh! "Vaticanīs opinion is irrelevant (as it should be)." is your opinion NOT everyone's.

Shadow0978s
04-09-2010, 01:31 PM
I married a transsexual woman here in the States, all it really required was an open denominational church, an ammended birth certificate that had the "F" box checked for her, as well as driver's liscence and social security number.

The clerk at the Social Security Office was a true bearucrat though. We took all of her paper work saying she had had a legal sex change opperation, the clerk read it, and then looked up at the both of us and asked with a dead pan expresion on his face : "Has anything else changed?"

mikejones
04-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Great post Yoda. Thanks for sharing. Started my day off with a smile.

SarahG
04-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Yes, it was a civil ceremony. I wonder what the Vatican's policy on transgender marriages is.

The Vatican is adamantly opposed to it. If they know someone is a MtF TS, they will not marry her to a GB.

I married a transsexual woman here in the States, all it really required was an open denominational church, an ammended birth certificate that had the "F" box checked for her, as well as driver's liscence and social security number.

The clerk at the Social Security Office was a true bearucrat though. We took all of her paper work saying she had had a legal sex change opperation, the clerk read it, and then looked up at the both of us and asked with a dead pan expresion on his face : "Has anything else changed?"

Which state was it in? The legal validity of postop marriages is untested in some states right now. Not very many states have tested the validity of postop marriages in the courts and settled on a ruling allowed it.

lovesall
04-09-2010, 05:11 PM
It is great to see Transgender marriages, also put a smile on my face!

giovanni_hotel
04-09-2010, 05:23 PM
There was something unexpectedly hott about that civil ceremony youtube clip!!!

yodajazz
04-16-2010, 12:41 PM

I forgot to commend you for following through with your love commitment. For many here, being with a trans woman is just a fantasy, and a few have never even met one in real life.

Anyway, as far the the bureacrat, I believe they are required to ask that question, becuase of other things people neglect to report. By the way in my state, last I heard was that you cannot get your sex amended for any reason. There are lots of conservatives down state.

Silcc69
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Didn't Kelly Shore get married?

Detroit
04-16-2010, 06:15 PM
wish I was married to a t-girl

latinpapi
04-16-2010, 08:53 PM
a couple of my TS friends also got married :)

I just posed a similar question at http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=739842#post739842

Please reply!

TSLoverUK999
04-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Good post, mad me feel all warm inside, plus she was hot too ;o)