PDA

View Full Version : A Request Please

buckjohnson
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
I posted this thread on the old board. Someone posted to it, calling the thread "gay" and saying I was "dumb" and a "retard" for posting it. This person, who wrote these intellect terms, had the intellect capacity to write those words in sentences that were in a completely ungrammatically correct manner. That is what happens when a person challenges someone else’s intelligence. Usually there is some transference/projection going on, and they invariably in the context of shouting "dummy" show their own lack of English comprehension and grammar skills. It is a form of synchronicity, as it is not by chance that someone calling another person "retard" cannot write a simple sentence correctly.

As such, I am going to repost this thread, with some slight modifications and adjustments.

Rockabilly and I joined HA at about the same time, yet he has over 10 times the amout of postings. Can someone please post threads about subjects I am interessted in and would comment on, so I can catch up to him. I like moonlight walks on the beach with Nicole D, NY Knicks, walking in the rain with the one I love, french woman, power lifting and crunching of chubby woman when I have ingested a large amount of Barcardi 151 rum, jazz music, Jennifer Paris, the shape of a junky trunky, Amtrak, sex on a Amtrak train, ex GF's who drunk dial me and want some midnight magnet/magic, playing pool, summer nights at the Rucker, Kingston Mines (Chicago), anything to call out Schimmels (sp!) or whatever that person calls themself that shows its lack of good sense and toilet training, and long talks with my gf (right). Please help!!! and open some threads on these subjects

Nicole Dupre
04-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Good lord. Stop trying to use so many big words, and make some sense for a change.

This person, who wrote these intellect terms, had the intellect capacity to write those words in sentences that were in a completely ungrammatically correct manner.

IRONY: That post was some major pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Catch it. You keep on using "intellect" as an adjective. It's not. The word you wanted was INTELLECTUAL, you shitfaced non-poster.

Also " ungrammatically correct manner" is wrong as well. Being "correct" is not a "manner". Things are either correct or incorrect, you wordy alcoholic. lol :P

"Hi. My made-up internet name is "Buck Johnson", and I'm shitfaced on Baccardi 151, 24/7." ('Hi, Buck.")

thx1138
04-06-2010, 09:39 PM
I fail to see why you'd get upset by anything Schimmel would post. The guy clearly has issues with everyone. Putting him on "ignore" is your best option.

hippifried
04-06-2010, 09:58 PM
It's not the infatuation with Rockabilly, beach walks with Nicole, or any of the other smarmy mushy stuff that makes your post gay. It's that whole being a Knicks fan thingie. D'Antoni's gay.

keepingitreal470
04-06-2010, 10:05 PM
I fail to see why you'd get upset by anything Schimmel would post. The guy clearly has issues with everyone. Putting him on "ignore" is your best option.I did. He was on of my first to make the list. LOL

onmyknees
04-07-2010, 01:24 AM
I fail to see why you'd get upset by anything Schimmel would post. The guy clearly has issues with everyone. Putting him on "ignore" is your best option.

You don't like Schimmel, ND and me because we know exactly what the fuck you two ( keepingitreal and thx1138)are and call you on it every single time. .

Nothing against Giovanni, but he's a kiss ass ( it's one thing to kiss TS ass, it's another to kiss internet thug ass) so you'll leave him unblocked.

onmyknees
04-07-2010, 01:28 AM
I posted this thread on the old board. Someone posted to it, calling the thread "gay" and saying I was "dumb" and a "retard" for posting it. This person, who wrote these intellect terms, had the intellect capacity to write those words in sentences that were in a completely ungrammatically correct manner. That is what happens when a person challenges someone else’s intelligence. Usually there is some transference/projection going on, and they invariably in the context of shouting "dummy" show their own lack of English comprehension and grammar skills. It is a form of synchronicity, as it is not by chance that someone calling another person "retard" cannot write a simple sentence correctly.

As such, I am going to repost this thread, with some slight modifications and adjustments.

Rockabilly and I joined HA at about the same time, yet he has over 10 times the amout of postings. Can someone please post threads about subjects I am interessted in and would comment on, so I can catch up to him. I like moonlight walks on the beach with Nicole D, NY Knicks, walking in the rain with the one I love, french woman, power lifting and crunching of chubby woman when I have ingested a large amount of Barcardi 151 rum, jazz music, Jennifer Paris, the shape of a junky trunky, Amtrak, sex on a Amtrak train, ex GF's who drunk dial me and want some midnight magnet/magic, playing pool, summer nights at the Rucker, Kingston Mines (Chicago), anything to call out Schimmels (sp!) or whatever that person calls themself that shows its lack of good sense and toilet training, and long talks with my gf (right). Please help!!! and open some threads on these subjects

Jesus Buck...I keep trying to defend you, but you keep posting stuff like this. I recall this post from the old board, and couldn't follow what you were saying then either. Forget the modifications, in fact...forget this post ! But I still think you're OK..

fred41
04-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I think Schimmel's post are usually pretty funny.

Nicole Dupre
04-07-2010, 01:49 AM
I actually liked Buck until he did something as retarded as say that my site sucked before it even launched. Now I just think his brains are mush.

onmyknees
04-07-2010, 03:05 AM
I actually liked Buck until he did something as retarded as say that my site sucked before it even launched. Now I just think his brains are mush.

Appearently Ole Buck is quite the sage. He can see into the futre enough to judge your site , but he can't see the forest for the trees...LMAO

buckjohnson
04-07-2010, 08:15 AM
Good lord. Stop trying to use so many big words, and make some sense for a change.

IRONY: That post was some major pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Catch it. You keep on using "intellect" as an adjective. It's not. The word you wanted was INTELLECTUAL, you shitfaced non-poster.

Also " ungrammatically correct manner" is wrong as well. Being "correct" is not a "manner". Things are either correct or incorrect, you wordy alcoholic. lol :P

"Hi. My made-up internet name is "Buck Johnson", and I'm shitfaced on Baccardi 151, 24/7." ('Hi, Buck.")

I agree with all what you posted.

buckjohnson
04-07-2010, 08:17 AM

Nicole..can we move past that?

thx1138
04-07-2010, 09:11 PM
must be talking to the members of the ignore list crew. :>)

buckjohnson
05-02-2010, 08:13 PM
I do not want to ignore anyone. I am a live and let live kinda crew member. I jsut like Barcardi 151, posting to this site, and the Knicks. I can't think of three more fucked up things to like.

BeardedOne
05-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Well, you're still here and have managed to reach the Post Number of the Beast (666), so we can't be all =that= boring. :) Congrats on that magical count, BTW.

I just noticed that one of the members that I find rather interesting has posted less than 100 times since joining about three years ago. Don't fret on the post count. I see that I've been posting far less than I used to. Mostly it's due to life issues (Fuck JP Morgan/Chase), but there's a number of other reasons. I mean, really, how many times can you reply to an "Am I Gay" thread or defend one's choice to date commercially versus dumpster diving?

jniowa
05-02-2010, 11:22 PM
i've been around HA for a while now but apparently I don't pay enough attention b/c i'm totally lost as to what this thread is really about. oh well...

buckjohnson
05-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Iowa, it is about having some variety in the psoting of threads. Tired of I hate so and so and who has a big cock, or am i gay or emails about johns/clients/stalkers threads or IR racist threads. The reason I first came to this site was I put Huffington Post in the search box (wonder how many times that has happen to others) and got Hung Angels instead. I liked that diversity in the posting, the passion in the defense of others and their journeys, and the beauty of the models. I looked past some of the negative items and the negative posters and wished I was as smart as some of the posters. Even when Nicole called me out on some of my bullshit and hypocrisy, I was ok with that.

Beside, I am just jealous that one person can post some many times more than me even though we hav joined the same time. That said, my best TG friend has expressed dislike in my posting to this site, so I have curtailed posting and resume lurking. I guess i will never catch up with Billy

rockabilly
05-04-2010, 10:11 PM
The vast majority of my posts are simply word association and talking about movies and games and the hotness of many of the ladies here oh and flirting w/ those ladies too.

I'm not in the scene or in a tg paradise , I'm nobody important ... i'm just a guy who is attracted to tgirls and enjoys posting w/ like minded people.

It's not a competition Buck just post what you like as often as you like.

buckjohnson
05-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Thanks billy for the tip. I never view it as a competition, just wish I had a diverse interests as other posters. That said, I am now sexually attracted to grannies, not chubbies. I wish I could control what my dick gets hard to.

Helvis2012
05-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Funny......very funny.

Silcc69
05-05-2010, 07:25 AM
I do not want to ignore anyone. I am a live and let live kinda crew member. I jsut like Barcardi 151, posting to this site, and the Knicks. I can't think of three more fucked up things to like.

Good alcohol
Shitty team

discarded
05-05-2010, 08:07 AM
A guy died on a Motorcycle or some shit like that......this thread sucks

buckjohnson
05-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Good alcohol
Shitty team

I agree.
Thanks silcc

JackBeLittle
05-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Why don't you just start threads yourself that you are interested in? Sex on a train would be a great place to start.

buckjohnson
07-23-2011, 12:51 PM

This was so funny and on point that I had to repost. Ahhh... the good old days when I was drunk all the time and ND used to call me out about it. My new addiction is my color nook, in which I cant wake up to the next morning whos ass I just tapped.