PDA

View Full Version : Miss african hung angel post a pic here..only african girls

tsbrenda
04-05-2010, 11:28 PM
MISS AFRICAN HUNG ANGEL POST A PIC HERE..ONLY AFRICAN GIRLS

vita

MISS BLACK HUNG ANGEL POST A PIC HERE..ONLY BLACK GIRLS

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=317&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=4140

Nicole Dupre
04-06-2010, 12:07 AM
And exactly where in Africa is she from? lol

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it. She's black. lol

I guess this thread makes about as much sense as white girls calling themselves "European". lol

thx1138
04-06-2010, 12:18 AM
@TS Brenda: I suggest you put ND on your ignore list like I did.

thx1138
04-06-2010, 10:15 AM
test message

Nicole Dupre
04-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Oh, I'm on your ignore list, huh? Let me go find all the posts, where you were trying to keep tabs on where I lived and worked, on the old forum. Because that's what I call a stalker. So you're done stalking now though, huh? Mmm-hmmmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw I'm LMFAO @ Brenda and THX1138 being in love. lol

"It's Welfare Love, Section 8!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooSh_RF_dKE

BLKGSXR
04-06-2010, 01:28 PM
And exactly where in Africa is she from? lol

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it. She's black. lol

I guess this thread makes about as much sense as white girls calling themselves "European". lol

I have to fully agree with this the op should just rename the thread black tgirls only...I know a few white south africans...shit im african im not black.... that said nice pics.

giovanni_hotel
04-06-2010, 01:28 PM
If this thread gets going again, please make sure the girls are TGs, not some random Black female GG.

thx1138
04-06-2010, 03:37 PM
@ Giovanni: how could that anyone do that short of a personal meeting?

thx1138
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
@ TS Brenda: I suggest you put BLKGSXR on your ignore list as I just did.

giovanni_hotel
04-06-2010, 07:19 PM
@ Giovanni: how could that anyone do that short of a personal meeting?

I'm saying, sometimes they are well known GG models whose pics are being used by tgirls.
I know you can't do it for each one, just use your gut instinct!!

TsVanessa69
04-06-2010, 09:46 PM
People on here always talk about how as black people they feel so bad about being black and discriminated against yet threads like this are not viewed as racist?? Why do black people have a double standard?

Kabuki
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
If this thread gets going again, please make sure the girls are TGs, not some random Black female GG.

There were a lot of GGs in the original thread. A lot of these girls grabbed some photos from those black men's magazines that feature black video models.

The name of this thread definitely needs to be changed. There are a lot of white Africans out there. Especially in South Africa.

TsVanessa69
04-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I just dont know why the need for a BLACK ONLY thread.
If thats the case dont bitch and moan about girls discriminating against you because of race.

keepingitreal470
04-06-2010, 10:09 PM
If thats the case dont bitch and moan about girls discriminating against you because of race.Vanessa, as I tried explaning to you in another thread, I'm not complaining about my own personal experiences with black tgirls. But I do notice some of these little discriminatory practices of theirs. Some things they make pretty obvious. Genetic black girls do also.

Nicole Dupre
04-06-2010, 10:11 PM
And leave it to brain-dead, illiterate "ts"brenda to not capitalize the "A" in African, but capitalize "miss", like it's the name of a pageant.

Why don't you just call the thread "no honkys allowed". lol Half of the TS on there are Latinas anyway. lol

Kabuki
04-06-2010, 10:31 PM
There's an Asian thread, and a Brazilian thread here, so it's not a big deal to have a Black thread in my opinion. There's nothing wrong with liking a specific races. There's something wrong if you embrace stereotypes though. And avoid a certain race because of a stereotype.

BLKGSXR
04-06-2010, 10:51 PM
@ TS Brenda: I suggest you put BLKGSXR on your ignore list as I just did.

I feel loved bwahahaha LMFAO!

fred41
04-07-2010, 01:47 AM
What's funny about putting everyone on an ignore list is...you then know everyone's laughing at you...but you don't know why..lol.

giovanni_hotel
04-07-2010, 03:22 AM
If thats the case dont bitch and moan about girls discriminating against you because of race.

Why should I expect to have a tgirl discriminate against me because I'm a Black man simply because I look at a thread that features black shemales??

I get crushed by all shades and ethnicities of TG; I love beautful/sexy black,white,asian, latina, midget, mulatto, readheaded, freckled and inked up(!!) transwomen.

Threads like these are more niche than discriminatory, IMO.

Still, some guys prefer one type of tranny girl over others, which is phine too.

It takes all kinds. ;)

Willie Escalade
04-07-2010, 08:11 AM
She follows me on Twitter...Paris Pirelli

buckjohnson
04-07-2010, 08:13 AM
And leave it to brain-dead, illiterate "ts"brenda to not capitalize the "A" in African, but capitalize "miss", like it's the name of a pageant.

Why don't you just call the thread "no honkys allowed". lol Half of the TS on there are Latinas anyway. lol

Nicole. this was not necc....

tsbrenda
04-07-2010, 10:43 AM
I AM NOT AFRICAN AND I AM NOT AMERICAN.

SO who so ever do not like it can kiss my ass

tsbrenda
04-07-2010, 10:46 AM
look LAVERNE COX from

TRANSFORM ME

tsbrenda
04-07-2010, 10:48 AM
More pretty photos