PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Nicole!

Jericho
04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
The last post on the old board! :rock2

Nicole Dupre
04-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Yeah, it does seem that way. lol

keepingitreal470
04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
It works!!!!!!!!!!! The ignore function really works. I never have to see anything this fucking ugly tattoed freak has to say ever again. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schimmel
04-05-2010, 11:14 PM
So why the fuck would I care what some tranny chasing cockhound thinks?

Please, your posts are so long trying to explain what kind of a person you are. All you do is try to wax poetic about how lame you are in real life, you drama queen faggot. You ain't keeping it real, you're keeping it gay as fuck you bitch. Everyone knows only gay faggots use the ignore function you ugly queer.

keepingitreal470
04-05-2010, 11:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your wasting key strokes jackhole, I cant see what you post. AND I LOVE IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Schimmel
04-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Please, your posts are so long trying to explain what kind of a person you are. All you do is try to wax poetic about how lame you are in real life, you drama queen faggot. You ain't keeping it real, you're keeping it gay as fuck you bitch. Everyone knows only gay faggots use the ignore function you ugly queer.
Go riot some more you broke ass cockhound.

keepingitreal470
04-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Now this is an example of a real stupid motherfucker. LMFAO I told this fucking clown he was on ignore, so it doesnt matter what he posts, I cant see it. And he posts again anyway. Toilet IQ for sure. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

buckjohnson
04-06-2010, 12:20 AM

Great point.

thx1138
04-06-2010, 12:23 AM
@ keepinginreal1470: I also have placed ND on my ignore list. I'm seriously thinking of adding 10 or 15 others.

keepingitreal470
04-06-2010, 12:25 AM
@ keepinginreal1470: I also have placed ND on my ignore list. I'm seriously thinking of adding 10 or 15 others.Dude, Im up to 9 already.

Nicole Dupre
04-06-2010, 12:26 AM
The only person I'm ignoring is Rockabilly, even though I don't dislike him. BI just don't want him and his av to be so closely tied to my HA experience. That's it. Everyone else is either cool with me, or serves as entertainment in my downtime btwn clients; KIR470 being a perfect example. Btw I've never seen a grown man behave so much like Mojo Jojo. Have any of you? :)

onmyknees
04-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Go riot some more you broke ass cockhound.

Schimmel....I'm likin' your new avatar dude. No doubt it's in "honor" of our favorite fudge packing thug, keepingitreal. We can only hope he meets the same fate as this guy !

onmyknees
04-06-2010, 03:01 AM
The only person I'm ignoring is Rockabilly, even though I don't dislike him. BI just don't want him and his av to be so closely tied to my HA experience. That's it. Everyone else is either cool with me, or serves as entertainment in my downtime btwn clients; KIR470 being a perfect example. Btw I've never seen a grown man behave so much like Mojo Jojo. Have any of you? :)

Very Nice new Avatar Nicole. Old board or new ...you remain hot as fuck !

Coroner
04-06-2010, 03:08 AM
What´s wrong with Rockabilly?

Schimmel
04-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Schimmel....I'm likin' your new avatar dude. No doubt it's in "honor" of our favorite fudge packing thug, keepingitreal. We can only hope he meets the same fate as this guy !

lol thanks. But you're mistaken. That is him. And don't worry, he will meet the same fate yet again.

Schimmel
04-06-2010, 08:29 AM
The only person I'm ignoring is Rockabilly, even though I don't dislike him. BI just don't want him and his av to be so closely tied to my HA experience. That's it.

I'm not badmouthing him but that depressing looking emo avatar of that emo guy was just sad.