PDA

View Full Version : THE BEAUTIFUL JENNIFER PARIS!!!!!

2009AD
12-21-2009, 11:52 AM
MRSJHANIAHLOVE

NYBURBS
12-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Internet drama :roll:

giovanni_hotel
12-21-2009, 11:56 AM
Now JP has a hate/stalker on HA too!!????

When will this bullshit end?

keyplay
12-21-2009, 12:57 PM
who is this photoshopped fella?

Your jabs at her are pathetic, and ridiculous!

What would compel a moron like you to bring up another dimension referenced as history? :?: :?:
I'll tell you one thing, hater, that photoshopped fella is gorgeous and classically proportionate! And that bulge in the jock strap is of much interest as well.

Try to stay positive, hater!

:arrow: :!:

jaycanuck
12-21-2009, 01:26 PM
looks damn fine to me.

bassman2546
12-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Layoff my girl. She's the sexiest, classiest woman ever to grace these forums.

Faldur
12-21-2009, 04:11 PM
This is where it would be nice to see a Mod step up and ban the bitch that started this thread. Complete and utter bull shit... Jennifer is one of the sweetest girls on this board.

sucka4chix
12-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Yes it's true, Jennifer Paris is the world's greatest mad scientist! Her real name is Pat Pending! That beautiful face and perfect breasts I saw in person--- hologram! The luscious ass I ground my dick up against almost cumming in my pants--- a damn surrogate, just like the movie!!

Tika
12-21-2009, 05:01 PM
It's not Jhaniah doing this. Paragraph breaks, most words spelled properly, not as many words in caps and not as many !'s all point to someone else.

CaptainGeech
12-21-2009, 05:03 PM
You are a very sad pathetic little person.

Jen is usually very cool about stuff like this being posted and seems genuinely proud of what she has accomplished. With that said she shouldn't have to deal with bullshit threads like this or lowlife scum like you.

jaycanuck
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Epic fail. Even if she does look like the photo you posted ( http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/jpp_325.jpg ), she's still hot.

phobun
12-21-2009, 07:14 PM
did i forget to mention that THE ONLY REASON SHES FRIENDS WITH SUNNY D AND JWBL IS SO HER REAL PICS WONT BE POSTED? OOPS!

You're so jealous of Ms. Paris, Jhaniah! Now it's funny to think of the transgenders you tried to brown-nose here on this forum before you got banned.

jaycanuck
12-21-2009, 07:27 PM
thats been doctored too! FRAUD COMES IN ALL FORMS LISTEN PULL OUT A CAMERA IF YOU EVER SEE HER AT A PARTY... SHE'LL RUN!

So wait....you post that with the intention of showing what she "really" looks like and then say that it's photoshopped. If she did photoshop her pictures, don't you think she'd make it more like 100% of the photos that are posted of her? Back peddling a bit?

Just so you know I use Photoshop in my living and trust me....she'd have to be a M.F., first class graphics pro to alter the number of photos she has up.

Your story doesn't hold water. Sorry.

mattylee46
12-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Just for the record, I met Jennifer a few years back at the power exchange in SF and she looked exactly how she looks in the white dress. She is gorgeous. :D

AmericanDream
12-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Alright you made your point. Peace

Jack59
12-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Don't feed the pathetic fucking troll, people.

He'll never go away if you keep feeding him.

Beagle
12-21-2009, 08:20 PM
So, curiouspinga...

so even if all your little accusations are true...so what?

are you the self-appointed muckraker that has taken it upon himself to set the story straight?

so you're the self-important anointed dweeb who thinks that anyone else gives a shit about your little attack post?

it's only since the advent of the internet that trolls like yourself can exist. in the real face-to-face world of old, people like yourself would promptly get the shit kicked out of them.

Silcc69
12-21-2009, 10:00 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this isn't Jhaniah Love work at all. She attacked Mimi and Vanessa. They aren't white. Plus as someone mentioned the grammar and caps aren't bad like hers.

The Piper
12-21-2009, 10:52 PM
And all these respected members of this community,photographed above, are in on the act.
I don't think so curiouspinga.
There are numerous people here who have met JP.
And you registered just to bring us this news..SAD.
It's the Green Eyed Monster rearing it's ugly head.
Is Jennifer a threat to you?

giovanni_hotel
12-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Man, I've seen clips of JP doing a photoshoot and it's the EXACT same girl that Jennifer Paris posts on HA!!

That chick is flawless, and the first couple pics in this thread aren't her.

Too many folks have seen her in person and confirm she's 100% as advertised.

How could she do club appearances if she didn't bring the goods??

Bruh, you are certifiable INSANE and the consummate hater!!!

Good day, rodent.

I heart J. Paris!~!!!!

Azanti
12-22-2009, 02:25 AM
JP is totally genuine, I can vouch for that.

We are all sorry if you have a three inch wang matey, but take out your agression elsewhere.

BluegrassCat
12-22-2009, 04:20 AM
dude for 1: I've seen her out at the parties and in broad daylight and she looks that good
and b: these pre-transition shots just show how far she's come

giovanni_hotel
12-22-2009, 05:15 AM
she brings the goods just without photoshop. with out that perfect face or models body no stunning features no beautiful BIG EYES. the nose, jaw is crooked and huge! the hair is dull, not flowing like an angel. nothing is the same. SORRY!

So according to you, shit stain, when JP began her transition, she had a SMALLER NOSE, ( as a boy), but as a TG, JP's nose became BIGGER,( based on the B&W photos you posted at the beginning of this thread)???

Dude, you are tragically psychotic. :?

Stop hating, punk azz, and just accept the fact that Ms. Jenny is way beyond your best fantasy.

I hope she titty slaps your azz.

Mr Dazzle
12-22-2009, 05:19 AM
So TS jen is a full man sometimes with abs ?

wow ... thats bad.

dan_drade
12-22-2009, 05:24 AM
gorgeous!

ROTFL, so tell us how you really feel.

Mr Dazzle
12-22-2009, 05:29 AM
So TS jen is a full man sometimes with abs ?

wow ... thats bad.was, she was on eros as male at one time.

Is there any vid of TS jen getting fucked ?

Mr Dazzle
12-22-2009, 05:50 AM
Anybody with sense can see alot of work goes into her appearance ...

I don't buy sex, never have never will ...

But when the vid comes out let me know, i'm curious.

Mr Dazzle
12-22-2009, 06:02 AM
i have my own personal reasons for outing her truth. she did something very cruel to me personally and a lot of people. what did she do ? I would like to know ..

And I take it you had sex with her ? was she any good ?

Mr Dazzle
12-22-2009, 06:06 AM
i have my own personal reasons for outing her truth. she did something very cruel to me personally and a lot of people. what did she do ? I would like to know ..

And I take it you had sex with her ? was she any good ?none of that, not interested in her actual appearance.. GROSS! you paid for her site ?

What could it be then ? and why are you afraid to talk ?

Coroner
12-22-2009, 06:25 AM
What a low-life.....

BluegrassCat
12-22-2009, 06:27 AM
no! did she pm, you to write that? she gives free service to keep her secret safe. its all a fantasy EVERYONE WHOS ANYONE AT THE NYC PARTIES KNOW THAT. shit the bitch has a roommate! :lol:

Not at all, I saw her at the union square market and she wasn't done up but she was still a total hottie.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-22-2009, 06:29 AM
Wow, some bitterness going on here. I have met Jennifer, up close and almost personal. She is 100% stunning in person and looks just like her pics even if there might be a little airbrushing it's just a touch up, not some crazy photoshop makeover. Her legs are not hairy, those abs are not like that anymore, hips and ass are not padded and feel fantastic. Great boob job, nose it beautiful, and all the beauty goes along with a sweet girl with a great personality as well. If you are willing to give me the money to test drive that Ferrari, I will tell you afterwards why her price is so high.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-22-2009, 06:45 AM
No brownie points here. Why don't you post the pics that Slinky posts from Sunny's parties that have Jennifer almost naked? Those will show you what she looks like from a digital camera. I have seen Slinky take pics in real life and then post them on here, no photoshopping by him.

giovanni_hotel
12-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Dude, you're CRAZEE!~~!!!

That pic of that girl on the orange dress IS NOT JENNIFER!!!

Even as a boy, JP didn't have a long face, so how does that work in transition??

HATER!

Why is it that when a girl rejects you, some dudes just have to flame her online??

Give it up, man.....

Most of us have seen too many pics of Jen-Jen to know what she looks like, including unglamorous cell phone pics.

She is simply one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen without makeup.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-22-2009, 06:52 AM
Here are a few pics that you can see her body and see how wrong you are.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-22-2009, 06:53 AM
1 more with other girls in it

BiCuriousGeorge
12-22-2009, 07:07 AM
I was there for some of those pics that were taken. What you see is what you really see. Out of curiousity, why do you hate her so much that you started this thread and say that every one who met her or knows her is wrong in what we see. Did she turn you down or is this a jealousy thing? I don't understand why some people on here just want to bash and insult some of the girls. Especially the ones who have never started any shit or even said anything bad about someone on here. You made your so called point about her. Most of us know the truth. Now can you try to make positive posts on here too and just leave her alone.

hwbs
12-22-2009, 07:08 AM
i have known her for like 6 years...she looks just like her pics !!!! stalker hahahahaha

JerseyMike
12-22-2009, 07:18 AM
Maybe this is all just a clever ploy to get people to post more pics of Jennifer Paris....

giovanni_hotel
12-22-2009, 07:25 AM
Give up brah.

The dudes on HA who love Jenny to death way outnumber her detractor(s) - which is only one, and that would be hmm....YOU!!!

TsJennifer
12-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

Im truly flattered that someone took this much time out of there day for me! I find that when people have that much hate in there heart its because they have hatred towards them self. Your actions are a refection of your self!

I wish you the best and hope you find peace. I hope that you can learn to love your self!

I would like to thank all the people intelligent people that have posted on here in on my behalf!

I hope you all enjoy the holidays and have a Happy New Year!

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

If you want to see how I look live, I have many videos on my site or come see me in person!

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Azrial
12-22-2009, 02:27 PM
100% Class, nicely done jen!

jaycanuck
12-22-2009, 10:45 PM
LIES she lives with a gay man all the pics and vids are EDITED.

You're getting nowhere with this.

pot
12-22-2009, 10:46 PM
LIES she lives with a gay man all the pics and vids are EDITED.

come on boy - you are getting off to her - why are you so shameful about it

The Piper
12-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Yes all of Jens photos have been photo shopped.
Look at that guys face,that just ain't right.

Dude,she's worshipped here.You're on a loser

sugdaddie69
12-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Not just her looks either...she appears just as attractive on the inside...her personality....just as beautiful....as she does physically.Do not pm me with anymore of this nonsense.

transmaven
12-23-2009, 12:59 AM
someone should just repost those amazing candid shots with little or no makeup

don't think too much photoshop going on there

beyond her obvious and unquestioned physical beauty JP is one of the sweetest-natured people here

one of the few reasons I still come to the HA snakepit

but in a couple of weeks a lot of these snakes will be gone and find it difficult to slither back in

that will include the OP in this thread no doubt

excellent

CaptainGeech
12-23-2009, 01:47 AM
umm

Mr Dazzle
12-23-2009, 02:02 AM
i do recall there being a thead about girls lying about their race. :screwyAny TS who does that is retarded ..but i'm sure a few of them are.

slinky
12-23-2009, 02:26 AM
I'll bet she's even respsonsible for blowing up the World Trade Center, right?

zukkobaby
12-23-2009, 02:38 AM
dude the unphotoshopped pics are hot too. Not to mention, show a little respect, all of the girls have said how much they don't like their pre-tg pics. Lastly, she has always been very up front about middle eastern decent. If you approach the board assuming that somehow she is the only girl who photoshops, you are sorely mistaken. But guess what, do you think the cover girls and playboy models are never touched up? Once again sorely mistaken.

Ben
12-23-2009, 02:41 AM
Yasmin Lee is absolutely gorgeous....

slinky
12-23-2009, 03:20 AM
I heard there are a lot of Al Qaeda in Malaysia as well.

Swell.... all these sneaky tranny terrorists are going to blow up the whole city I tell you!

BiCuriousGeorge
12-23-2009, 03:30 AM
I guess that Jennifer Paris is really Osama Bin Laden photoshopped!!!

hair1234
12-23-2009, 04:07 AM
:D
I have had two private meetings with Jennifer over the last few years. I last saw her 5-6 months ago at her condo in NYC. When she opened the door I was stunned how great she looked for me. I had seen her before, but she looked even better this time. She was wearing some very sexy lingerie, just like I asked her to do. We spent two really nice hours together and did it all. I don't know that much about her, but I like her. She responds to my e-mails promptly and we treat each other with respect. As for how she looks, she is actually better than her pictures. At the end of our meeting we even took a shower together. I would love to see her again.

Mr Dazzle
12-23-2009, 04:46 AM
Well in reality they don't have to like her and she's free to talk shit about them. Who cares about all this ?

BiCuriousGeorge
12-23-2009, 04:56 AM
OH LOOK! ITS JENNIFERS ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT HAIR1234! now were using other accounts to defend ourself cause no one will! :lol:

Says the person who made another anonymous account just to bash her!

Felicia Katt
12-23-2009, 05:32 AM
Sometimes the best defense to something offensive is to turn away from it or turn up your nose to it

But since you are trying to enlist those of us who have chosen to do so here in response to your posts as supporting you in them, its time to be more of a conscientious objector.

Jennifer is beautiful. in person and in virtually every picture. She is fun and funny and gracious and generous with her friends and fans. Since she is selling her image, its understandable that she tries to exercise some control over who shows it and some quality control over how its shown, but even her "bad" pictures are better than many other girl's best ones.

I doubt anything short of your being banned will shut you up but maybe at least you will stop posting as if you were speaking for anyone but yourself.

FK

GullyFoyle
12-23-2009, 06:00 AM
well i can say for sure that currently youre the only mod that likes her. JENNIFER PARIS IS ALSO UNCOOL WITH DANIELLE FOXXX AND ALLANAH STARR. NOBODY IMPORTANT LIKES HER! LMAO! A BIG FANTASY PHOTOSHOP FRAUD!

i have known her for like 6 years...she looks just like her pics !!!! stalker hahahahaha

So HWBS is nobody important? Interesting

BTW, the best part of this thread was Dan_Drade's avatar. Made me LOL

Felicia Katt
12-23-2009, 06:05 AM
whats the matter felicia? are you and danielle foxxx not friends anymore? you know danielle hates her :lol:
oh really?

http://www.sexchangetranny.com/blog/2009/12/13/jennifer-paris/

The only one hating on her here is you. Why don't you show yourself and stop trying to hide behind others??

FK

GullyFoyle
12-23-2009, 06:08 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this isn't Jhaniah Love work at all. She attacked Mimi and Vanessa. They aren't white. Plus as someone mentioned the grammar and caps aren't bad like hers.

Well, if you look at its posting history you find that isn't true.

YES THIS IS MIMI 8 FEET TALL WIDE! BROAD MASCULINE.

Can be found here : http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=794911&highlight=#794911

GullyFoyle
12-23-2009, 06:10 AM
whats the matter felicia? are you and danielle foxxx not friends anymore? you know danielle hates her :lol:
oh really?

http://www.sexchangetranny.com/blog/2009/12/13/jennifer-paris/

The only one hating on her here is you. Why don't you show yourself and stop trying to hide behind others??

FK

Heh, the truth won't set it free FK. It'll just add her to the list of blackmailees it posted earlier in the thread.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-23-2009, 06:42 AM
Felicia just proved you wrong! Funny, you kept saying how no girl will defend her and the first girl who showed up just ruined your case.

scubaman
12-23-2009, 06:55 AM
I've hav emet Jennifer and I can tell you that not only is she a great person her pics don't do her beauty justice. I have taken many pics of her so I have the unedited proof. I don't post the pics I take, all the girls know that but they get them and can do with them what they want.

giovanni_hotel
12-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Curiuspinga, it's your life, spend that short time best hating whoever you want.

But why is that LOSERS like yourself feel the need to turn the entire HA community towards your point of view??

Obviously I don't agree with shit you've said, so why do you still continue to attempt to sway the crowd???

90% of the posts in this thread are your own, most others have simply decided to IGNORE your irrelevant aSS!!

My knowledge of most the girls on HA is only skin deep anyway and what they write about when they post, and none of this changes the fact that Jenny is killa hott and always presents herself as a LADY and just a decent human being on HA.

I haven't seen her take a bad pic yet, and your posting of random fems who ARE NOT JENNY does not change this fact.

You feel that Jennifer Paris has committed some grievous slight against your person, curiouspinga??

Here's a tip.....

GROW UP.

GET OVER IT.

Trust me, I feel confident in saying that Jennifer Paris wastes not one second of her day thinking about you and your paranoid/obsession about her!!!

Ugly is as ugly does.....

alpha2117
12-23-2009, 09:25 AM
A simple message to curiouspinga:

For fucks sake just shut the fuck up you whiny little fuck!

Seriously these fucking attack threads do nobody any good and just make people like yourself look like pathetic losers.

I could give a flying fuck what you think of Jennifer Paris and it's fairly obvious thats pretty much the same reaction from most everyone else.

People wonder why more girls dont post here more often and the answer is obvious - pathetic needledick fucks who just llike to attack others on the internet.

Why dont you go buy yourself a sports car?

sexyshana
12-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Jennifer is not only beautiful inside and out and with and without make up, but also, her curvacious body is flawless. I have woken up next to her and seen her fresh faced and can honestly say that she is gorgeous! she has a great personality and is funny as all hell, doesnt take herself too seriously even to the point of making fun of herself.
she is cultured, intelligent and respectful.
a true class act!
knowing her well, I can say that anyone that hates her is a reflection of their own insecurity and jealousy.
I brought this thread up to her and she found it humorous and didnt even care about it.

she is not the monster you have tried to make her out to be.

and on that note...
Happy holidays to all.

arnie666
12-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Who gives a fuck what a cowardly wanker says about anything anyway?

You are just making yourself (whoever you are) look worse and Jen P look better anyway. Are you too thick to realise that?

Whatever you think she has done to you, maybe reveal yourself and say what that is,but it's probably too late now because the drivel you have spouted for many pages.

You come across as just another jealous, ugly weirdo. All successful people get them.

LibertyHarkness
12-23-2009, 01:07 PM
she looks good to me .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86yi1JZC7E

photoshop hell all models use abit of that here and there :)

NYBURBS
12-24-2009, 10:19 AM
I heard there are a lot of Al Qaeda in Malaysia as well.

Swell.... all these sneaky tranny terrorists are going to blow up the whole city I tell you!

I LOL'd

zukkobaby
12-24-2009, 07:38 PM
I think JP is wonderful... my only beef with her is that she doesn't let us fans see that cock for free... If only I could afford to see it in person!!

BiCuriousGeorge
12-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Yay, they finally got banned! The mods should also delete this whole thread if they can but still good job by the mods for getting rid of that douchebag!

slinky
12-25-2009, 04:13 AM
Yay, they finally got banned! The mods should also delete this whole thread if they can but still good job by the mods for getting rid of that douchebag!

Like banning a new handle is going to stop them from pulling shit? When people want to throw monkey shit of a semi-public forum, it's very hard to stop them. The best way to keep them under control in for the forum's MEMBERS to exercise self control and avoid feeding obovious trolls.

Jack59
12-25-2009, 04:37 AM
I believe I said that six pages ago.

Jen is a wonderful lady, and that asshole was just a nasty fucking loser.