PDA

View Full Version : Is this real?

tgirlfansg
12-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Some dude posted this in this long, like really long thread (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50615&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=110).

Is that really Mimi? I ask because I've seen so many lovely photographs of her and always found her to be the 2nd best looking tgirl on this board. Was this a really old pic?

BLKGSXR
12-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Yep back when another TS was trying to talk shit...they made a special trip to dunkin donuts lol

tgirlfansg
12-20-2009, 01:21 PM
LOL.

Seriously though, is that Mimi? When was tt shot snapped? It's a vast difference between that pic and the pics she usually posts.

BeardedOne
12-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Nah, too short to be Mimi. Who's the one in the pink shirt? :wink:

tgirlfansg
12-20-2009, 06:17 PM

Mimi's 5'7" or at least that's what I've read. The chick in that photograph does look around that height plus she's wearing flats. I'm guessing this is a very old pic but I'm curious when it was taken.

The dude who posted this claimed that Mimi photoshops her pics or has them taken at the angles that suit her best. I'm very curious if this is indeed true.

Bunzee
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
she looks great what r u talking about?

Silcc69
12-20-2009, 06:52 PM
This is when she was battling Jhaniah.

Jericho
12-20-2009, 08:50 PM
This is when she was battling Jhaniah.

What, just before the fight started and they were sizing each other up? :?

saganami
12-20-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm guessing this is a very old pic but I'm curious when it was taken.

About 6 months ago, going by the dates on the 99c Latte sign

tsntx
12-20-2009, 11:56 PM

Mimi's 5'7" or at least that's what I've read. The chick in that photograph does look around that height plus she's wearing flats. I'm guessing this is a very old pic but I'm curious when it was taken.

The dude who posted this claimed that Mimi photoshops her pics or has them taken at the angles that suit her best. I'm very curious if this is indeed true.

yeah thats really unheard of!! omg!! i wonder if that means OTHER ppl posting pics are only posting the most flattering!?!? the horror!!!!!!!!!

fucking morons

Odelay
12-21-2009, 03:32 AM

yeah thats really unheard of!! omg!! i wonder if that means OTHER ppl posting pics are only posting the most flattering!?!? the horror!!!!!!!!!

fucking morons

LMAO! :lol: I totally agree.

This board will always need an enforcer or two or ten. Nice to see you posting again JJ.

Oh, and by the way, Mimi is photoshopped down to 5'7" in all of these pics. In real life she's like 6'9" and plays pickup games on some of the best South Chicago blacktop.

caliuncut
12-21-2009, 10:15 AM
She is lookin damn fine....maybe not quite so fine as the lovely Miss Justice, but fine nonetheless.

macjay18
12-21-2009, 11:00 AM
looks stout, not my cup of tea