PDA

View Full Version : *Amanda Lepore On SHEMALE YUM*

Kiely_Marie
11-03-2005, 07:29 AM
Amanda Lepore Interview (http://www.sterilecowboys.org/archive1/Amanda.html)

I just came across this interview with Amanda Lepore online ... Its kinda old!

And OMG!

:shock: I didnt even know Amanda was once a featured girl on SHEMALE YUM either :shock:

GroobySteven
11-03-2005, 07:38 AM
As far as I know, we're the first adult site that got a nude shoot of her (about 4 years ago) when Allanah introduced her to Tony Vee.
So when are we getting Kiely Marie on the site?
seanchai

NYCe
11-03-2005, 07:41 AM
:D

Legend
11-03-2005, 07:42 AM
She seems like a interesting person!

Kiely_Marie
11-03-2005, 07:43 AM
OMG! I was so surprised and shocked ... I saw the pix! I was like OMG! I love Amanda - I was gonna post some pics but im not sure if that would be right ...

I wouldn't want no one on here to be mad at me ...

Ummmm ...

Kiely_Marie
11-03-2005, 07:46 AM
Since you posted ... Im guessing its ok if i post some ...

Legend
11-03-2005, 07:46 AM
Kiely i dont know if you seen this or not,

http://www.amandaleporeonline.com/gallery/02/20.html

Kiely_Marie
11-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Yeah I seen that already ... But thanks! She's also in 2 music videos i seen ...

rc206
11-11-2005, 12:11 PM
THIS IS ONE CAT/MAN LOOKING UGLY BITCH!

*Kiely_Marie*
11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Why are u guys so mean?!

*Kiely_Marie*
11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
http://website.lineone.net/~a1/jocelyne/lepore/12.jpg

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:01 AM
She is hideous. I need a little meat on the end. Her face looks like someone took a pineapple and threw it over and over at her face.

I like the hips though. Her ass probably smells.

Legend
11-12-2005, 12:05 AM
THIS IS ONE CAT/MAN LOOKING UGLY BITCH!Shut up, "Legend".

Why do you keep saying thats me, its not i posted info about her in this and another thread why would i bash her!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 12:12 AM
hunny it iS mean and bitter people that probably look likE quasimoto themselves and their hunchbacks are acting up so they need the feel to put down others.

i wanna see another fool who puts down a girl post of picture of himself and let us have a go at what HE looks like-

I gaurantee you no one has the balls to do it-CAUSE I BET YOU its an inferiority complex. like amanda would give any of them any play anyway-

So until you do

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RING THE TOWER BELL

*Kiely_Marie*
11-12-2005, 12:26 AM
hunny it iS mean and bitter people that probably look likE quasimoto themselves and their hunchbacks are acting up so they need the feel to put down others.

i wanna see another fool who puts down a girl post of picture of himself and let us have a go at what HE looks like-

I gaurantee you no one has the balls to do it-CAUSE I BET YOU its an inferiority complex. like amanda would give any of them any play anyway-

So until you do

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RING THE TOWER BELL

OOOOOOOOO! Allanah I never seen u get like that and curse mija! But yeah I agree with you ... I hate when people try Amanda - Im sure u hate it even more than me since your her friend and know her personally!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 12:39 AM
darling

i just get over these fucks starting shit with everyone and hiding in fron of a computer.

by the way- i like your new pics alot on yer site ;)

hope u can come model for my site sometime ;)

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Now thats a CHALLENGE!! I am getting my picture ready for your approval. That dog faced bitch has nothing on me. Allanah, if you can honestly say that she has the right to put other people down, then I will not give her any shit anymore. But please, she is breaking on guys and how "pathetic" they are. Just look at that GOON. She frightens blind people!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 12:47 AM
really?

she is doing something right since she is a model and a pop culture figure and david lachapelles muse

prepare a few pics

must prove its you

im ready for the challenge and i will give u my honest opinion on YOU

*Kiely_Marie*
11-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Allanah I think he was refering to ARIANNA now im confused ...

Thanks mija! I would love to .. LoL!

But anyway if he was talking about AMANDA ... Hes an a-hole! ... UGH!

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:51 AM
I will have it prepared by tomorrow. I am out for the evening. I look forward to your feedback and I am not sure how I can PROVE it is really me, but I have no reason to lie. If you think, in your honest opinion, that I can break mirrors more than Ariana, then I have to ask what would be my punishment?

Donko
11-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Oh, damn, that is exactly what I was planning. I have no problem showing my picture and then if you think I am uglier, then I guess I have to blow the Tgirl of your choice.

brickcitybrother
11-12-2005, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the pics. Hadn't seen them before.