View Full Version : Manila/Bangkok/Puket. Yessir...

mac.B
12-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Leaving soon and really wxcited about the trip. Just wanted to share the plan. Dig:

PI:
Day 1:Homegurl (ts Victoria) gonna pick me up from the airport after I touch down in the PI. Just gone hang all day... you know.
Day 2:Continue to hand w/ homegurl and do some sightseeing. That night will hit-up the Shampoo bar in P. Burgos. Plan on taking a couple home doing some loverboy shit.
Day 3: More sightseeing and hook-up w/ fly-ass Maffie.

Bkk:
day 1: Touch down in bkk and get settled in hotel. After that Ill do some sightseeing and some shopping. Im assuming that the cost of clothing will be considerably less expensive while here. That night, I'll go to Obsessions and leave w/ 2.
Day2:More sightseeing and tour the temples.that night: Cascade
Day3:Tour the city. That night:Guess bar
Day4:sightsee.Casanova.
Day5:More shopping+aquarium.

Hkt
Day1:Tounchdown in Phuket.Get settled.Hang at beach (Kata Noi). Coctails and Dreams
Day2:Karon beach+Snorkling.Soi Croc leave w/2
Day3.Kamala Beach+jet ski
Day4:Sightsee+Noi Harn beach.
Day5:Sightsee+Siam beach.C&D leave w/2

Thas a lot of damn trickn', but hell...

Fuck the BS, Imma have me a good ass time. Hell, I need this. wish me well. Yesssir. 8)

El_hefe
12-12-2009, 11:56 PM
You're going to a different beach everyday & back to C&D every night..... are you trying to rack up frequent driving miles... or do you have so much money you like to throw it away while you get exhausted?

Listen, stay in Patong, hang out & visit 1 other beach if you feel the need.
You're making the typical beginner's mistake of trying to go everywhere in too short of a period.
Stick to your plan & you will come home with wonderful memories of hours of landscapes passing by your car window.

Frankly you're already overextended with the PI trip added on. I would dump that too & explore BKK.
Have fun!

mac.B
12-13-2009, 03:01 AM
You're going to a different beach everyday & back to C&D every night..... are you trying to rack up frequent driving miles... or do you have so much money you like to throw it away while you get exhausted?

Listen, stay in Patong, hang out & visit 1 other beach if you feel the need.
You're making the typical beginner's mistake of trying to go everywhere in too short of a period.
Stick to your plan & you will come home with wonderful memories of hours of landscapes passing by your car window.

Frankly you're already overextended with the PI trip added on. I would dump that too & explore BKK.
Have fun!

...eh