PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelming Feeling of Power When Fucking a TS/TV/CD?

The Second Coming- JB
12-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Maybe is just because of my mental disturbia,.. This happens mostly with CD's and TV's but whenever I'm inside them I'm thinking to myself how I made this dude dress up like a girl and taking my big dick in their ass. Them screaming in pain because I destroyed their assholes its now bleeding, omg I feel evil, manipulative and powerful. Cupping their balls and saying yeah bitch your mine... Anyone else get feeling of power when destroying a little bitch asshole?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
12-01-2009, 04:54 PM
give jim brown his avatar back. p.s. thats sick.

Silcc69
12-01-2009, 05:00 PM
http://unrepentantoldhippie.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/insane.jpg

Dirky
12-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Maybe is just because of my mental disturbia

Most likely.

SarahG
12-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Maybe is just because of my mental disturbia,.. This happens mostly with CD's and TV's but whenever I'm inside them I'm thinking to myself how I made this dude dress up like a girl and taking my big dick in their ass. Them screaming in pain because I destroyed their assholes its now bleeding, omg I feel evil, manipulative and powerful. Cupping their balls and saying yeah bitch your mine... Anyone else get feeling of power when destroying a little bitch asshole?

So you don't normally feel evil, manipulative, and powerful?

sunairco
12-01-2009, 05:17 PM
"Anyone else get feeling of power when destroying a little bitch asshole?"

Let's hope that you never see a day in prison my friend. There's many there that share your passion and to them, this is no fantasy.

SarahG
12-01-2009, 05:18 PM

Let's hope that you never see a day in prison my friend. There's many there that share your passion and to them, this is no fantasy.

How do you know that's not how he picked up the habit?

phobun
12-01-2009, 05:19 PM
You are a sick man. Get help.

The Second Coming- JB
12-01-2009, 06:36 PM

Gaddamn you Sarah, just because I'm black doesnt mean I've been to prison. People like you make me sick. :twisted:

I cant go to prison I'm too pretty to go to prison...they'll prolly destroy me little asshole in there...

CaptainGeech
12-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Wow. You're about as hardcore as those goth kids that hang out behind the local 7-11

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/trophy_897.jpg

The Second Coming- JB
12-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Wow. You're about as hardcore as those goth kids that hang out behind the local 7-11

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/trophy_897.jpg

why you gotta be a douche man? jesus!

chefmike
12-01-2009, 07:53 PM

Gaddamn you Sarah, just because I'm black doesnt mean I've been to prison. People like you make me sick. :twisted:

I cant go to prison I'm too pretty to go to prison...they'll prolly destroy me little asshole in there...

Black?

The little sissy sounds about as black as Andy Dick....probably squats when he pees...

This fool and geekmeat(SB) sound like solitary sisters....

SarahG
12-01-2009, 09:10 PM

If that's the story you plan on sticking with...

SarahG
12-01-2009, 09:16 PM

How would you know what goes on behind your local 7/11? :?

The Second Coming- JB
12-01-2009, 09:27 PM

Black?

The little sissy sounds about as black as Andy Dick....probably squats when he pees...

This fool and geekmeat(SB) sound like solitary sisters....

Um yea don't compare with noman... I am unique flower who deserves love like anyone else. Why do u have to be so hurtful and hateful. I have feelings too, you know.

loren
12-01-2009, 09:38 PM
This happens mostly with CD's and TV's but whenever I'm inside them I'm thinking to myself how I made this dude dress up like a girlHey, get one thing straight. When I dress up like a girl, I'm not doing it for some guy. I dress because I like to.

The Second Coming- JB
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
This happens mostly with CD's and TV's but whenever I'm inside them I'm thinking to myself how I made this dude dress up like a girlHey, get one thing straight. When I dress up like a girl, I'm not doing it for some guy. I dress because I like to.

Ahhh. *Jim Brown sighs*

rockabilly
12-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Not even for me Loren? lol

loren
12-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Not even for me Loren? lol :oops: :lol: Always for you, baby. :love1

CannibalMan
12-02-2009, 12:12 AM

I think someone needs his regular dose of asian chick period.

CaptainGeech
12-02-2009, 12:14 AM

How would you know what goes on behind your local 7/11? :?

lol. I was addicted to Slurpee's as a teen. Saw all those douchebags hanging out there every day begging for people to buy them smokes or beer. Whats fucked up is the characterization they do of goth kids on South Park is 99.999% accurate. :lol:

SarahG
12-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Whats fucked up is the characterization they do of goth kids on South Park is 99.999% accurate. :lol:

Really? A full 99.999%, not 99.99 or 99.9999?

:roll:

How do you know they were even goths? There are other groups that wear alot of black.

Detroit
12-02-2009, 01:04 AM
I think I know what he is talking about. To dominate a woman with something extra. To be the man and fuck this person in the ass. To say u are mine, I on you and inside you you are the woman and I am the man. Your top!

fred41
12-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Whats fucked up is the characterization they do of goth kids on South Park is 99.999% accurate. :lol:

How do you know they were even goths? There are other groups that wear alot of black.

They could have been a roving pack of chimney sweeps.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 01:18 AM

They could have been a roving pack of chimney sweeps.

You gotta watch out for those chimney sweeps, I hear they can kick the smoke out of people

CaptainGeech
12-02-2009, 02:02 AM

You seem to be taking this WAY too seriously. My entire series of posts in this thread should be followed by rolling eyes.

But to answer you question. I know they were goth kids because I like to generalize people. Makes me feel better about myself. Kids who wear all black and listen to Marilyn Manson and bad 80's music are goth. All black people are great at sports and have huge dicks. Asians are terrible drivers and are great at math.

Oops. Almost forgot. :roll: :wink: :P

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 02:08 AM
Bad 80's music ? You mean New Kids and Debbie Gibson? lol

SarahG
12-02-2009, 02:11 AM

I think he's saying goths like Oingo Boingo, Phil Collins, and Mc Hammer?

SXFX
12-02-2009, 02:16 AM
give jim brown his avatar back. p.s. thats sick.
I agree with the hot chick...you are rather odd.

Coroner
12-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Another lol-thread.

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 02:22 AM
Oh THOSE Goths ... fuckin posers.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Oh THOSE Goths ... fuckin posers.

Yea exactly, everyone knows Phil Collins leaving Genesis was what killed off punk, post-punk, and gothic rock simultaneously. After that just everything went to hell. Only a poser would enjoy his solo career.

BrendaQG
12-02-2009, 02:29 AM
I think he's just being honest. I had men tell me as much. I have heard similar things from other people here (in chat), and read them in messages. Men who like to be on top only like the feeling of dominance. It is as if they fact it's a transwoman only enhances there masculine self image. That they can fuck someone so feminine, who has a dick, makes them feel powerful.

For my part I have at times had the same sort of feeling of power from being fucked. When sex is good one should feel invigorated by it. Nothing wrong with that.

Ok the whole ripping assholes thing was kind of over the top.

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Yeah and that bastard almost destroyed TIMMY and the lords of the underworld.

Ok it was an animated Phil Collins ... but still.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah and that bastard almost destroyed TIMMY and the lords of the underworld.

Why do you think Kurt Cobain shot himself? It wasn't the drugs, he simply couldn't handle the grief of knowing that Collins had no intentions of stopping his solo career.

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 02:39 AM
Please , we all know Courtney shot Kurt.

Yoko of my generation to the Nth degree.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Please , we all know Courtney shot Kurt.

That was just the cover story to hide the fact that she was at a Phil Collins concert that night after popping too many Ritalins.

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 02:55 AM
How many hit's has she had after he died?

That she wrote ? Not the ones written by Billy Corgan or Trent Reznor or Michael Stipe. The best part of her albums after his death were Melissa Auf der Maur's backing vocals and bass playing.

CaptainGeech
12-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Shit. I think I might be a goth kid. I like several songs from some of those artists. :P

fred41
12-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Phil Collins' excellent solo career was only out shone by his brief but brilliant stint in acting.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Shit. I think I might be a goth kid. I like several songs from some of those artists. :P

So then when are you going to start hanging out behind the 7-11?

They probably will be suspicious of you at first until they're satisfied that you know enough about those bands, so you better have all kinds of trivia about them memorized in advance. It also would help if you're wearing a Genesis or Oingo Boingo band tshirt when you introduce yourself, especially if it is paired with a pastel Miami vice blazer and those really ugly faded 80's jeans that look like a mixture between vomited blueberries & the pale gray skin that has been peeled off of a cadaver without enough embalming fluid to quite prevent it from decomposing.

mikejones
12-02-2009, 04:36 AM

ROFL! MC HAMMER now appearing as a GOTH!

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 04:39 AM
Don't forget Sarah , he needs to know the secret goth handshake. And the answer to the secret question.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 04:46 AM

ROFL! MC HAMMER now appearing as a GOTH!

At least some people seem to get my humor.

SarahG
12-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Don't forget Sarah , he needs to know the secret goth handshake. And the answer to the secret question.

Yea but that can wait until after the initiation process. See first he'd have to join his college's Glee Club, then he'd have to register as a republican, and finally he would have to become a male cheerleader. Anything less than that just isn't dark or evil enough to pass muster.

rockabilly
12-02-2009, 04:57 AM
You're evil Sarah , i like it.

brickcitybrother
12-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh boy this is lame

TSLoverUK999
12-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I think he's just being honest. I had men tell me as much. I have heard similar things from other people here (in chat), and read them in messages. Men who like to be on top only like the feeling of dominance. It is as if they fact it's a transwoman only enhances there masculine self image. That they can fuck someone so feminine, who has a dick, makes them feel powerful.

For my part I have at times had the same sort of feeling of power from being fucked. When sex is good one should feel invigorated by it. Nothing wrong with that.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I often have this fantasy, tg/tv needs me to fuck, dominate & humiliate them to feel completely femine.........it just adds spice at the end of the day.

An individual is a person and not an object but sometimes its fun to be an object.

Gurlpilot
12-10-2009, 09:25 PM

Well I agree with Brenda, the destroying of assholes comment is a bit much, but there is something you have all wrong. I hate to burst your bubble but you guys don't make t-girls dress up like girls, we do that all by ourselves, and quite willingly. Just as we quite willingly have sex with a man, if you are tearing her ass you aren't using enough lube and are a really lousy lover, you need help! As for the turn on of being empowered by a tgirl taking you in her ass, that is pretty common for most guys. Guys are for the most part turned on by the dominance of a woman surrendering to him and accepting his cock inside her. But what do I know, I'm just a "dumb" t-girl. Oh and guys if you want to do her twice use enough lube so she is not bleeding like a stuck pig after sex!

BellaBellucci
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I often have this fantasy, tg/tv needs me to fuck, dominate & humiliate them to feel completely femine.........it just adds spice at the end of the day.

An individual is a person and not an object but sometimes its fun to be an object.

Sometimes it's fun to be an object yes, but that doesn't necessarily make one feel like a woman. Power exchange, for me at least, has very little if anything to do with gender. Just sayin'.

~BB~

westxgrrl
12-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Knowing that you were having powerful feelings of dominance and control over me would be a huge turn-on for me, but the pain and destroy thing would be a deal-breaker.

SarahG
12-11-2009, 06:30 AM
I think you all are taking the devil far too seriously here.

rockabilly
12-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Well the devil you know is better than the one you don't.

SarahG
12-11-2009, 07:03 AM
That's true, the last Jim Brown was funnier than the second one.

Although it's hard to top the menstruation cure.

rockabilly
12-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Maybe the 3rd Jim Brown will be the charm. :shrug:

loren
12-11-2009, 08:42 AM
:lol: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif
:rock2