PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Kick ASS?

HP1000
11-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Been a long week here and wishing everyone had an Awesome Thanksgiving! :) :)

My question is:
Who's the toughest girl in here? If you had the opportunity to put on boxing gloves and literally knock the snot out of your rivalry girlfriend or male friend that did you wrong,
Whom would you give a fat lip?
And what would happen after the fight? :D :D

runamok
11-27-2009, 09:08 AM
I don't "fight" girls. I beat them into submission with my tool O' Vengence!!!!

Runamok--Ask for it by name!

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Well, I think we know what my choice is. If I could get away with beating the crap out of anyone, it would be Hara. When men like him antagonize women like me, they deserve to get their teeth knocked out. I'm very certain I could do it myself, but I wouldn't need to lift a finger. I know too many gorgeous men who would gladly do it for me. That fag needs a beating, after all the shit he's tried to stir for dozens of people on this forum. He's lonely, hateful, and evil transvestite scum, and he needs to be punished. I just want to watch.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Well, I think we know what my choice is. If I could get away with beating the crap out of anyone, it would be Hara. When men like him antagonize women like me, they deserve to get their teeth knocked out. I'm very certain I could do it myself, but I wouldn't need to lift a finger. I know too many gorgeous men who would gladly do it for me. That fag needs a beating, after all the shit he's tried to stir for dozens of people on this forum. He's lonely, hateful, and evil transvestite scum, and he needs to be punished. I just want to watch.

:roll: So why don't you give it a try and see what happens to you, sir? I got all my male cousins, brothers and men I know down here to hunt you down. I'm not scared of a Klown like you. Try me, crossdresser with boobs..lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

phobun
11-27-2009, 09:40 AM
This is over the line and wrong.

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 09:48 AM

:roll: So why don't you give it a try and see what happens to you, sir? I got all my male cousins, brothers and men I know down here to hunt you down. I'm not scared of a Klown like you. Try me, crossdresser with boobs..lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I don't fight boys, but I'm not a coward either. But it was a hypothetical question, dummy. But so what? You think you can fuck with people and not get them pissed enough at you to want to hurt you? Monica was also ready to provide you with a beatdown. You're not liked. Just admit it, Pugsly.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 09:53 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I don't fight boys, but I'm not a coward either. But it was a hypothetical question, dummy. But so what? You think you can fuck with people and not get them pissed enough at you to want to hurt you? Monica was also ready to provide you with a beatdown. You're not liked. Just admit it, Pugsly.

Pffff, please..you started saying you wanted to knock out my teeth. Now you're backing out? What's wrong? I mean, youre almost 6ft., and all brawn..I'm sure you could take a 5'6" tall woman like me any day.

No one here likes you, Klown! You're just the girl's jester!!! They come to you to be entertained. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Pffff, please..you started saying you wanted to knock out my teeth. Now you're backing out? What's wrong? I mean, youre almost 6ft., and all brawn..I'm sure you could take a 5'6" tall woman like me any day.

No one here likes you, Klown! You're just the girl's jester!!! They come to you to be entertained. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTGOh, do you want to get an accurate assessment of whether or not the TS on HA like you or me better? ;)

And you think being tall is an issue? Freak, you wish you were tall and had a mug or a body. You wish you looked like Sunny or Jennifer Paris. Don't lie.

And I do think you do deserve to get your face punched in, yes. But you're an ugly man. What's the difference? It can't make it worse. lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 10:12 AM

~Kisses.

HTGOh, do you want to get an accurate assessment of whether or not the the TS on HA like you or me better? ;) You think being tall is an issue? Freak, you wish you were tall and had a mug or a body.

And I do think you do deserve to get your face punched in, yes. But you're an ugly man. What's the difference? It can't make it worse. lol

I'm pretty sure they like you more, because lets face it, YOU are their court JESTER! Lmao You make them laugh just by being Cruela Devile.

I'm sorry? I wish what? To have a mug or body like yours? No. I don't think so. I wouldn't wish for even a second to swap faces or body with you. I would never jeopardize my health and see a back alley silicone doctor to get my ass and hips pumped. Mines developed naturally from hormones..unlike yours thats hard and lumpy. Sorry.

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 10:22 AM

~Kisses.

HTGOh, do you want to get an accurate assessment of whether or not the the TS on HA like you or me better? ;) You think being tall is an issue? Freak, you wish you were tall and had a mug or a body.

I'm pretty sure they like you more, because lets face it, YOU are their court JESTER! Lmao You make them laugh just by being Cruela Devile.

I'm sorry? I wish what? To have a mug or body like yours? No. I don't think so. I wouldn't wish for even a second to swap faces or body with you. I would never jeopardize my health and see a back alley silicone doctor to get my ass and hips pumped. Mines developed naturally from hormones..unlike yours thats hard and lumpy. Sorry.

~Kisses.

HTGNo hard lumps here, brick. My sil is lovely. Don't hate, you titless transvestite.

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 10:23 AM
P.S. Nice single bed with no headboard, ghetto ho. lol You live in poverty, filth, and squalor.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 10:27 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTGNo hard lumps here, brick. My sil is lovely. Don't hate, you titless transvestite.

I've NO reason to hate. You're HARD and UGLY! And the only thing you got going for yourself are your D's. Take em out and your RiteAid wig and you'll still look like this, Klown! No man will dare wake up next to you and give you a kiss in the morning!:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 10:34 AM
i have to say this is pretty FUCKIN UGGGLY!!!!!!!!!! NO SHADE... LOL WTF :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Thank you! :D Your jealousy is very flattering! Post my pre-transition pics as often as you like!!! But the truth is, you're the one who looks like shit, right here and right now. You aren't fit to kiss my feet, sir!!! 8)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/nickimitatestupak_lmao_250_526.jpg

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Shoving your ass into the camera is not having shape. Plopping a wig with bangs onto your head is not having a mug.

8)

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 10:41 AM
BOOM!!! :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 10:46 AM
BOOM!!! :lol:lol MUG! :lol:

2009AD
11-27-2009, 12:02 PM
i have to say this is pretty FUCKIN UGGGLY!!!!!!!!!! NO SHADE... LOL WTF :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke

GTFO. Hara's ass is one that I would kiss, lick, worship and fuck. That ass gets me hard. nuff said.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Pumping your ass with silicone is not having shape. Plopping your RiteAid synthetic pony onto your head is not having a mug.

8)

There! I fixed it for you, sir! rofl ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 12:20 PM

GTFO. Hara's ass is one that I would kiss, lick, worship and fuck. That ass gets me hard. nuff said.i take it youre hideous.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 12:22 PM
ooh she gives me winona ryder tees in this pic!

2009AD
11-27-2009, 01:03 PM

GTFO. Hara's ass is one that I would kiss, lick, worship and fuck. That ass gets me hard. nuff said.i take it youre hideous.

Nope, try again Casper the Manly Ghost. :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 02:00 PM

Oh, look. Another fagot who lies though their teeth, Peter in DC.

Peter, Jhaniah looks manly to you yet you want to kiss Hara's boy-ass? If so, you are one ill in the head fag.

2009AD
11-27-2009, 02:45 PM

Peter, Jhaniah looks manly to you yet you want to kiss Hara's boy-ass? If so, you are one ill in the head fag.

Nah MAN, just telling it like I see it MAN. Ok Arianna Accardo? You are a funny DUDE. :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 03:13 PM

Nah MAN, just telling it like I see it MAN. Ok Arianna Accardo? You are a funny DUDE. :lol:THIS COMING FROM AN OBSESSED TOE SWALLOWING FAGGOTT :lol: :lol: :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 03:18 PM
dude, dont you have a toe to suck?

2009AD
11-27-2009, 03:24 PM

Nah MAN, just telling it like I see it MAN. Ok Arianna Accardo? You are a funny DUDE. :lol:THIS COMING FROM AN OBSESSED TOE SWALLOWING FAGGOTT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever you say Casper the Manly Ghost. We both have cocks, but you suck cocks for a living. Enjoy the cum juice! :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 03:31 PM

Whatever you say Casper the Manly Ghost. We both have cocks, but you suck cocks for a living. Enjoy the cum juice! :lol:AND YOU SUCK PEOPLES FEET FOR PLEASURE! HECK YOUVE EVEN GOT THEM IN YOUR AVATAR!!! WHAT A SICK FUCK! THERES GOTTA BE SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH YOU, PUTTING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING or animals FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!! :what

2009AD
11-27-2009, 03:42 PM

Whatever you say Casper the Manly Ghost. We both have cocks, but you suck cocks for a living. Enjoy the cum juice! :lol:AND YOU SUCK PEOPLES FEET FOR PLEASURE! HECK YOUVE EVEN GOT THEM IN YOUR AVATAR!!! WHAT A SICK FUCK! THERES GOTTA BE SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH YOU, PUTTING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING or animals FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!! :what

LOL, you crack me up dude. I do like pretty feet on a gg or tg, like Celeste's. So how's the cock sucking business treating you boyyyyyyy?

mistab
11-27-2009, 03:46 PM
I really wish that Jhaniah didn't post those pics...

mistab
11-27-2009, 03:50 PM
back to the thread...Nikka looked pretty good in her boxing video awhile back..

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 03:50 PM

LOL, you crack me up dude. I do like pretty feet on a gg or tg, like Celeste's. So how's the cock sucking business treating you boyyyyyyy?WONDERFUL! i see your still PM'ing me FAG! YOURE AN OBSESSED TOE SUCKING LOSER! I MEAN, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO? well i guess down to the feet :lol: :lol: :lol:

2009AD
11-27-2009, 03:59 PM
LOL, you crack me up dude. I do like pretty feet on a gg or tg, like Celeste's. So how's the cock sucking business treating you boyyyyyyy?WONDERFUL! i just got your PM! FAG!

You're a funny dude.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 04:04 PM
LOL, you crack me up dude. I do like pretty feet on a gg or tg, like Celeste's. So how's the cock sucking business treating you boyyyyyyy?WONDERFUL! i just got your PM! FAG!

You're a funny dude.youre obsessed as usual, youve always wanted me BUT ALWAYS got rejected! HA HA! im not gonna call you a dick sucking faggott cause well thats not the case... YOURE A FOOT SUCKING FAGGOTT! EVEN WORSE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2009AD
11-27-2009, 04:10 PM
LOL, you crack me up dude. I do like pretty feet on a gg or tg, like Celeste's. So how's the cock sucking business treating you boyyyyyyy?WONDERFUL! i see your still PM'ing me FAG! YOURE AN OBSESSED TOE SUCKING LOSER! I MEAN, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO? well i guess down to the feet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still PMing you dude? I sent you one PM guy. Yep, I do love cute feet, guilty as charged.

How's the cock sucking business? I suck girls toes for fun, you suck man cock for rent. Nice! :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Peter, why don't you just admit that you attacked Felecia, and that you're Braveman, and that you were sexually obsessed with me until I told you to fuck off. Now you're calling me a man? Peter, what does that say about you? ;)

Maybe I'll go into my FL phone and post your number unless you do. :lol:

2009AD
11-27-2009, 04:13 PM
You're a funny dude.your obsessed as usual, youve always wanted me BUT ALWAYS got rejected! HA HA! im not gonna call you a dick sucking faggott cause well thats not the case... YOURE A FOOT SUCKING FAGGOTT! EVEN WORSE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do want you. Why do you reject my love? LOL. I will be your toe sucking faggot if you become my cock sucking BOY!

:peanutbutter

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 04:16 PM
You're a funny dude.your obsessed as usual, youve always wanted me BUT ALWAYS got rejected! HA HA! im not gonna call you a dick sucking faggott cause well thats not the case... YOURE A FOOT SUCKING FAGGOTT! EVEN WORSE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do want you. Why do you reject my love? LOL. I will be your toe sucking faggot if you become my cock sucking BOY!

:peanutbutter :shock: were you SHAKEN as a baby? :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 04:16 PM

Still PMing you dude? I sent you one PM guy. Yep, I do love cute feet, guilty as charged.

How's the cock sucking business? I suck girls toes for fun, you suck man cock for rent. Nice! :lol:

You also call up escorts and try to keep them on the phones as you jerk off, you degenerate FREAK. You are a sick fag. Worst of all is what you did to Felecia on HD. That takes the cake for angry fagot behavior. I feel that number coming on. How are you feeling right about now? :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 04:17 PM
this guy is a psycho.

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 04:21 PM

Girl, he also calls up escorts and tries to keep them talking while her jerks off. Hows that for a cheap fag?

Oh, I think Peter in DC ran away to change the number he called me from over the summer. Run, bitch!!! :lol:

2009AD
11-27-2009, 04:22 PM

You also call up escorts and try to keep them on the phones as you jerk off, you degenerate FREAK. You are a sick fag. Worst of all is what you did to Felecia on HD. That takes the cake for angry fagot behavior. I feel that number coming on. How are you feeling right about now? :lol:

Nah, not into phone sex dude, but you go with that..if it makes you happy. How's the cock sucking business going sir? :lol:

2009AD
11-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh, I think Peter in DC ran away to change the number he called me from over the summer. Run, bitch!!! :lol:

Aww, you trying to call me sir?

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Nah, not into phone sex dude, but you go with that..if it makes you happy. How's the cock sucking business going sir? :lol:

Ummm, no. You are. Peter, you lie through your teeth. I think it's time to create yet another profile. This one's kinda out of the closet, wouldn't you say? ;) lol

Poor Peter. He calls the people he thinks of as men "honey". lol

What? Don't you love me anymore, "honey"? LMMFAO!!!

2009AD
11-27-2009, 04:40 PM

Ummm, no. You are. Peter, you lie through your teeth. I think it's time to create yet another profile. This one's kinda out of the closet, wouldn't you say? ;) lol

Poor Peter. He calls the people he thinks of as men "honey". lol

What? Don't you love me anymore, "honey"? LMMFAO!!!

I do love you honey boy. You know I do! but I've never jerked off when speaking with you, looking at your pics, or thinking of you. Maybe you need to show me those toes! C'mon, show Daddy those toes! :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 04:48 PM
I do love you honey boy. You know I do! but I've never jerked off when speaking with you, looking at your pics, or thinking of you. Maybe you need to show me those toes! C'mon, show Daddy those toes! :lol:

Peter, weren't you asking me to tell you all about my pedicure, "honey".

Please, Peter. How many lies must I catch you in?

And you will never be my "daddy". My daddy is a "Sicilian baby". You're black. But I don't give away freebies to gay boys like you, Peter. You'll have to stick with paying Hara to lick his flat ass, that he thinks looks rounder when he shoves it in the camera.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 05:05 PM

And you will never be my "daddy". My daddy is a "Sicilian baby". You're black. But I don't give away freebies to gay boys like you, Peter. You'll have to stick with paying Hara to lick his flat ass, that he thinks looks rounder when he shoves it in the camera.girl, no matter how hard he pushes... that ass is flat! like a board!

2009AD
11-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Peter, why don't you just admit that you attacked Felecia, and that you're Braveman, and that you were sexually obsessed with me until I told you to fuck off. Now you're calling me a man? Peter, what does that say about you? ;)

I was obsessed with you and you told me to fuck off? That's not what I remember. Actually, our three conversations were always cordial and non-sexual. But ok, if it makes you happy, I was going to ask you to marry me....

Are you going to post my phone number on HA? Please don't, I'll suck your boy toes if you don't.. lol.

And you will never be my "daddy". My daddy is a "Sicilian baby". You're black. But I don't give away freebies to gay boys like you, Peter. You'll have to stick with paying Hara to lick his flat ass, that he thinks looks rounder when he shoves it in the camera.

Damn a black gay boy like me can't a freebie from a Sicilian tattooed gay boy-with tits-like you. I'm sad. Honey, your Daddy is whoever is paying for the hour.

this guy is a psycho.

Psycho for your love Casper! :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 05:49 PM

I was obsessed with you and you told me to fuck off? That's not what I remember. Actually, our three conversations were always cordial and non-sexual. But ok, if it makes you happy, I was going to ask you to marry me....

Are you going to post my phone number on HA? Please don't, I'll suck your boy toes if you don't.. lol.

Damn a black gay boy like me can't a freebie from a Sicilian tattooed gay boy-with tits-like you. I'm sad. Honey, your Daddy is whoever is paying for the hour.

this guy is a psycho.

Psycho for your love Casper! :lol:YOU LOVE HER BIG BALLS DONT YOU!!!

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 05:54 PM

Actually, you were basically cordial. But you did seem a little extra interested in my pedicure, and now I know why.

But that's not the issue. The issue is your behavior on these forums, which clearly sucks. Beginning with your short-lived run as "Braveman", you're incapable of not making an ass of yourself. The thing with Felecia was just terrible. You looked so dumb, and so busted. And now,you're busted again. You're calling me honey until I disagree with you, and then you call me a man? C'mon, Peter. That's sadder than gay. But if you're gay, I don't judge you for it. If Hara is a hot boy to you, I hope you guys can find gay inner peace somehow, as you struggle with your petty forum obsessions. Especially, you Peter. I know Hara is retarded, but you at least have a few brain cells. Don't you think it's time to pull your head out of your ass and find a new hobby?

But either way, you both should really stop giving me an engraved invitation to humiliate you. I don't like either of you AT ALL. I mean, he changes diapers and you put strange toes in your mouth. So I assume you both have some form of cooties which I don't want.

Nicole Dupre
11-27-2009, 05:59 PM
YOU LOVE (HIS) BIG BALLS DONT YOU!!!

Girl, it's called "NO HORMONES". lol Hara loves being a guy. He won't even get rid of his beard or 'stache.

Talk about kooky queers; that Yum pic looks like a mugshot from Fire Island. lol

2009AD
11-27-2009, 06:12 PM

Actually, you were basically cordial. But you did seem a little extra interested in my pedicure, and now I know why.

But that's not the issue. The issue is your behavior on these forums, which clearly sucks. Beginning with your short-lived run as "Braveman", you're incapable of not making an ass of yourself. The thing with Felecia was just terrible. You looked so dumb, and so busted. And now,you're busted again. You're calling me honey until I disagree with you, and then you call me a man? C'mon, Peter. That's sadder than gay. But if you're gay, I don't judge you for it. If Hara is a hot boy to you, I hope you guys can find gay inner peace somehow, as you struggle with your petty forum obsessions. Especially, you Peter. I know Hara is retarded, but you at least have a few brain cells. Don't you think it's time to pull your head out of your ass and find a new hobby?

But either way, you both should really stop giving me an engraved invitation to humiliate you. I don't like either of you AT ALL. I mean, he changes diapers and you put strange toes in your mouth. So I assume you both have some form of cooties which I don't want.

Ok, you crack me up Arianna. Thank you for at least admitting that I was cordial during our conversations.

Gay? Nah, not my thing. I've never sucked a cock or had one up my ass, but I know you have and that's cool. Full Disclosure: I have fucked ggs and tgs, it was nice!

And, YES, I have sucked a few gg and tg toes in my life, but I bet you've sucked more cocks. It's all good right?

I will admit, you do have great tits! They look firm and fuckable.

Now, get into some sheer thigh high stockings and spread that Sicilian butt! :lol:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 06:17 PM
YOU LOVE (HIS) BIG BALLS DONT YOU!!!

Girl, it's called "NO HORMONES". lol Hara loves being a guy. He won't even get rid of his beard or 'stache.

Talk about kooky queers; that Yum pic looks like a mugshot from Fire Island. lolgirl fall into the HOOK nose! dude looks like THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTREDAME!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Phuleasee..You edited that pic, you long torso, short legged, homeless BEAST! STFU!!

This is between me and Nicole, stay out of it!

~Kisses.

HTG

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Phuleasee..You edited that pic, you long torso, short legged, homeless BEAST! STFU!!

~Kisses.

HTGHOMIE, YOU COULD NEVER COME FOR NICOLE! NOT EVEN ONE DAY IN YOUR SORRY PATHETIC CHEAP WIG WEARIN ASS LIFE!!! YOUVE GOT SAGGY BALLS IN CONJUNCTION WITH A BIG BACK!!! OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT BLOATED FACE WITH A SHITTY MALES 5 OCLOCK SHADOW!!! YOU BROLICK BABBOON BEAST!!!!!

SexSlave1972
11-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Hmm... why dont You two:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 07:47 PM
DUDE THEYRE EVEN READING YOURE UGLY ASS ON OTHER FORUMS! http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showtopic=11575

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 07:52 PM

~Kisses.

HTGHOMIE, YOU COULD NEVER COME FOR NICOLE! NOT EVEN ONE DAY IN YOUR SORRY PATHETIC CHEAP WIG WEARIN ASS LIFE!!! YOUVE GOT SAGGY BALLS IN CONJUNCTION WITH A BIG BACK!!! OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT BLOATED FACE WITH A SHITTY MALES 5 OCLOCK SHADOW!!! YOU BROLICK BABBOON BEAST!!!!!

Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles an albino GRAYHOUND DOG! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 08:01 PM

~Kisses.

Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles aan albino GRAYHOUND DOG! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTGFAGGOTT IM FAR!!! FROM HOMELESS I LIVE IN A 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE WHILE YOURE IN SECTION 8 HOUSING! YOU DIRTY STETCHED OUT BUTTHOLE HAVIN ASS APE!!! YOU COULD NEVERRRRRRRRR COME FOR MY FACE!!!!! MY NIGGA YOU GOT A BEARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF! YOUR HAIR ISNT EVEN ONE COLOR, YOU BACK IS HUUUGE, YOUR NOSE IS HUGE, YOUR FOREHEAD IS BROLICK, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS MUSCLEBOUND!!!!!!!!!! ENGORGED WITH TESTOSTERONE!!! YOU GIVE NOBODY WOMAN!!!!! YOU FUGLY! FILTHY PIECE OF BABBOON SHITT!!!!!!!!!!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 08:07 PM

~Kisses.

Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles an albino GRAYHOUND DOG! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTGLIES YOU EDITED THOSE PICS! DONT BE MAD YOUR EXPOSED AS THE UGLY DUDE YOU ARE! THESE PICS ARE HOW "HARRY" REALLY LOOKS! GAG!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 08:14 PM

~Kisses.

Coming from an ugly WITCH lookin' street walker, who doesn't have any permanent address and is in fact HOMELESS (and moves from one place to the next) and who wears cheap tracks on his head, Please..Your face is long and resembles aan albino GRAYHOUND DOG! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTGFAGGOTT IM FAR!!! FROM HOMELESS I LIVE IN A 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE WHILE YOURE IN SECTION 8 HOUSING! YOU DIRTY STETCHED OUT BUTTHOLE HAVIN ASS APE!!! YOU COULD NEVERRRRRRRRR COME FOR MY FACE!!!!! MY NIGGA YOU GOT A BEARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF! YOUR HAIR ISNT EVEN ONE COLOR, YOU BACK IS HUUUGE, YOUR NOSE IS HUGE, YOUR FOREHEAD IS BROLICK, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS MUSCLEBOUND!!!!!!!!!! ENGORGED WITH TESTOSTERONE!!! YOU GIVE NOBODY WOMAN!!!!! YOU FUGLY! FILTHY PIECE OF BABBOON SHITT!!!!!!!!!!

Um, lemme imitate you:

YOU A HOMELESS, UGLY BEAST. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN APARTMENT AND JUST SQUAT WITH FRIENDS!!!!!! YOU STROLL THE STREETS AT NIGHT TO EVEN HAVE A DECENT MEAL TO EAT!!!!!!!!! WE HEARD YOU RAN AWAY FROM 5 MEXICAN TGIRLS AT A CORNER DELI IN NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE FACE IS CARICATURISH AND SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A FLAT PANCAKE BUTT, SHORT FAT LEGS AND VERY LONG TORSO LIKE AN EEL!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T PASS AND COULD NEVER GET ANY 9-5 JOB!!!!!! SO YOUR STUCK WITH SUCKING DICKS FOR 20BUCKS ON DARK ALLEYS AND STREET CORNERS!!!!!!!!! YOU FUGLY FILTY PIECE OF ALBINO GRAYHOUND SHITT!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

will802
11-27-2009, 08:16 PM
hmmm mrsjhanialove funny never heard of you and judging from the pics I can see why...

jumping on the proverbial train in trashing hara. Mind you with ridiculous ghetto talk since you obviously have the intelligence of a flea and can't think of an original put down of your own.

ho hum now I will be lumped into the land of the gays like every other one who makes a comment..whatever.......

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 08:25 PM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Um, lemme imitate you:

YOU A HOMELESS, UGLY BEAST. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN APARTMENT AND JUST SQUAT WITH FRIENDS!!!!!! YOU STROLL THE STREETS AT NIGHT TO EVEN HAVE A DECENT MEAL TO EAT!!!!!!!!! WE HEARD YOU RAN AWAY FROM 5 MEXICAN TGIRLS AT A CORNER DELI IN NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE FACE IS CARICATURISH AND SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A FLAT PANCAKE BUTT, SHORT FAT LEGS AND VERY LONG TORSO LIKE AN EEL!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T PASS AND COULD NEVER GET ANY 9-5 JOB!!!!!! SO YOUR STUCK WITH SUCKING DICKS FOR 20BUCKS ON DARK ALLEYS AND STREET CORNERS!!!!!!!!! YOU FUGLY FILTY PIECE OF ALBINO GRAYHOUND SHITT!!!!!!!!!

~Kisses.

HTGLISTEN HARRY! NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF UGLY! YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IM BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MORE LIKED THAN YOU. ALSO MORE SUCCESSFUL. YOU ARE A BROLICK BEAST WITH NO WORK DONE! YOU CHANGE POOPY DIAPERS FOR A LIVING AND CANT EVEN AFFORD A CHEAP BOX OF CLAIROL HAIR DYE AT WALGREENS! NOT EVEN A DOLLAR STORE CAN OF MAGIC SHAVE FOR THAT PITIFUL MUG. YOUR FACE IS TWO SHADES IVORY ON THE TOP HALF AND GREY! ON THE BOTTOM! YOU HAVE NO BREASTS NOT EVEN A KNOT... HONEY I HAVE IMPLANTS!!! YOU CAN NEVER COME FOR ME!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAD PATHETIC WILDABEAST :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silcc69
11-27-2009, 08:26 PM
When Nicole and Hara attack each other it's pretty amusing. Whenever Jhaniah comes it she spews the same lame babble all the time. Then she attacks other girls body yet refuses to show us hers. She tries to throw the word faggot like Jennifer Justiice but JJ actually has a good sense of humor.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 08:29 PM
When Nicole and Hara attack each other it's pretty amusing. Whenever Jhaniah comes it she spews the same lame babble all the time. Then she attacks other girls body yet refuses to show us hers. She tries to throw the word faggot like Jennifer Justiice but JJ actually has a good sense of humor.YOUR 2 SENSE IN NOT NEEDED. OH AND QUIT PM'ing ME FOR PICS! YOU AINT GETTIN NONE! :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 08:32 PM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Um, lemme imitate you:

~Kisses.

HTGLISTEN HARRY! NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF UGLY! YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IM BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MORE LIKED THAN YOU. ALSO MORE SUCCESSFUL. YOU ARE A BROLICK BEAST WITH NO WORK DONE! YOIU CHANGE POOPY DIAPERS FOR A LIVING AND CANT EVEN AFFORD A CHEAP BOX OF CLAIROL HAIR DYE AT WALGREENS! NOT EVEN A DOLLAR STORE CAN OF MAGIC SHAVE FOR THAT PITIFUL MUG. YOUR FACE IS TWO SHADES IVORY ON THE TOP HALF AND GREY! ON THE BOTTOM! YOU HAVE NO BREASTS NOT EVEN A KNOT... HONEY I HAVE IMPLANTS!!! YOU CAN NEVER COME FOR ME!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAD PATHETIC WILDABEAST :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, lemme TALK like you..

NOBODY LIKES ME???? REALLY?????? YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MORE LIKED???????? LIESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SHADY!!!!!! YOU PICK FIGHTS WITH MIMI, VANESSA, JANIRA ETC. YOU GOT BANNED HERE!!!!!!!!!! SO HOW COULD PEOPLE LIKE YOU??????? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEAP 20 DOLLA SUCKA, HOOKA!!!!!!! YOU SQUAT AT PEOPLE'S HOUSES COS YOU COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD A LEASE TO YOUR OWN NAME!!!!!!! YOU SUCK DICKS AT DARK ALLEYS AND STREET CORNERS TO EVEN HAVE A HOT MEAL, WILDERBEAST!!!!!!!!!

Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
11-27-2009, 08:36 PM
When Nicole and Hara attack each other it's pretty amusing. Whenever Jhaniah comes it she spews the same lame babble all the time. Then she attacks other girls body yet refuses to show us hers. She tries to throw the word faggot like Jennifer Justiice but JJ actually has a good sense of humor.YOUR 2 SENSE IN NOT NEEDED. OH AND QUIT PM'ing ME FOR PICS! YOU AINT GETTIN NONE! :lol:

LOL I have never PM you for pics girls so stop with that lying. I have asked that you put sum pics on here to compare your body to girls that you have a vendetta against. You rip into Hara and Vanessa yet you have never showed us why your body is vastly superior to there's.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 09:11 PM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Um, lemme imitate you:

~Kisses.

HTGLISTEN HARRY! NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF UGLY! YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IM BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MORE LIKED THAN YOU. ALSO MORE SUCCESSFUL. YOU ARE A BROLICK BEAST WITH NO WORK DONE! YOIU CHANGE POOPY DIAPERS FOR A LIVING AND CANT EVEN AFFORD A CHEAP BOX OF CLAIROL HAIR DYE AT WALGREENS! NOT EVEN A DOLLAR STORE CAN OF MAGIC SHAVE FOR THAT PITIFUL MUG. YOUR FACE IS TWO SHADES IVORY ON THE TOP HALF AND GREY! ON THE BOTTOM! YOU HAVE NO BREASTS NOT EVEN A KNOT... HONEY I HAVE IMPLANTS!!! YOU CAN NEVER COME FOR ME!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAD PATHETIC WILDABEAST :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOBODY LIKES ME???? REALLY?????? YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MORE LIKED???????? LIESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SHADY!!!!!! YOU PICK FIGHTS WITH MIMI, VANESSA, JANIRA ETC. YOU GOT BANNED HERE!!!!!!!!!! SO HOW COULD PEOPLE LIKE YOU??????? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEAP 20 DOLLA SUCKA, HOOKA!!!!!!! YOU SQUAT AT PEOPLE'S HOUSES COS YOU COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD A LEASE TO YOUR OWN NAME!!!!!!! YOU SUCK DICKS AT DARK ALLEYS AND STREET CORNERS TO EVEN HAVE A HOT MEAL, WILDERBEAST!!!!!!!!!

Rofl

~Kisses.

HTGLMFAO! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY SMALL PETITE BUILD UR MY HUGE LUSCIOUS BREASTS! HECK YOU CANT EVEN KEEP ONE HAIRCOLOR MUCH LESS A FIGURE! YOU REALLY ARE A WASTE OF SPERM AND OXYGEN!!! DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WERE SERVING A LOOK? see now im gonna read you! YOU HAVE CIRCLES WITH LARGE HEAVY SUITCASES UNDER YOUR EYES, YOU HAVE SHITTY TWO TONED MATTED STRAW LIKE HAIR, A STRETCHED OUT PLOWED LOOKING BUTTHOLE! SHITTY MAKE- UP! BIG DUMBO EARS! A HUGE QUARTERBACK BODY! DIRTY HEELS! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVENT BATHED IN YEARS, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SMELL!!! YOUVE GOT A HOOK NOSE, WITH CANKLES! A SAGGY DEFORMED DISFUGURED SCROTUM! WITH HUUUGE WALNUT SIZED TESTICLES!!! :lol: YOUR FOREHEAD LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN ATTACKED WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER! ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS!!! YOUR ASS IS FLAT! YOUR BED IS UGLY! YOUR HOME IS FALLING APART! NOBODY WOULD PAY YOU TO FUCK! TOO DAMN UGLY :lol: :shock: :puke ps i have more money, men and friends than you will ever have DUDE!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 09:26 PM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Um, lemme imitate you:

~Kisses.

Rofl

~Kisses.

HTGLMFAO! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY SMALL PETITE BUILD UR MY HUGE LUSCIOUS BREASTS! HECK YOU CANT EVEN KEEP ONE HAIRCOLOR MUCH LESS A FIGURE! YOU REALLY ARE A WASTE OF SPERM AND OXYGEN!!! DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WERE SERVING A LOOK? see now im gonna read you! YOU HAVE CIRCLES WITH LARGE HEAVY SUITCASES UNDER YOUR EYES, YOU HAVE SHITTY TWO TONED MATTED STRAW LIKE HAIR, A STRETCHED OUT PLOWED LOOKING BUTTHOLE! SHITTY MAKE- UP! BIG DUMBO EARS! A HUGE QUARTERBACK BODY! DIRTY HEELS! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVENT BATHED IN YEARS, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SMELL!!! YOUVE GOT A HOOK NOSE, WITH CANKLES! A SAGGY DEFORMED DISFUGURED SCROTUM! WITH HUUUGE WALNUT SIZED TESTICLES!!! :lol: YOUR FOREHEAD LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN ATTACKED WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER! ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS!!! YOUR ASS IS FLAT! YOUR BED IS UGLY! YOUR HOME IS FASLLING APART! NOBODY WOULD PAY YOU TO FUCK! TOO DAMN UGLY :lol: :shock: :puke ps i have more money, men and friends than you will ever have DUDE!!!

My home is falling apart? lol Maybe its YOU thats falling apart and trying to involve yourself in someting that does NOT even concern your FUGLY MANLY ASS! And since I have my own apartment with a full bath..if anyone here should stink it would be YOU, Ms 20DOLLA HOE! You got NO own place to call your own and therefore couldn't even afford a long bubble bath or a shower! Lmao

You never seen my forehead, ears or me in person so that's mere speculating! But I'm not at all surprised you even try..cos you got NO life, No real friends or family, No education, No home etc. So you amuse yourself by acting just like an IGNORANT, high school drop out, trailer park hoe and abused foster care product that you truly are! Could you get even more PATHETIC?

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
11-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Where are your ass pics at Jhaniah?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 09:50 PM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Um, lemme imitate you:

~Kisses.

Rofl

~Kisses.

HTGLMFAO! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY SMALL PETITE BUILD UR MY HUGE LUSCIOUS BREASTS! HECK YOU CANT EVEN KEEP ONE HAIRCOLOR MUCH LESS A FIGURE! YOU REALLY ARE A WASTE OF SPERM AND OXYGEN!!! DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WERE SERVING A LOOK? see now im gonna read you! YOU HAVE CIRCLES WITH LARGE HEAVY SUITCASES UNDER YOUR EYES, YOU HAVE SHITTY TWO TONED MATTED STRAW LIKE HAIR, A STRETCHED OUT PLOWED LOOKING BUTTHOLE! SHITTY MAKE- UP! BIG DUMBO EARS! A HUGE QUARTERBACK BODY! DIRTY HEELS! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVENT BATHED IN YEARS, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SMELL!!! YOUVE GOT A HOOK NOSE, WITH CANKLES! A SAGGY DEFORMED DISFUGURED SCROTUM! WITH HUUUGE WALNUT SIZED TESTICLES!!! :lol: YOUR FOREHEAD LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN ATTACKED WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER! ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS!!! YOUR ASS IS FLAT! YOUR BED IS UGLY! YOUR HOME IS FASLLING APART! NOBODY WOULD PAY YOU TO FUCK! TOO DAMN UGLY :lol: :shock: :puke ps i have more money, men and friends than you will ever have DUDE!!!

My home is falling apart? lol Maybe its YOU thats falling apart and trying to involve yourself in someting that does NOT even concern your FUGLY MANLY ASS! And since I have my own apartment with a full bath..if anyone here should stink it would be YOU, Ms 20DOLLA HOE! You got NO own place to call your own and therefore couldn't even afford a long bubble bath or a shower! Lmao

You never seen my forehead, ears or me in person so that's mere speculating! But I'm not at all surprised you even try..cos you got NO life, No real friends or family, No education, No home etc. So you amuse yourself by acting just like an IGNORANT, high school drop out, trailer park hoe and abused foster care product that you truly are! Could you get even more PATHETIC?

~Kisses.

HTGFAGGOTT PLEASE! I HAVE TWO BATHROOMS! A BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEELE KITCHEN, HARDWOOD FLOORS HUGE DRESSING ROOM, JACUZZI!!! A KING SIZE BED UNLIKE YOUR PATHETIC BLOW UP AIR MATTRESS! HIGH CEILINGS EVERYWHERE! TWO FIREPLACES YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE!!! YOU BROKE PIECE OF ROTTING APE SHITT! YOUR 65 AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW! YOU HAVE A FACE NOT EVEN A MOTHER COULD LOVE! SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU TAKEN TIME AND ACTUALLY LOOKED IN THE MIRROR? whats pretty? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 10:09 PM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

Um, lemme imitate you:

~Kisses.

Rofl

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTGFAGGOTT PLEASE! I HAVE TWO BATHROOMS! A BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEELE KITCHEN, HARDWOOD FLOORS HUGE DRESSING ROOM, JACUZZI!!! A KING SIZE BED UNLIKE YOUR PATHETIC BLOW UP AIR MATTRESS! HIGH CEILINGS EVERYWHERE! TWO FIREPLACES YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE!!! YOU BROKE PIECE OF ROTTING APE SHITT! YOUR 65 AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW! YOU HAVE A FACE NOT EVEN A MOTHER COULD LOVE! SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU TAKEN TIME AND ACTUALLY LOOKED IN THE MIRROR? whats pretty? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lemme talk like you again,

STILL CLAIMING THINGS THAT REALLY ISN'T YOURS? LMAO YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL STEEL, GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL, YOU IMBECILE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S HOMELESS AND SQUATTING WITH FRIENDS (NOT ME), YOU ALBINO GRAYHOUND LOOKIN' HOE!!!!!! UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T LIVE IN MY FRIENDS CLOSET OR SLEEPS IN THEIR KITCHEN LAYING ONTOP A RAGGEDY ASS 10 YEAR OLD CARTOON BEDSHEETS!!!!!!!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/me_177.jpg

lol lol lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 10:10 PM
JANIAH SLEEPS IN HIS FRIENDS KITCHEN..DO YOU SEE THE FRIDGE AND CHEAP METAL DINING CHAIR HE IS HOLDING? NOTICE THE THRIFT STORE 50 THREAD COUNT, 10 YEAR OLD CARTOON BEDSHEETS?..LOL WHAT A FABULOUS STYLE!!!!! :LOL:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/me_177.jpg

LMAO

~Kisses.

HTG

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-27-2009, 10:25 PM
STUPID! THATS THE JAMES HOTEL ON SOUTH BEACH!!! WOW NOT ONLY ARE YOU HIDEOUS YOURE QUITE DUMB TOO!!! ILL HAVE THAT LINK IN A FEW lol DUDE! YOURE GONNA GAG YOU BROKE ASIAN APE!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-27-2009, 10:28 PM
STUPID! THATS THE JAMES HOTEL ON SOUTH BEACH!!! WOW NOT ONLY ARE YOU HIDEOUS YOURE QUITE DUMB TOO!!! ILL HAVE THAT LINK IN A FEW lol DUDE! YOURE GONNA GAG YOU BROKE ASIAN APE!

OMG! LOL THAT'S A HOTEL? 0 STAR HOTEL PROBABLY, HUH? DUDE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FUCKING HILARIOUS! YEAH, I'M JEALOUS OF YOU, YOU PIMPIN' HOE!!! NOT!!!!!!! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Floyd R
11-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Wow, too much hatred on Hung Angels. Everyone should apologize to each other, go out to dinner and have a few drinks.

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Wow, too much hatred on Hung Angels. Everyone should apologize to each other, go out to dinner and have a few drinks.

I blame everything on your avatar.

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Hara, just tell us why you're here. Everyone hates you and thinks you're stupid. As you can see, Peter's friendship is not exactly the kind that has your back in a foxhole. lol

So, Peter, what's new on HD? Is it true that they're raking Hara Manback over the coals over there too?

I'm not returning there until I receive formal apologies from the entire moderating staff, except for Dogman who I am having an affair with.

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 01:43 AM

OMG! LOL THAT'S A HOTEL? 0 STAR HOTEL PROBABLY, HUH? DUDE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FUCKING HILARIOUS! YEAH, I'M JEALOUS OF YOU, YOU PIMPIN' HOE!!! NOT!!!!!!! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Why are you trying to read her? She's a blonde bombshell, and you're a brick shithouse?

I think it's time that you left. Should we vote on it?

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Seriously,could those pics of Hara dryhumping her Kmart sheets be any less appealing? I think not.

Hara, why don't you see if you can sell BJ's to your patients and pay to get that crust sandblasted off of your chins? It looks very Halloween, and here we are almost in the Xmas month.

Btw, this outer chin is my favorite. :)

blacktgirls
11-28-2009, 02:40 AM

GTFO. Hara's ass is one that I would kiss, lick, worship and fuck. That ass gets me hard. nuff said. Jhaniah , you have never posted an Unphotoshopped pic of yourself on HA , let alone , a pic showing yourself naked !!!!Hara's ass is hot !!! ...... and your ass is :shrug

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2009, 03:11 AM
Hara, just tell us why you're here. Everyone hates you and thinks you're stupid. As you can see, Peter's friendship is not exactly the kind that has your back in a foxhole. lol

So, Peter, what's new on HD? Is it true that they're raking Hara Manback over the coals over there too?

I'm not returning there until I receive formal apologies from the entire moderating staff, except for Dogman who I am having an affair with.

No, instead of that, Why don't YOU tell us why you're back here after being BANNED? You certainly talk so negatively of this forum at other forums and yet you are here! Isn't that PITIFUL? You've been banned on TGPixels, Hung Angels and quite recently Hung Devils! And if you still don't get what it means, IT means people DON'T like you!

~Kisses.

HTG

Why are you trying to read her? She's a blonde bombshell, and you're a brick shithouse?

I think it's time that you left. Should we vote on it?

Why not? He tried to insert his short legged self inbetween something that DOES NOT even concern him! He's a blonde mess, and your his brunette equally messy but FAR evil version. You two Clowns - Krusty and Casper, would looked so good together and must impersonate Abba! :lol:

http://www.erasureinfo.com/gallery/press/1992_abbaesque/images/steve_double_01.jpg

Seriously,could those pics of Hara dryhumping her Kmart sheets be any less appealing? I think not.

Hara, why don't you see if you can sell BJ's to your patients and pay to get that crust sandblasted off of your chins? It looks very Halloween, and here we are almost in the Xmas month.

Btw, this outer chin is my favorite. :)

um actually, they were Fredericks. Though I'm guessing you wouldn't really know that because you shop 2nd hand used crap on e-bay, like you told me a few times in the past. You never stepped foot at a real store and buy female clothes, ever! Lmao

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/jeunesse_nj/Arrianna1b.jpg

Now don't you look pretty SCARY on that pic?!? Your brow bone is MANLY and hind (i guessyo call that skin) shows a lil bit of your real AGE! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
11-28-2009, 04:27 AM

GTFO. Hara's ass is one that I would kiss, lick, worship and fuck. That ass gets me hard. nuff said. Jhaniah , you have never posted an Unphotoshopped pic of yourself on HA , let alone , a pic showing yourself naked !!!!Hara's ass is hot !!! ...... and your ass is :shrug

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 04:37 AM
I ought to rip off your wig off, and shit down your Dermablend-needy neck, you fart-sucking leech!

Wait til I find your flat manly ass! I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind, fag!!! Jhaniah is a hot piece of TS ass, where as YOU are a horse-tooth jackass!!! "A horse is a horse' but YOU are a dude, 'of COURSE!" Sit tight, you furry sissy, cuz you're going to turn into a smashing pumpkin at midnight!!! I predict that, sooner or later, one of your patients will be clocking you and is gonna mop up the floor with your ghetto wig, SIR!!! :twisted:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 04:56 AM
so hara how many houses do you have? how many bedrooms do you have? how many bathrooms? do you have a jacuzzi? a king size bed? all stainless frigidaire appliances...DO YOU HAVE A BRAND NEW DISHWASHER??? DO YOU HAVE A DRESSING ROOM?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 04:58 AM
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOURE SAFE AT NIGHT??? DO YOU HAVE ADT? BRINKS? WHATCHA GOT?

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 05:25 AM
He's safe. He's sitting in a room waiting for an old man to shit in a diaper.

I'm done with this manly horse's ass. But I made my point. The bald asshole is shady and very jealous of sexworkers. But karma will take of him. I believe in that. I don't have to do a fucking thing. What comes around goes around, you manly freak. Fuck off.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2009, 05:39 AM
Nice Photoshop Brick! Your face make up is borderline and the color ofa flower pot! It doesn't match th tone of your body! What a joke!

But THIS is what you really looked like after you wash off that 10 layers of pan cake make up and take your wig off! Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 05:49 AM
Nice Photoshop Brick! Your face make up is borderline and the color ofa flower pot! It doesn't match th tone of your body! What a joke!

But THIS is what you really looked like after you wash off that 10 layers of pan cake make up and take your wig off! Lmao

~Kisses.

HTGJEALOUS YOU DONT LIVE IN A 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE?

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 05:50 AM
It's ok. I have had surgeries, med grade, sil, lost 50 lbs, and I can easily go without any makeup.

But I want you to keep posting as many of those as possible. I am a transsexual who has blossomed, and you are a stagnant man who saved every pic you could get your hands on because you've always had shade in your wooden heart. And now we all see you for what you truly are.

That was my only goal. Thank you. 8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone! Look for WWW.NICOLE-DUPRE.COM!!! We're launching before Christmas '09!!! Tara Emory and I have some wonderful pics and vids for you, which I'm sure you will love, Santa and his helper will help me spread a little Xmas cheer (and a good amount of cum), plus all kinds of other hot shemale goodness!

Love you, HungAngels!!! Talk to y'all later! :)

XOXO

Nicole Dupre

franks
11-28-2009, 05:51 AM
Why not put the gloves on? I know it's not the lady like thing to do, but when guys do that's the end of it. Why argue? you don't live together, so you don't have to put up with each other.

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 05:53 AM
Why not put the gloves on? I know it's not the lady like thing to do, but when guys do that's the end of it. Why argue? you don't live together, so you don't have to put up with each other.

I'm not a man. Hara is. So maybe he'd like to. But I'm scared of boys who get so angry. lol

Nice upper bod, daddy. :-*

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 05:58 AM
YOU KNOW WHATS SO FUNNY I HAPPEN TO HAVE YOUR AVATAR THE ORIGINAL! WITH OUT PHOTOSHOP!!! GAG!!! AT THAT HARD ROCK FACE!

franks
11-28-2009, 05:59 AM
lol. thanks sweets. let cooler heads prevail. u both seem like nice peeps.

franks
11-28-2009, 06:05 AM

I'm not a man. Hara is. So maybe he'd like to. But I'm scared of boys who get so angry. lol

btw, nice bod yourself.

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:05 AM

lol Truth be told, I have not had anger in my heart in years now. I think the last time I was genuinely angry was in high school. lol I just like to drive people nuts for shits and giggles. I could not be any more pleased with how things have played out here with mean old Hara. I got him to tip his hand dozens of times. lol It was comedy though, right? I kiki DOWN!!! Aren't I a lil' stinker? ;) lol

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:07 AM

btw, nice bod yourself.

Thank you. :)

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:08 AM
YOU KNOW WHATS SO FUNNY I HAPPEN TO HAVE YOUR AVATAR THE ORIGINAL! WITH OUT PHOTOSHOP!!! GAG!!! AT THAT HARD ROCK FACE!

lol :D

franks
11-28-2009, 06:12 AM

lol Truth be told, I have not had anger in my heart in years now. I think the last time I was genuinely angry was in high school. lol I just like to drive people nuts for shits and giggles. I could not be any more pleased with how things have played out here with mean old Hara. I got him to tip his hand dozens of times. lol It was comedy though, right? I kiki DOWN!!! Aren't I a lil' stinker? ;) lol

which HS? I'm a New Yorker myself. :D

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:18 AM

I went to HS in NJ, but went to college in NYC. I'm actually a Jersey girl. I grew up mostly in Montclair, moved to Manhattan when I was 18 until I got out of school, and pretty much never looked back. Well, I actually ran away from home when I was 16 for almost a year, but came back and finished high school. lol

Where did you go to high school though? I have friends who went in Manhattan, and some went in Brooklyn.

franks
11-28-2009, 06:20 AM

I went to HS in NJ, but went to college in NYC. I'm actually a Jersey girl. I grew up mostly in Montclair, moved to Manhattan when I was 18 until I got out of school, and pretty much never looked back. Well, I actually ran away from home when I was 16 for almost a year, but came back and finished high school. lol

Where did you go to high school though? I have friends who went in Manhattan, and some went in Brooklyn.
MLK manhattan!

dan_drade
11-28-2009, 06:21 AM
I think this thread needs to be deleted ASAP. I have nothing against Nicole or Jhaniah, but I am very partial towards Harajuku. She is a very pretty, sexy and intelligent person, at least from what I know of her and it makes me crazy seeng the girls go at each other like this. It's one thing to hear the guys making shitty comments about the girls here, but to hear it from the girls is just bad and it makes me a bit ill.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 06:28 AM
I think this thread needs to be deleted ASAP. I have nothing against Nicole or Jhaniah, but I am very partial towards Harajuku. She is a very pretty, sexy and intelligent person, at least from what I know of her and it makes me crazy seeng the girls go at each other like this. It's one thing to hear the guys making shitty comments about the girls here, but to hear it from the girls is just bad and it makes me a bit ill.did you just say hara was PRETTY? :what http://www.lasikplus.com/?encSource=9409&gclid=CIv9jr7trJ4CFREhDQodQnJ0lA

dan_drade
11-28-2009, 06:33 AM
I think this thread needs to be deleted ASAP. I have nothing against Nicole or Jhaniah, but I am very partial towards Harajuku. She is a very pretty, sexy and intelligent person, at least from what I know of her and it makes me crazy seeng the girls go at each other like this. It's one thing to hear the guys making shitty comments about the girls here, but to hear it from the girls is just bad and it makes me a bit ill.did you just say hara was PRETTY? :what http://www.lasikplus.com/?encSource=9409&gclid=CIv9jr7trJ4CFREhDQodQnJ0lA

Awww, now thats cold. She is pretty, intelligent and very funny as well. I have not been here in a while, but when I used to come here all the time, she was always replying to posts and making a lot of interesting and funny posts herself.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 06:36 AM

Awww, now thats cold. She is pretty, intelligent and very funny as well. I have not been here in a while, but when I used to come here all the time, she was always replying to posts and making a lot of interesting and funny posts herself.YOURE DEAD WRONG FOR SAYING HE'S PRETTY :lol:

Silcc69
11-28-2009, 06:37 AM
I find it amusing that everytime we want to see Jhaniah's nude to compare her oh so wonderful (as she would say) body to the likes of Vanessa and Hara she simply ignores our request. lol

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:41 AM
I think this thread needs to be deleted ASAP. I have nothing against Nicole or Jhaniah, but I am very partial towards Harajuku. She is a very pretty, sexy and intelligent person, at least from what I know of her and it makes me crazy seeng the girls go at each other like this. It's one thing to hear the guys making shitty comments about the girls here, but to hear it from the girls is just bad and it makes me a bit ill.

Dan, I won't say a word about another girl here. Seriously. And I like most of them who I I somewhat know.

But Hara is... different, and I don't think "girl" anymore about 'Hara'.

I was even honest about not thinking highly of Leora Moore. I think she's shady, but I do have basic respect for her. Same goes for Brenda. I mean, I just don't necessarily get Brenda. But Brenda's not a bad girl though.

But Hara? Ummmmmm, no. lol

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 06:43 AM

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:46 AM
I find it amusing that everytime we want to see Jhaniah's nude to compare her oh so wonderful (as she would say) body to the likes of Vanessa and Hara she simply ignores our request. lol

Hara has no shape. See Jhaniah's curves? Hara doesn't have those. Sorry. And Hara is pretty fugly. I used to try to be kind, because he does pass. But he is not a true daywalker imho. But seriously, Hara really has no ass. You guys think sticking it out towards the camera equals round? No way. Vanessa has a round ass. Hara has hardly any to speak of. Serioiusly. There are no curves there.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 06:48 AM
:lol: HARA IS BEAUTIFUL :lol:

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 06:50 AM
dude said i was HOMELESS! LMFAO! video of my CHICAGO townhouse coming in 5 minutes!!!

Girl, Hara does not live large AT ALL. He can't talk even a little. When I met him in JC, the neighborhood was decent, but the room was like 8'x9' tops, and nothing nice inside. No clothing either. Oh, and like 4 or 5 roomies. lol Sad.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 06:57 AM
:lol: HARAS A BEAUTY

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 07:00 AM
Anyhoo, I am done with the Hara drama for real. He can spin his wheels with little tirades about how I supposedly hate on everybody, but none of them are true. When I don't like people, I tell them so. lol

And I dig the old pics. I haven't seen them in ages, but they make me even more proud of myself actually. lol The ones from the Yum shoot are just a bad memory. But that has far more to do with the camera man, and not anything about myself. Oh, well. Live and learn.

Nite, ppls.

xoxo

Silcc69
11-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Ok let's be real Nicole you and Hara are far from done. As for Jhaniah and curves lol funny shit. The only issue I have with Jhaniah is that she tries to overhype herself like she's a gift to men and has a body that is so much better than the other girls. I have seen what Vanessa's titties look like but not Jhaniah who does her best to avoid those types of questions.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-28-2009, 07:44 AM

Hara has no shape. See Jhaniah's curves? Hara doesn't have those. Sorry. And Hara is pretty fugly. I used to try to be kind, because he does pass. But he is not a true daywalker imho. But seriously, Hara really has no ass. You guys think sticking it out towards the camera equals round? No way. Vanessa has a round ass. Hara has hardly any to speak of. Serioiusly. There are no curves there.

God, You jealous FAG never quit, do you, Krusty? The fact that YOU had to resort to getting silicone pumped into your hips and ass is a testament that YOU weren't so lucky to have grown any hips and ass via hormone alone. Hence the hate!

YOU were never a transexual or much less pass for a girl when you were 16! That statement of yours alone is very much disputed by your 2006 yum pictorials where YOU appeared very Manly. No breast growth from hormones, no ass, no hips and quite frankly a HARD and clockable MUG!

Now to say that I indeed pass but isn't a true daywalker is a contradiction, moron! If I indeed didn't do a good job of passing, How come I've worked 9-5 jobs since I was 20 and kept it? You're just jealous because you tried it, however things didn't go well for you and you couldn't get nor keep any job you've ever applied for. And for that, You hate yourself! Everybody here knows that by simply looking and reading what you spew since you ever joined this forum in 2005!

You got a lot of inner demons, unsettling issues and self loathing you needed to work on. So get professional help. I mean, you're already past midlife crisis (some men get fancy cars, You got boobs! lol)..so when are you going to address those issues? When you're 60 and sitting at a retirement home? :lol:

You're a HYPOCRITE and a BULLSHITTER! And No one here believes a word you say, because truth be told, thee only reason you want me to leave is so you can spout any lies and fictitious stories you need to make up to make you look appealing to prospective clients. But I won't give you that satisfaction! I'll call you out every time I read your bullshit, grand ma!! lol

At 45, you should have been established in life (like most people that age) and NOT relying on the kindness and generosity of Johns like a carnival ride! lol You don't even got your own place and is rooming with someone. Ha! Cos if you truly are making all those coins, You should be able to afford your own fucking apartment. But that is far from tha case!! lol To me, THATS extremely PATHETIC! And people like you, who's nearly over the HILL and just now starting to turning TRICKS are DISGUSTING!

You're here to promote yourself and your services. But because a lot of men on here aren't that clueless nor desperate, None is even calling and hiring your geriatric ass for a quick roll in the hay! So you're MAD and FRUSTRATED. And compiling all that, with your other ISSUES you've had growing up, YOU snap at any slightest provocation and attack everyone like a LUNATIC TROLL who's always seem to be foaming in the mouth! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LibertyHarkness
11-28-2009, 12:31 PM
i would kick ass as i am a bare knuckle gypsy champion fighter ...:)

farang
11-28-2009, 01:05 PM
i would kick ass as i am a bare knuckle gypsy champion fighter ...:)

Libby the Pikey :lol:

LibertyHarkness
11-28-2009, 01:35 PM
lol yeah you seen snatch :) thats me that is .... whatupthere ouokbruither kalebb, igawme dawwg downthamaketbrudder .. ichoawwwedmeclothesaswell dere ...to be sure

LibertyHarkness
11-28-2009, 01:37 PM
see farang :) this is how hard ass i am :)

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 04:15 PM

God, You jealous FAG never quit, do you, Krusty? The fact that YOU had to resort to getting silicone pumped into your hips and ass is a testament that YOU weren't so lucky to have grown any hips and ass via hormone alone. Hence the hate!

YOU were never a transexual or much less pass for a girl when you were 16! That statement of yours alone is very much disputed by your 2006 yum pictorials where YOU appeared very Manly. No breast growth from hormones, no ass, no hips and quite frankly a HARD and clockable MUG!

Now to say that I indeed pass but isn't a true daywalker is a contradiction, moron! If I indeed didn't do a good job of passing, How come I've worked 9-5 jobs since I was 20 and kept it? You're just jealous because you tried it, however things didn't go well for you and you couldn't get nor keep any job you've ever applied for. And for that, You hate yourself! Everybody here knows that by simply looking and reading what you spew since you ever joined this forum in 2005!

You got a lot of inner demons, unsettling issues and self loathing you needed to work on. So get professional help. I mean, you're already past midlife crisis (some men get fancy cars, You got boobs! lol)..so when are you going to address those issues? When you're 60 and sitting at a retirement home? :lol:

You're a HYPOCRITE and a BULLSHITTER! And No one here believes a word you say, because truth be told, thee only reason you want me to leave is so you can spout any lies and fictitious stories you need to make up to make you look appealing to prospective clients. But I won't give you that satisfaction! I'll call you out every time I read your bullshit, grand ma!! lol

At 45, you should have been established in life (like most people that age) and NOT relying on the kindness and generosity of Johns like a carnival ride! lol You don't even got your own place and is rooming with someone. Ha! Cos if you truly are making all those coins, You should be able to afford your own fucking apartment. But that is far from tha case!! lol To me, THATS extremely PATHETIC! And people like you, who's nearly over the HILL and just now starting to turning TRICKS are DISGUSTING!

You're here to promote yourself and your services. But because a lot of men on here aren't that clueless nor desperate, None is even calling and hiring your geriatric ass for a quick roll in the hay! So you're MAD and FRUSTRATED. And compiling all that, with your other ISSUES you've had growing up, YOU snap at any slightest provocation and attack everyone like a LUNATIC TROLL who's always seem to be foaming in the mouth! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

To then contrary, I do very much want you to stay. I swear it. So just keep going, if you don't mind. I can prove everything I say anyway, and in time I bet I do.

Everything comes out in the wash. Life's funny that way. ;)

Bye now. :-*

farang
11-28-2009, 04:59 PM
lol yeah you seen snatch :) thats me that is .... whatupthere ouokbruither kalebb, igawme dawwg downthamaketbrudder .. ichoawwwedmeclothesaswell dere ...to be sure

Do you like Dags ?

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 06:49 PM
lol I GOT 50 BUCKS ON NICOLE!

Nicole Dupre
11-28-2009, 07:09 PM

I could bitch slap him into the new year with a full acrylic set on, but I simply don't want any diaper residue on my hands. ;)

But, truthfully, I'm not a violent girl anyway. I studied Aikido to end physical conflicts, not perpetuate them. But, if anyone else wants to snatch him baldheaded, please post the pics here. I will KIKI! DOWN!!! :lol:

HUNGTOP552
11-28-2009, 09:20 PM
SO.... I GUESS MY FANTASY THREESOME WITH NICOLE AND HARA ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-28-2009, 09:27 PM

I could bitch slap him into the new year with a full acrylic set on, but I simply don't want any diaper residue on my hands. ;)

Nicole Dupre
11-29-2009, 12:53 AM
SO.... I GUESS MY FANTASY THREESOME WITH NICOLE AND HARA ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

NO! lol

HUNGTOP552
11-29-2009, 12:56 AM
SO.... I GUESS MY FANTASY THREESOME WITH NICOLE AND HARA ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

NO! lol

LOL!!!! OK She can stay home I'm sure you'll keep me busy :-))

Nicole Dupre
11-29-2009, 01:03 AM

NO! lol

LOL!!!! OK She can stay home I'm sure you'll keep me busy :-)) I'm sure I could. ;)

Floyd R
11-29-2009, 01:10 AM
If you were to see Hara in person would you throw the first blow or would you wait for her to do it?

Silcc69
11-29-2009, 03:10 AM
If you were to see Hara in person would you throw the first blow or would you wait for her to do it?

Come on Floyd they would throw blows at the same time. The winner would be who could connect first and harder.

speedking59
11-29-2009, 03:24 AM
having grown up with a crazy, alcoholic, asshole of a father who beat the shit out of anyone in the family unlucky enough to cross his path at the wrong time, i take this piece of verse seriously:
'the man who lays his hand on a woman, save in the way of kindness, is a wretch, whom t'were gross flattery to name a coward.'

i have never raised my hand to a woman, genetic or otherwise, and cannot imagine any circumstances under which i would.

blacktgirls
11-29-2009, 03:49 AM

~Kisses.

HTGJEALOUS YOU DONT LIVE IN A 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE? Jhaniah , do you and Mimi Plastique go to the same professional photographer ? .... this picture you are posting of yourself with your arm lifted to your forehead looks far more " Feminine " than these pics you posted of yourself on the street last summer ? this is the reason that i'm scared to use public transportation !

Nicole Dupre
11-29-2009, 04:22 AM
Didn't you read what I said? I'm not physically attacking him ever. If I saw him, I'd read him and I wouldn't stop until he was locked inside his apartment.

If he came at me with violence, I'd quickly end it.

Nicole Dupre
11-29-2009, 04:25 AM
Jhaniah , do you and Mimi Plastique go to the same professional photographer ? .... this picture you are posting of yourself with your arm lifted to your forehead looks far more " Feminine " than these pics you posted of yourself on the street last summer ? this is the reason that i'm scared to use public transportation !

You're the village idiot. Shut up.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-29-2009, 04:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTGJEALOUS YOU DONT LIVE IN A 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE? Jhaniah , do you and Mimi Plastique go to the same professional photographer ? .... this picture you are posting of yourself with your arm lifted to your forehead looks far more " Feminine " than these pics you posted of yourself on the street last summer ? this is the reason that i'm scared to use public transportation ! well alot of things have changed, ive been working VERY hard on my look. ive been taking massive levels of hormones 2O yellow premarins per day. i had ffs ribs taken out, 34ddd tits put in, i had some sil put in at marco in florida. um ive actually learned how to do hair and make-up, hence no roots! i apply my foundation on the whole face not just the lower half like the old pics, im addicted to long lashes! oh and the make-ups name brand name now. so im doing alot better. BUT! this is still only the beginning. remember im only 20! lol HECK I CANT EVEN DRINK YET! :lol: many ts girls werent even on hormones let alone had surgeries at 20.

Silcc69
11-29-2009, 05:13 AM
Ok Jhaniah that was a well typed out paragraph. Anyways I would like to see your improvements myself. I mean I don't even wanna see a dick shot just show a nipple or somethin?

Nicole Dupre
11-29-2009, 05:17 AM
well alot of things have changed, ive been working VERY hard on my look. ive been taking massive levels of hormones 2O yellow premarins per day. i had ffs ribs taken out, 34ddd tits put in, i had some sil put in at marco in florida. um ive actually learned how to do hair and make-up, hence no roots! i apply my foundation on the whole face not just the lower half like the old pics, im addicted to long lashes! oh and the make-ups name brand name now. so im doing alot better. BUT! this is still only the beginning. remember im only 20! lol HECK I CANT EVEN DRINK YET! :lol: many ts girls werent even on hormones let alone had surgeries at 20.You look lovely, mama. Good for you. That's what progress is all about.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
11-29-2009, 05:17 AM
lol oh and that was a very cheap shitty camera! you see in real life i never looked that bad 18 with webcam! and 18 with black instinct phone! you see how small and little i was very cunt face too. AND YES THATS ALLL MY HAIR! now fall into the skin no photoshop! no 5 oclock shadow no bumps of any sort! no big huge brolick manly shoulders or hump nose. :lol:

Silcc69
11-29-2009, 05:43 AM
Question ignored........again lol.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
12-05-2009, 11:04 PM
oops!