PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity tattoos...

Ben
11-13-2009, 11:41 PM
:D

goliath_91710
11-14-2009, 12:12 AM
Not sure how we're defining "celebrity", but this is one of my favorites. (I love Megan Fox's homage to Shakespeare, too.)

Coroner
11-14-2009, 02:23 AM
Tattoos on chicks turn me off but each to his own. Imagine youŽre fucking a chick from behind and got a damn dragon or eagle in front of your eyes.

LilWyte
11-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Tattoos on chicks turn me off but each to his own. Imagine youŽre fucking a chick from behind and got a damn dragon or eagle in front of your eyes. :D

Nicole Dupre
11-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Tattoos on chicks turn me off but each to his own. Imagine youŽre fucking a chick from behind and got a damn dragon or eagle in front of your eyes.

To each their own, but imo it's kinda weird that you'd be preoccupied with the tattoo. Can you fuck with the lights on?

Coroner
11-14-2009, 02:29 AM

To each their own, but imo it's kinda weird that you'd be preoccupied with the tattoo. Can you fuck with the lights on?

No. With the lights turned off, IŽd just fuck a "black hole". :lol:

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/~barnes/ast110_06/bhaq/Black_Hole_Milkyway.jpg

Nicole Dupre
11-14-2009, 02:32 AM

No. With the lights turned off, IŽd just fuck a "black hole". :lol:

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/~barnes/ast110_06/bhaq/Black_Hole_Milkyway.jpgI've done that before, but he was pretty 'fair'. Or what you might call "the high yellow" black hole. lol

CaptainGeech
11-14-2009, 02:39 AM
I think the only time it would bother me is if it was another guys name. Or even worse, several guys names with lines crossing them out. Or a phrase like "herpes outbreak free since....." :P

The delicious Hayden Panettiere

Ben
11-15-2009, 12:16 AM
:D

runamok
11-15-2009, 09:57 AM

I knew a girl that had "Don't Trust Anybody" for a tramp stamp. My dick went into seclusion in another state for 2 months.

True story.