PDA

View Full Version : The perfect girl...

GMan
10-31-2005, 02:30 PM
What is everyone's idea of the perfect girl...here goes for me..

A girl who would be happy living the rest of her life with an academic. A girl who would be happy no matter where she was, even if it was in the middle of the sticks. A girl who loves her man for who he is, not who everyone wants him to be. A girl who would be willing to give up the nightlife of a city to move to someplace else if her man got a better job at a better institution.

I wonder if such a woman exists....

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Can you re-post the pic so we can appreciate

GMan
11-01-2005, 03:34 AM
It was my old signature pic...it was just a pic of GMan from Half Life 2 and it says: "GMan Apprentice" and then fades to: "Evil has a student"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-01-2005, 04:23 AM
the perfect girl doesn't exist.............................
she did once, but she let a snake con her into biting into a forbidden fruit...........

Overlord Abomination
11-01-2005, 05:06 AM
she did once, but she let a snake con her into biting into a forbidden fruit...........

Does that make her perfectly stupid?

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 05:21 AM
The perfect girl. Here she is.

GMan
11-01-2005, 05:25 AM
Not bad, not bad. For me, it'd be a coin toss between Allanah and her assistant Sonia. I think both of them would be in to the academic types like me. Kind of...em...sort of...not really...or are you, Allanah?

slinky
11-01-2005, 06:35 AM
The perfect girl is the one who you really can't decide which feature about her you like best.

Hugh Jarrod
11-01-2005, 07:23 AM

Got the first part right.

Jhellis978
11-01-2005, 07:57 AM
The perfect girl, eh?

Well, before anything, she has to be intelligent. Intelligence is the most important quality I look for in a female--genetic or transgendered.

Of course, being physically attractive is important as well. If I were to desingn her from scratch, I'd say around 5'9 to 5'10, somewhere in between 115-125 pounds, dark hair (black, brown or auburn), blue eyes. I'm really into the "heroin chich" type figure. You know, like Kate Moss. I'm not really into the plastic surgery look, so I'll say 36C or smaller. I'm not into asses, hips or cock, so size is not important below the waist.

The perfect ts would able to recite Shakespeare, sing like Tori Amos, write like Sylvia Plath and stimulate me physically, emotionally and mentally.

la2bkk
11-01-2005, 09:53 AM
:)

lovablebear39
11-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Hello all

the perfect Ts for me.would be she has to be very passable in voice and all.who a caring person.who would care for me when i'm down at times.i have a little one.so she would love my child .i would love her with all my heart.and we would work together.she be 130 to 240.i love to meet a very sexy Full Figure TS.And i love a TS with a nice butt.and of any race

that what my perfect TS would be

bear