PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Palooza@ Spin PICS UP!

TsVanessa69
11-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Tranny Palooza is tomorrow guys!
10pm-2am

$5 cover charge with first drink complementary
Lap dances and give-aways all night!

Special show featuring:
Aurora Sexton, Reina Valentino, Mercedes and guest star: Mokha Montrese

TsVanessa69
11-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Don't forget guys!
The outcome of this party affects future partys!

ed_jaxon
11-09-2009, 06:26 PM
I'll be there

redrock184
11-09-2009, 07:21 PM
i'm kind of interested, as there are rarely any of these type of events in chicago....but other than the performers, what's the scene going to be like? a decent amount of girls...or just a bunch of middle aged dudes ogling over a few stage performers?

Tgirlhottie1
11-09-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm going to be there and I heard lots of other girls will be out and about tonight as well, so come on down and join us ! ! ! ! !

TsVanessa69
11-10-2009, 03:53 AM
i'm kind of interested, as there are rarely any of these type of events in chicago....but other than the performers, what's the scene going to be like? a decent amount of girls...or just a bunch of middle aged dudes ogling over a few stage performers?
We wont know that until the night is over, its our very first party and the first event of this kind to ever be held in Chicago.
It would take a few parties to figure that out.
Come check us out tonite!

TsVanessa69
11-10-2009, 10:57 AM
I just got in from Chicago's first ever tranny party and it was a blast!
Not only that, Spin was very happy with our turn out, and next month will be on a FRIDAY night!
It was trial and error and even a mishap with the dj and still all went well!
Free lapdances were given to a few guys, who induldged in 2 girl shows.
A nice mixyure of ALL ages and races!
I have to say Ed was enjoying the show!
I'm shure he will share from a guys point of view!
I can't wait for the next party!

ed_jaxon
11-10-2009, 06:49 PM
I had a blast.

It was well attended, the people were real cool and the drinks weren't too expensive.

The ladies were looking real nice as well.

So I am watching this dude get double teamed on stage by Vanessa and Mocha. I snapped a couple of shots but I notice dude is just sitting there. I grab his hand and plant it on Vanessa's ass, then get my pic.

I will post a few later but if you are getting a dance, grab something!

lisaparadise
11-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Tranny Palooza is tomorrow guys!
10pm-2am

$5 cover charge with first drink complementary
Lap dances and give-aways all night!

Special show featuring:
Aurora Sexton, Reina Valentino, Mercedes and guest star: Mokha Montreseno thatss a rockin place i so wanna go there damn it

TsVanessa69
11-10-2009, 10:38 PM
I had a blast.

It was well attended, the people were real cool and the drinks weren't too expensive.

So I am watching this dude get double teamed on stage by Vanessa and Mocha. I snapped a couple of shots but I notice dude is just sitting there. I grab his hand and plant it on Vanessa's ass, then get my pic.

what about that guy who ate my ass thru my panties, I almost popped out of my outfilt, lol!
It was fun, but most importantly, the managemant wants MORE!
So next months party will be on a Friday, more lapdances, skimpier outfits!!!!

Tgirlhottie1
11-10-2009, 11:43 PM
I had a blast.

what about that guy who ate my ass thru my panties, I almost popped out of my outfilt, lol!

OMG I got to agree I was there and the party was a total blast, Vanessa can tell you I took lots of pictures too and soon as Vanessa and I get together again we will be posting alot of them ! ! !

Can not wait for the next one, hope to see you all there, and to Ed thanks for all the kind words at the party you are cool to hang out with ! ! !

borhino
11-11-2009, 12:49 AM
I had a blast.

Skimpier and more lap dances is always better!

First let me say you all get an "A" for effort... I know people have talked about doing this, but you actually got it done - Bravo!

Now, please don't take this the wrong way - just trying to offer constructive criticism. There were a more than a couple people confused about the lap dances etc... Right after Vanessa performed it was mentioned there was "a dark place in the back" for lap dances - I happened to be standing back that way and there were at least a half-dozen guys who suddenly wandered back there... But there were no women there. I talked to one or two guys later who weren't sure exactly what the protocol was (and didn't want to insult anyone by asking)...

I guess what I'm saying is that if there are ladies there looking to entertain some gentleman... There were men with money burning a hole in their pockets looking to be entertained... So maybe someone can come up with an easier way to get these two groups of people together in a mutually beneficial partnership :)

Again, I know it was the first night and really you should be proud of getting this going. Having it on a Friday should really be a blast.

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 01:31 AM
I had a blast.

Skimpier and more lap dances is always better!

First let me say you all get an "A" for effort... I know people have talked about doing this, but you actually got it done - Bravo!

Now, please don't take this the wrong way - just trying to offer constructive criticism. There were a more than a couple people confused about the lap dances etc... Right after Vanessa performed it was mentioned there was "a dark place in the back" for lap dances - I happened to be standing back that way and there were at least a half-dozen guys who suddenly wandered back there... But there were no women there. I talked to one or two guys later who weren't sure exactly what the protocol was (and didn't want to insult anyone by asking)...

I guess what I'm saying is that if there are ladies there looking to entertain some gentleman... There were men with money burning a hole in their pockets looking to be entertained... So maybe someone can come up with an easier way to get these two groups of people together in a mutually beneficial partnership :)

Again, I know it was the first night and really you should be proud of getting this going. Having it on a Friday should really be a blast.
Daymn I kept walking back there to see who needed my services, lol
No takers, or nobody spoke up.
And didnt want guys to say that I was desperate for money or whatever.
Next time will be better is all I can say!

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Ok
Here are some shots sent to me from last nite

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 02:51 AM
some more

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 02:54 AM
she-nanagins!
I did have the guys permission to post and didnt do close up face shots of the guys

lisaparadise
11-11-2009, 03:01 AM
hey sexy V whos the vanna white blonde wow

Mjchitown
11-11-2009, 03:06 AM
Wish I could have made it, but I had to work early this morning. I will be anxiously awaiting word on the next month Friday event you mentioned.

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 03:17 AM
hey sexy V whos the vanna white blonde wow
Aurora Sexton, one of the hostesses of the partys!

Tgirlhottie1
11-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Awsome pics Vanessa they look awsome ! ! ! !

blacktgirls
11-11-2009, 06:52 AM
looking good Vanessa , looks like a good time .

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 08:14 AM
looking good Vanessa , looks like a good time .
Thanks luv, ya know I'm the old bitch of the bunch, so I have to maintain!
38D-30-46 on a 6ft tall cougar at 180lbs, I'm where I want to be!
Going to be 38 and still giving you guys what ya want!

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Just talked with Aurora, the next party is Friday Dec 11th!!!!!!!

sexyshana
11-11-2009, 09:39 AM
I had a great time at the party.
here are a couple of pics of my sexy friend and I.

slinky
11-11-2009, 11:47 AM
The NY photographers are better (j/k)

Sunny Dee-lite
11-11-2009, 01:08 PM
LOOKS LIKE FUN I WANT TO TRY TO MAKE IT UP FOR THE DEC ONE! JUST TO AID SUPPORT... AFTER ALL AURORA IS MY SIS! WHAT ELSE ARE BIG SISTERS FOR!

Tgirlhottie1
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Just talked with Aurora, the next party is Friday Dec 11th!!!!!!!

It may be very long weekend for me but lets see if I can make the long haul and do both a the party and pageant.

Awsome pictures everyone and can not wait for the next party ! ! ! !

ed_jaxon
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Good hanging out with you Shana.

Tghottie I know you took a bunch of shots right?

And Slinky, when you gonna have another party up your way. I will be there.

Tgirlhottie1
11-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Good hanging out with you Shana.

Tghottie I know you took a bunch of shots right?

And Slinky, when you gonna have another party up your way. I will be there.

Yes Ed, I did take alot shots at the party and Vanessa has a copies of them and are posting them. Some of the shots I took are the ones Vanessa is posting.

TsVanessa69
11-12-2009, 02:56 AM
LOOKS LIKE FUN I WANT TO TRY TO MAKE IT UP FOR THE DEC ONE! JUST TO AID SUPPORT... AFTER ALL AURORA IS MY SIS! WHAT ELSE ARE BIG SISTERS FOR!
Yeaaa!
Good to know, we would LOVE to have you!
I'm in town on the 23rd!

TsVanessa69
11-12-2009, 02:58 AM
TRhanks for coming sex kitten!!!!
Hope to see you again at our next one!!!
Its a Friday nite so we can hang out longer!

DC
11-12-2009, 05:49 AM
lookin good vanessa..

tekraet
11-12-2009, 09:27 AM
i bet the cat's name is oscar

vman2375
11-16-2009, 03:29 AM
vanessa and shana!!! damn!!!!!!!!!!

ed_jaxon
11-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Here is a few pics from last weeks party

ed_jaxon
11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Couple more

I had a good assed time.

redhotmailer
11-20-2009, 04:52 AM

Damn girl,
You are most hot !!!