11-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Marcella, 22
Suluwesi, Indonesia

LadyBoyLive.com
11-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Here's more Marcella

helmetvonzeplin
11-12-2009, 03:45 AM
most of these lady boys have tiny cocks, I had the pleasure of fucking one half pint for a long time and then she reversed with me and reamed me with a thick gorgous seven inch cock and it was one of the best nights of my life, up till now, i've had bigger but her's
was one of the best ever and she knew how to fuck me and jerk me off at the same time, woooow

emmettray
11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Marcella is a hugely pretty girl. Very convincing, very sexy too. I'd be honoured to take her home to meet Mum.

helmetvonzeplin
11-15-2009, 06:23 PM
let me retire to Manila. where ladies can fuck you and be vanilla, where pretty smiles and pretty feet lie under the coconuts we like to eat

drock
11-16-2009, 08:27 AM
She doesn't really look asian to me??/

helmetvonzeplin
11-16-2009, 11:18 AM
She doesn't really look asian to me??/
there is a great deal of diversity in Asia in "looks". the younger people are the most amorphous, as they age they take on more ethnic appearances, I should add that the ladyboys can be strikingly feminine and magnificent with great sexual energy and desire to please their partners. I have done things with them I have never done stateside, once you get started their is no end or limitation in sight.....although many of them have not had breasts surgically enhanced, they can pull of the illusion perfectly of being a girl