View Full Version : chat it up with moi Kelly Whore

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2009, 01:54 AM
http://tinychat.com/kellywhore

sunairco
11-03-2009, 04:37 AM
I don't get it. Some of the girls on this board complain of disrespect and objectification. Yet it's ok to call yourself a Wh*re" in the subject. If you expect to be respected independent of your vocation, why use a derrogatory and self-demeaning moniker? You're a class act, describe yourself as such. People value another on the terms and mystique they value themselves.

raybbaby
11-03-2009, 04:40 AM
No, mostly they try to impress others by using words they have such a poor understanding of, that their sentences don't even make sense. But most folks understand self-effacing humor.

BLKGSXR
11-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Duke Nukem made a guest appearance lmfao

bridgetbbyxo
11-03-2009, 04:50 AM
I don't get it. Some of the girls on this board complain of disrespect and objectification. Yet it's ok to call yourself a Wh*re" in the subject. If you expect to be respected independent of your vocation, why use a derrogatory and self-demeaning moniker? You're a class act, describe yourself as such. People value another on the terms and mystique they value themselves.

:lol: thumbs upppp

Coroner
11-03-2009, 04:59 AM

She was probably sarcastic about herself?

sdfsfgha22
11-03-2009, 05:55 AM
maybe she accidently typed 'w' instead of 's'

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2009, 10:04 AM
ummm shore and whore ummmm it's a joke get over it. And some of the girls on here take things way too serious.

BLKGSXR
11-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Really motherfuckers? dont talk shit in the room or boot ya gooo.