PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Happy Halloween

Morgan Bailey
11-01-2009, 10:36 PM
seriously all you girls talk so much shit, get a fucking life and stop picking on each other. I mean unless this is your life, Nicole is a beautiful woman and we all have plenty of bad pics circulating. I think it's time to let it all go and start focusing on your own personal transition because when I think of girls who need help feminizing Nicole isn't coming to mind, perhaps some people need to pay more attention to the whore in the mirror :)

Nicole Dupre
11-02-2009, 07:28 AM
seriously all you girls talk so much shit, get a fucking life and stop picking on each other. I mean unless this is your life, Nicole is a beautiful woman and we all have plenty of bad pics circulating. I think it's time to let it all go and start focusing on your own personal transition because when I think of girls who need help feminizing Nicole isn't coming to mind, perhaps some people need to pay more attention to the whore in the mirror :)

Thank you, Morgan. I truly admire you, so I really appreciate that.

Here's my take on it. I swear, I just wanted that bitch out of my life. I mean, I'm not gonna have the freak killed or anything, but s/he's really asking for trouble. lol And God knows I can be a royal cunt. Hey, I admit that. But it's not like I have such a one track mind about this stuff.

I look at it this way. Every time Hara gets bored, s/he finds some guy that I've put in his place and sends him a few pics. That's just the way Hara is. I'm not the only one who's picked up on this over the years. Jordan Steele knows it. Kalina knows it. Monica Foxx knows it. To some degree, Vicki Richter and True Beauty TS know it. Kelly knows it, I'm sure. Jenn knows it. And poor Bella knows it. When I heard that creepy message about how Hara wanted me to abuse Bella, that really made me sick. I mean, I'm all for speaking my mind. But why would Hara assume I'll be a pawn in her game? If I even knew why Hara was here, other than to hate on people, I'd back off. But s/he's not here to promote a thing. Just to stir shit. So why can't I?

Anyway, I posted that blog to end this actually. But as the day progressed, Hara has become more and more livid. But it's not like I did anything that wasn't done to me. I posted some pics. Big deal. They're a lot more current than the ones Hara's posting. And swear, if anyone saw Hara's Yum pics, they'd have a field day. Talk about hideous. lol

So there you have it. As far as I'm concerned, I will never have this asshole out of my face because it was I who chose to end our quasi-acquaintance. And the truth is that acquaintance status was based mostly on Hara latching on to me because we both didn't like Monica Foxx. There was never a huge amount of common ground there. Never.

How this will go down is truly anyone's guess. But I can tell you all right now that I'm truly not angry. Stubborn and thoroughly entertained by watching Hara freak out, disgusted by Hara's lies and face, but no where even near angry. To me, this is a kiki. Sorry, folks. lol

The pics don't even bother me as much as the shady sentiment behind them. That pisses me off, because of the sneakiness. I do think Hara looks like a CD in all of "her" pics. That's a man's body imho. I'm not trying to be a bitch when I say that I think Hara looks like shit, but I really do. I know I'm not perfect, but just look at that goon! lol I'm sorry, but to me that's basically Jackie Chan in a bad wig. I'd rather have started out looking like Coolio than that! lol And since there's all that hatred in Hara's heart for me, fuck it. Let the scumbag eat shit. I feel absolutely no guilt. Not even close. But I feel that I take lots of shit here for being honest about that.

But anyway thank you, Morgan. Again, that meant a lot to me.

xoxo

me

Morgan Bailey
11-02-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm glad to see your not sweating it because it's so not worth your precious time:) Your a beautiful girl and I think you kow it.
It's alsways good to hear it and in most cases people who are running around with shit falling out of there mouths are reflecting their own insecurities on you.

xoxoxoxoxo
your a doll and maybe a cunt but you do it well and fuck all you hatters

Thank you, Morgan. I truly admire you, so I really appreciate that.

Here's my take on it. I swear, I just wanted that bitch out of my life. I mean, I'm not gonna have the freak killed or anything, but s/he's really asking for trouble. lol And God knows I can be a royal cunt. Hey, I admit that. But it's not like I have such a one track mind about this stuff.

I look at it this way. Every time Hara gets bored, s/he finds some guy that I've put in his place and sends him a few pics. That's just the way Hara is. I'm not the only one who's picked up on this over the years. Jordan Steele knows it. Kalina knows it. Monica Foxx knows it. To some degree, Vicki Richter and True Beauty TS know it. Kelly knows it, I'm sure. Jenn knows it. And poor Bella knows it. When I heard that creepy message about how Hara wanted me to abuse Bella, that really made me sick. I mean, I'm all for speaking my mind. But why would Hara assume I'll be a pawn in her game? If I even knew why Hara was here, other than to hate on people, I'd back off. But s/he's not here to promote a thing. Just to stir shit. So why can't I?

Anyway, I posted that blog to end this actually. But as the day progressed, Hara has become more and more livid. But it's not like I did anything that wasn't done to me. I posted some pics. Big deal. They're a lot more current than the ones Hara's posting. And swear, if anyone saw Hara's Yum pics, they'd have a field day. Talk about hideous. lol

So there you have it. As far as I'm concerned, I will never have this asshole out of my face because it was I who chose to end our quasi-acquaintance. And the truth is that acquaintance status was based mostly on Hara latching on to me because we both didn't like Monica Foxx. There was never a huge amount of common ground there. Never.

How this will go down is truly anyone's guess. But I can tell you all right now that I'm truly not angry. Stubborn and thoroughly entertained by watching Hara freak out, disgusted by Hara's lies and face, but no where even near angry. To me, this is a kiki. Sorry, folks. lol

The pics don't even bother me as much as the shady sentiment behind them. That pisses me off, because of the sneakiness. I do think Hara looks like a CD in all of "her" pics. That's a man's body imho. I'm not trying to be a bitch when I say that I think Hara looks like shit, but I really do. I know I'm not perfect, but just look at that goon! lol I'm sorry, but to me that's basically Jackie Chan in a bad wig. I'd rather have started out looking like Coolio than that! lol And since there's all that hatred in Hara's heart for me, fuck it. Let the scumbag eat shit. I feel absolutely no guilt. Not even close. But I feel that I take lots of shit here for being honest about that.

But anyway thank you, Morgan. Again, that meant a lot to me.

xoxo

me

dgs925
11-02-2009, 11:39 PM
They both come off as total psycho nut-jobs

Nicole Dupre
11-03-2009, 01:23 AM

Who are you trying to impress with the fuzzy twat picture? That's hideous. What's the point of being born with a vagina if you can't trim it a little? lol

P.S. Fuck you.

Morgan Bailey
11-04-2009, 08:20 PM
I got your nut job right here your sasquatch crotch

jaybee
11-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Nothing but love for Nicole Dupre! Keep putting them in their place kiddo! :) xx