View Full Version : anyone know any good surgeons for facial feminization???

RubyTS
10-29-2005, 04:17 PM
I just got my implants wednesday, finally!!! Although most guys are probably gonna say "dont touch ur face." I really wanna round out my chin and fill the dent in my forhead to achieve a softer look. Any queens that have had this work done and are happy with the outcome please reply! I google searched and found Dr's in Thailand but i trust NYC's medicine much more.

Alx
10-29-2005, 04:40 PM
This looks to be a good job :D
I love the size (not to big)
Show us the final result when it will have healed over !!!

but, you are right : Dont touch your face
You are so pretty :wink:

RubyTS
10-29-2005, 09:35 PM
yes i lke to look as natural as possible. Thats why im looking for a good surgeon who will make me flawless and make my work look as un-spooky as possible. I dont want people to look at me and know automatically that i had work done. I dont want to be plastic... just want to rid myself of certain features which are a little bothersome!

sizeman
10-29-2005, 09:42 PM
yes i lke to look as natural as possible. Thats why im looking for a good surgeon who will make me flawless and make my work look as un-spooky as possible. I dont want people to look at me and know automatically that i had work done. I dont want to be plastic... just want to rid myself of certain features which are a little bothersome!

The jaw and the forehead do need work in order to become as u say, SOFTER looking!!! but i think u are very attractive and seem to be in ur earlier stages, so in a year or two u should look pretty hot.Whatever u do, do not overdo it, as look at Vanity, once so beautiful and now a copycat of the JOKER!!!!

brickcitybrother
10-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Where is everyone Jade, Allanha, Vicki etc. They should be very good sources of info

RubyTS
10-29-2005, 09:57 PM
actually i been living my life as a female for 5 years now. Even been through colloge where people wheren unaware of my little "secret." Im very passable as it is, so its not that i necessarily NEED the surgery. It'll just make me feel a little more complete. And im not trying to change my face, just feminize some of my features, which, with time, may become more masculine if i dont do something about them now! And my jaw isn't the problem. I just feel my chin is a little square and elongated. I would like to shave it down and round it out ans well round out my forehead which has a slight dent and bothers me when light hits from certain angles

sizeman
10-29-2005, 10:15 PM
actually i been living my life as a female for 5 years now. Even been through colloge where people wheren unaware of my little "secret." Im very passable as it is, so its not that i necessarily NEED the surgery. It'll just make me feel a little more complete. And im not trying to change my face, just feminize some of my features, which, with time, may become more masculine if i dont do something about them now! And my jaw isn't the problem. I just feel my chin is a little square and elongated. I would like to shave it down and round it out ans well round out my forehead which has a slight dent and bothers me when light hits from certain angles

Gotcha, u may have lived as a female for 5 years, BUT from someone, like I, who has been on the scene for the past 20 years, u look like someone who has not yet reached her potential as a 100% passable tg(Based on ur pics), dont mean to sound mean at all, as i said, i think u have huge potential in becoming hot BUT u are not as u say(based on the pics) VERY passable at least not to the eyes of someone who has been around tgs as long as i have been.

RubyTS
10-29-2005, 10:37 PM
You are definately entitled to your own opinion, but a tranny chaser always know a what to look for. I never said i was 100% passable cuz even the realest of the real still get "spooked." But i do know that i have it a lot better than a bunch of girls and i am fortunate to be blessed with the beauty i posess as well as my intelligence. I can honestly say though, that in the "real" world, i have no problem passaing as a biological female and have done so for quite some time now. With age, masculine features will develop more and more and that is what i am tying to avoid. I do not take what u said offensive because i am way beyond childish insecurities and am very happy with my development so far. But i also know that there is still work to be done, which is why i'm posting now. To get input from trans girls who have had work done by reliable and certified plastic surgeons. If you're gonna do it, u might as well do it right!

BlackAdder
10-30-2005, 02:57 AM
I can agree with making little improvements, but when you start hackin and hackin and you get addicted thens theres a problem...

RubyTS
10-30-2005, 06:26 AM
i defonately dont plan on over-doing it or getting addicted to plastic surgery, lol. I am very happy with my appearance and i prefer to be as natural as possible. But i do not plan on living the typical transexual lifestyle for the rest of my lige. Hustling and using my looks to get what i want is definately not hard for me, but its not very satisfying... mentally. Its nice to know i am pretty and i appreciate it every time i hear it, but i have so much more to offer than my looks! I just want to feel completely content with myself and get my surgeries among other things. Then once i am in a comfortable place where i am able to put my focus on working towards a more positive future, i plan on returning to college and live outside of the transexual mold. I want to make it so transexuals are appreciated as human beings and not ONLY objects of desire. We are totally mis-represented and my goal is to make the public aware of our existence. I want to help make life easier for the next generation.

Kiely_Marie
10-30-2005, 06:35 AM
Awwwwwwww! For girls like me!

tsbrenda
10-30-2005, 06:37 AM
what city and state or you in?

or one that you'll travel to

AllanahStarrNYC
10-30-2005, 07:46 PM
first off. congratulations on your boobs!

as an ffs doc., you have many choices- but i highly recommend the a dr. here in new york who has done a lot of my facial work including the hairline, forehead, etc.

here is his site

www.caplesesne.com

tsntx
10-30-2005, 07:54 PM
not knocking any of the previous girls post so try and not knock mine ppl....

if you want to look like a normal girl that hasnt had work done i HIGHLY recomend dr. scott yarish www.yarishmd.com hes done a lot of transexuals and is really great at it... him and his work have been the features of several documentaries i was on one "Gender Swap" and i love the way i came out... if u want to look like a stereotypical tranny and like the fake plastic carbon copies id try dr. zucowski in chicago all his girls look the same and you can always tell who went to him... id say check out allanahs guy and try mine as well .. never hurts to shop around

on another note i changed my hair

RubyTS
10-31-2005, 05:43 AM
Thanx girls. Actually, Allanah, I was planning on contacting u myself to ask u personally, so i am definately glad u responded. Thank u! And u r as sweet as everyone says u r! tsntx, ur work does look really natural. That's totally the look im going for. I dont want a different face at all cuz i like mine! I just wanna enhance my femininity a little more. Thank u both i'll definately check out these doctors! Im trying to get all my work done before the summer!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-31-2005, 05:54 AM
No problem Ruby. Anytime you have a question email me or post it on here and I will respond.

Dr. Lesesne is a VERY good surgeon and very quailified as you see from his website. He will basically give you what you want. He moved my hairline down quite a bit, 3/4 of an inch and he did my brow bone reduction and it worked out very well. I have friends as well that have gone to him and he has done great work on them. He has fone quite a few things on me, and I must say that for being such a highly qualified Park Avenue plastic surgeon his prices are very good as well in comparison to most Park Avenue plastic surgeons whose work is not comparable.

RubyTS
10-31-2005, 06:04 AM
Well money definately hasn't been much of an issue lately as i have been doing very well for myself, but thanks 4 that. My main issue is bone shaving. I just checked the website and didn't see anything about that but i did email him and i guess i'll just wait for his reply. My main issue right now is my chin. It feels so long and square. And i would definately rather pay more and get my work done here in nyc where i live, and trust medical practice

The Magic One
10-31-2005, 06:05 AM
not knocking any of the previous girls post so try and not knock mine ppl....

if you want to look like a normal girl that hasnt had work done i HIGHLY recomend dr. scott yarish www.yarishmd.com hes done a lot of transexuals and is really great at it... him and his work have been the features of several documentaries i was on one "Gender Swap" and i love the way i came out... if u want to look like a stereotypical tranny and like the fake plastic carbon copies id try dr. zucowski in chicago all his girls look the same and you can always tell who went to him... id say check out allanahs guy and try mine as well .. never hurts to shop around

on another note i changed my hair

WoW! You really do look good no lie! Nothing about you says packin heat. Stay like you are dont change a thing because you would be tampering with perfection no lie!

ANIYAH
10-31-2005, 08:30 AM
Ruby I know u girl ....we went to High School together girl u look goodddddd

Als where did u get ur boob work and how much did it run ya ?

RubyTS
11-01-2005, 07:02 AM
Of course i remember u girl. It's been a long time. I've seen u all over the internet. Doing big things. You've definately come far in your transition and have impressed me! Remember how we looked when we 1st started? LOL!!! Anyways, i got my breast done by Dr. lilly chen here in nyc. 51st st. Very cozy, comfortable place as well as discreet. The Dr. is female, and asian. She made me feel really comfortable. She did a couple of girls we know and i was impressed by the results. Very natural looking and i didnt want implants that look obvious! Her fee is 4,800 i think for up to 420 cc's. I paid 5,150 due to some extra work i needed done.
See, i had very small breasts and huge nipples. She had to form the pocket under my nipple for the implant to fall and she also took a little extra off my right nipple cuz it was bigger than the other. I got a smooth, saline bag, under the muscle. She has different prices for different incisions i believe, and if u had ur breasts pumped, she'll charge u extra to scrape it out.
I am happy with my breasts. I can tell that they will heal very nicely and i would definately recommend her.