PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IF SOMEONE OWES YOU A PUBLIC APOLOGY ?!?

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 02:15 PM
First of all ,... I would like to say
SORRY ONE MORE TIME FOR UPSETTING YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD .

Girl idk why i have to hear about this bullshit again from people in my tiny chat , instead of from you yourself . It is funny how we see each other almost everyday and spend time at each others homes and going to parties drinking doing drugs shopping and kikiing with one another dealing with problems that have not made it to this board and ALL OF THE FUCKING SUDDEN you wanna go start bullshit with me over some hit that i have told you sorry about .
Now you want to start in on me like on October the ninth like we were not friends ?
Girl if i were to go into all of the goings on in the last three months publicly that would be a years worth of entertainment right there in itself ! But i won't and have not , Will not .
You say i fought with you to make myself look good huh ?
Explain how arguing publicly with someone who calls themself my sister makes me look ... Yea a real good look .
What is the GAGGER about this whole situation is how we have been hanging out all summer and you have not mentioned this to ME at all
yet all thee cockhounds and queens hear about you wanting a public apology OCT 9 th the very same day after we spent the night in a club having coctails and eatting in Ihop !?!
Where the FUCK was your request for a public apology then ???
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PUBLIC APOLOGY ???

girl you were no lightweight when it came to starting shit yourself .

SO you claim i needed to talk shit about YOU to look good ? Fill me in on how talking shit with you made me look good ?
and then it seems a if in your post you are picking a fight with me talking about what 'real' and whats photoshopped
like girl whats the fucking deal
why was i never approached with this while i was doing your hair , shopping , eating , on the phone , i mean i call you more than enough for you to have said something .

my point is i owe you nothing , but i gave you a real apology and i am sorry for talking all the shit i talked because it only made me look bad NOT good . accusing people of being positive when i know they are not is really mean , but lets not forget you accused me of the same things
no i will not entertain these homos by finding links and digging up the past because i have LET IT GO .

NOW THAT I HAVE GIVING YOU YOUR PUBLIC APOLOGY WHERE THE FUCK IS MINE???

OOOOOHHHHH and here are a few non photoshopped pictures just to set the record striaght i do not need to photoshop shit !

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 04:12 PM
my last rant to fags that laugh at me AND RENIA for going back and fourth

this was just the oher night when renia and i went to go and do show .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrvcZ0FaQJY

she could have said something there ...
she has had ample amount of time to confront me with feelings of disrespect . i do not get this attack

2pert4ya
10-21-2009, 04:22 PM
whats happenin mimi you need to come back to the D

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 04:34 PM
oh wow some people just dont GROW UP even at 50!

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 04:41 PM
oh wow some people just dont GROW UP even at 50!

look lets not fight anymore than what was done

i know renia
she is not 50
and she just be going through it sometimes
i hurt her feelings yes ... she hurt mine too ... but i refuse to be belittled by some pink background faggots and kiss any bitches ass
for something that could have been resolved and something that i thought was resolved all this time

THE FIGHT IS OVER ! I AM A GROWN UP ! I LIVE IN GROWN UP WORLD NOW ! WHERE PEOPLE RESOLVE ISSUES WITH FRIENDS FACE TO FACE
UNTILL THAT HAPPENS VIA VIDEO / TEXT / PHONECALL . THIS SHIT HERE IS SOME PUSSY BITCH SHIT AND I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MY FUCKING MONEY .

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 04:48 PM

Silcc69
10-21-2009, 04:59 PM
This ought to be interesting and Jhaniah has returned! Ya'll mods can't hold her down.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 05:05 PM
This ought to be interesting and Jhaniah has returned! Ya'll mods can't hold her down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3u3uWfe7kg

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 05:12 PM
This ought to be interesting and Jhaniah has returned! Ya'll mods can't hold her down. keep my name outcha mouth no one needs your two sense :D

Silcc69
10-21-2009, 05:36 PM
In the words of Jennifer...WERK!

sugdaddie69
10-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Mimi has grown in leaps and bounds.I'm a big fan of both,Mimi and Renia,have seen them out and about in the city,and they are like sisters.
Leave it to the once banned wanna be to return and try to stir up shit.With class,Mimi squashed your
attempt to try and crack on Renia.Its my hope that Renia dosen't waste a breath responding to that childish weak ass crack about age.Whatever age she is she still has more class that your pitiful ass will ever aquire...jhaniah!!!!!

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Mimi has grown in leaps and bounds.I'm a big fan of both,Mimi and Renia,have seen them out and about in the city,and they are like sisters.
Leave it to the once banned wanna be to return and try to stir up shit.With class,Mimi squashed your
attempt to try and crack on Renia.Its my hope that Renia dosen't waste a breath responding to that childish weak ass crack about age.Whatever age she is she still has more class that your pitiful ass will ever aquire...jhaniah!!!!! im gonna go cry now :lol: get a life you faggott ass cockhound.

sugdaddie69
10-21-2009, 05:50 PM
attempt to try and crack on Renia.Its my hope that Renia dosen't waste a breath responding to that childish weak ass crack about age.Whatever age she is she still has more class that your pitiful ass will ever aquire...jhaniah!!!!! im gonna go cry now :lol: get a life you faggott ass cockhound.

Ahhh,you should cry,since i'm not a faggot,nor a cockhound,we'll let that fly.You left pitiful,you return just as pitiful.I've seen you out and about too remember that.

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 05:54 PM
attempt to try and crack on Renia.Its my hope that Renia dosen't waste a breath responding to that childish weak ass crack about age.Whatever age she is she still has more class that your pitiful ass will ever aquire...jhaniah!!!!!

united we stand ,... divided we fall

I hope o god this is not another face plant

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 05:59 PM

Ahhh,you should cry,since i'm not a faggot,nor a cockhound,we'll let that fly.You left pitiful,you return just as pitiful.I've seen you out and about too remember that.oh no PLEASE STOP! (cuts my wrist) lmfao

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
OH NO youre not a faggott! just a crazed dick sucking tranny chaser OK :D

MDM23
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Is everyone who is into TS a tranny chaser?

TsVanessa69
10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
oh wow some people just dont GROW UP even at 50!Some bitches don't live to be 50!

TsVanessa69
10-21-2009, 08:58 PM
I am in NYC getting dressed for Gonzo's exhibit!
Anybody else going!
Thanks God the world keeps moving after the computer shuts off and REAL people do REAL things!

TsVanessa69
10-21-2009, 09:03 PM
attempt to try and crack on Renia.Its my hope that Renia dosen't waste a breath responding to that childish weak ass crack about age.Whatever age she is she still has more class that your pitiful ass will ever aquire...jhaniah!!!!! im gonna go cry now :lol: get a life you faggott ass cockhound.Oh and I never even give loosers the satisfaction og going back and forth wih them anymore. Making comments on my looks and talking shit about me just shows I have abtaint what you want.
Reina Valentino is a well establish active member of the community. At 37 I can say I am finally at the point where I want to be in my life. I accept that I'm old and ugly and I'm happy! So your videos and reads about my looks are no longer valid!

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 09:43 PM
attempt to try and crack on Renia.Its my hope that Renia dosen't waste a breath responding to that childish weak ass crack about age.Whatever age she is she still has more class that your pitiful ass will ever aquire...jhaniah!!!!! im gonna go cry now :lol: get a life you faggott ass cockhound.Oh and I never even give loosers the satisfaction og going back and forth wih them anymore. Making comments on my looks and talking shit about me just shows I have abtaint what you want.
Reina Valentino is a well establish active member of the community. At 37 I can say I am finally at the point where I want to be in my life. I accept that I'm old and ugly and I'm happy! So your videos and reads about my looks are no longer valid!

welll i for one know you are not ugly
so i have so personality flaws ... its not like you can't say i have not been working on them
I have even if you do noe think so . and like i told you over the phone . YOU ARE MY sISTER AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
so please lets move on

HAVE A FAB TIME IN NYC

cause imma whoop yo ass when you get back ;)

CaptainGeech
10-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Whoop that motha fuckin' ass with those new boots :P

blacktgirls
10-22-2009, 05:42 AM
Reina Valentino is a well establish active member of the community. At 37 I can say I am finally at the point where I want to be in my life. I accept that I'm old and ugly and I'm happy! So your videos and reads about my looks are no longer valid! at age 37 you are far too well established , sophisticated and elegant a lady to associate with people who tear you down and steal your boyfriends . if getting even is not your style then save yourself any further pain by leaving an abusive relationship . i'm sure that there are plenty of trans women at the center you work at that live their lives with dignity and respect and with whom you can find real friendship . as far as how you look Vanessa , at least you have a hourglass figure with luscious hips and a womanly ass and not just a set of jumbo tits balancing over a pair of man legs and you don't need the term photoshopped explained to you ova and ova !

TsVanessa69
10-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Reina Valentino is a well establish active member of the community. At 37 I can say I am finally at the point where I want to be in my life. I accept that I'm old and ugly and I'm happy! So your videos and reads about my looks are no longer valid! at age 37 you are far too well established , sophisticated and elegant a lady to associate with people who tear you down and steal your boyfriends . if getting even is not your style then save yourself any further pain by leaving an abusive relationship . i'm sure that there are plenty of trans women at the center you work at that live their lives with dignity and respect and with whom you can find real friendship . as far as how you look Vanessa , at least you have a hourglass figure with luscious hips and a womanly ass and not just a set of jumbo tits balancing over a pair of man legs and you don't need the term photoshopped explained to you ova and ova !
You know and I know that I look good as fuck!
The men that I am attracted to, are attracted to me, and thats really all that matters. Janira has never done anything with her life but supply men with a hole to dump their nutt in, thats it, plain and simple. So there is no relevance to anything it says at all! And then to take the time to hunt my PAID shoot pics and make you-tube video's about me sows the jealousy. I would not even give another tranny that much life. Thhats why I don't go back and forth with fools, or take the time to look at other girls cocks and asses and promote them. Cuz the shade actually works in reverse. Some sorry ass bitch makes a video about me, guys see the pics and see why a bitch is hatin! I have an hour glass shape that even female envy, I got good pussy and a dick bigger than 80% of the men who PAY me and the girls hatin on me!
So jokes on them! Promte me bitches!

Silcc69
10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Janira has never done anything with her life but supply men with a hole to dump their nutt in, thats it, plain and simple.

:hitit

TsJANIRA
10-29-2009, 06:10 AM
Janira has never done anything with her life but supply men with a hole to dump their nutt in, thats it, plain and simple

Uhmm,,, I haven't been on here a for while,,,, Did i miss something? :shock:

TsVanessa69
10-29-2009, 06:18 AM
Janira has never done anything with her life but supply men with a hole to dump their nutt in, thats it, plain and simple

Nooo momma not you!
Jahnira Stevens or whatever the fuck the fools name is
the blonde boy who got huge breat implants with his man face and man body and now thinks he is the shit.

TsJANIRA
10-29-2009, 06:28 AM
loll ok mami , NO IMPORTA,,,, NO le agas caso mami,, tu sabes Mi madre tiene un dicho,,, "Mejor que tu Dios,, Y mejor que tu la tierra que pisas!!!

Translation for our non- Spanish speakers.... "Better than me, God, and Better than me the ground i walk on!!!!!

TsVanessa69
10-29-2009, 06:36 AM

Nooo momma not you!
Jahnira Stevens or whatever the fuck the fools name is
the blonde boy who got huge breat implants with his man face and man body and now thinks he is the shit.

sexyshana
10-29-2009, 06:37 AM

Welcome back cum dump... lol

TsJANIRA
10-29-2009, 06:43 AM
U know me,,,,, lmaoooooo :moon :jerkoff

TsVanessa69
10-29-2009, 07:21 AM

Welcome back cum dump... lol
Loca!