PDA

View Full Version : Have you slept with your best friend?

liam-whostheman
10-20-2009, 12:00 PM
How many people out there have slept with their best or close friend/s....

I'll go first...

I have 2 close girl friends and 3 clos guy friends... i have slep with both girls and one guy.....

still friends to this day.... litlle wierd now tho..

Bobzz
10-20-2009, 01:11 PM
I sleep with mine every night

Nicole Dupre
10-20-2009, 01:17 PM
I have had a few fuck buddies who I could easily hang out with, but I don't fuck friends who are like siblings to me. My best friends are like family.

giovanni_hotel
10-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Yeha I have, but it can be awkward having casual sex with a BF, because of the emotional element.

Personally, it's easier to do when they are 'involved' with someone else and you're the dyck on the side, it's less drama that way.

brickcitybrother
10-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Yea I did - I should not have even though it was her idea.

gotchagood
10-24-2009, 06:15 PM
Never have. Once it happens, you are no longer "friends".

Have a great day

Dirky
10-24-2009, 06:18 PM

Have a great day

Huh?

It's just sex. It might change how you look at your friend but that shouldn't change your friendship.

praetor
10-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah, several times, with a friend, girl. :wink:

gotchagood
10-24-2009, 11:30 PM

Have a great day

Huh?

It's just sex. It might change how you look at your friend but that shouldn't change your friendship.You are no longer "friends", you've become "lovers" whether you want to believe it or not. That's why so many people who bring a "friend" into their bedroom eg. threesomes etc. have relationship problems later or their marriages end in divorce. Mostly because of jealousy of the other, which usually never happens with "friends". You can bet that if you slept with a good "friend" and you brought you new girlfriend around that "friend" the green eyed monster will be creeping up your "friends" back, thus she might avoid you later or the both of you. Just this act (amongst changes in feelings) "changes" and have "changed" the "friendship" be it positive or negative.

Have a geat day :wink:

Distance
10-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Twice with girl friends. The first time, it totally wrecked our friendship - it complicated everything to such an extent, it took 10 years for us to become friends again. The second time was recently, and this time it is working surprisingly well so far. We are closer than before, I think. We'll see how it goes. :)

Coroner
10-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Yeah. I slept with a close girl friend, we got into a relationship and never met since we broke up.

elo
10-25-2009, 02:00 AM
did not know you are a street fighter,Coroner.Who is your fav fighter?

Coroner
10-25-2009, 05:52 AM
did not know you are a street fighter,Coroner.Who is your fav fighter?

I love this game. Guess who´s my fav fighter.....

bte
10-25-2009, 05:54 AM
I slept with friends, don't know if they are best, but they were my friends. They were both guys and everything's cool.

southern81
10-25-2009, 06:28 AM
did it a my best firends ex-wife 2 months after the divorce does that count

liam-whostheman
11-03-2009, 11:46 PM
it counts...... sort of

BeardedOne
11-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Now that I think of it, yes. Just last week, in fact.

She built a little fort of pillows around herself and turned the gawddamned heat on. By midnite she was all bundled up and I was sweating my ass off.

At breakfast, she asked why I looked so tired and I resisted saying "Because I was trying to sleep in the hottest pits of hell with an ample-breasted woman that snored!" and simply told her, "Ah, I dunno, maybe something I ate." :lol: :lol: