PDA

View Full Version : ???

imhere4thetoons
10-14-2009, 11:12 PM
I work with 3 women in my office and they all ways complain that it is cold, while I am sweating at my desk. I hear this from women all time that they are cold and the guys are hot. I was hoping someone could answer me this, is it the hormones are what? :?:

SarahG
10-14-2009, 11:21 PM
It is hormones, estrogen makes the body focus its heat on the core torso area, because of the way it would help with pregnancy "in the wild." In return this comes at the cost of circulatory efficiency in the outter limbs, fingers, toes etc so they get cold easier.

eclipsemint
10-15-2009, 04:48 AM
I had this exact same experience in a small office where it was just me and this chick sharing the same office. People would come into our office and say why is it so hot in here?

This young girl I worked with was always cold, but she hardly wore enough clothes. Cute. Young. Barely legal. Chick.

She got her way with the air conditioning thermostat because my duties took me out on the road half of the time. I ended up solving the problem by putting a little fan on my desk. After all, I didn't want to turn down the thermostat and make her cover up with a sweater!

rockabilly
10-15-2009, 04:52 AM
What a considerate thing to do.

nicoleneuman24
10-15-2009, 04:55 AM
I'm cold all of the time. My friend, who is male, always tells me that im such a whimp and that I should gain some weight and maybe I wouldn't be so cold all the time. It could be the hormones or it could be that Im thin and don't have much body fat, but i'm always so cold :(

rockabilly
10-15-2009, 05:02 AM
I'd volunteer to warm you up ... but that is highly inappropriate. :)

eclipsemint
10-15-2009, 05:02 AM
I feel very concerned for you Nicole.

Let's hug and see if that warms you up.

SarahG
10-15-2009, 05:52 AM
I rather be a tick cold (not freezing) than too hot.

Too hot sucks, especially in the winter because the air is so dry to begin with, add heat on top of that and I get way to stuffy.

rockabilly
10-15-2009, 06:02 AM
But Sarah i think you're hot. ;)

imhere4thetoons
10-15-2009, 08:08 AM
8)
thanks