PDA

View Full Version : Delia's Intro Thread

DeliaTS
10-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Hello HA! I'm a long time lurker and 1st time poster. I thought I'd make a little introduction thread since many of you don't know me and others probably wonder why I haven't posted here in the past.

I actually signed up for HA about 4 or 5 years ago when my original crossdressing site (DeliaCD) came out. I think I may have made maybe one or two posts but didn't exactly get a warm welcome. I came back to post a few more times but had some password issues that never got resolved so I just said screw it and haven't tried to post again since.

I began my transition a few years ago and started on HRT a little over a year ago. I've been working on getting a new site together for the past year since the "CD" in DeliaCD didn't really fit anymore. I finally launched my new site DeliaTS.com last week and just have started to actively promote it.

My partner, photographer, webmistress and love of my life Trixie and I do all the work on our sites ourselves. Which gives them a very personal feel. I also do all the shooting for her site, so we're a pretty self sufficient little unit.

It's mostly softcore solo with a mix of glamor, costume and casual shoots. There's also a reality aspect to it with blog and vlog entries chronicling my transiton and other things going on in my life and we have about 7 to 9 voyeur cams set up around our house so people can spy on us throughout the day/night.

So that's a little bit about me. I'm mostly here for self promotion and to make a few connections in the biz and hopefully make a few friends along the way :-)

altarica
10-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Gorgeous.

rockabilly
10-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi Delia , nice to see you here. :)

Nikka
10-08-2009, 10:56 PM
welcome to HA Delia!!

Quiet Reflections
10-08-2009, 11:00 PM
welcome

squirtsilly
10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Beautiful pictures, Delia, thanks for posting them! I especially liked that lovely one in the woods.

DeliaTS
10-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. It's nice to see some familiar names and faces here :-)

NewAgain
10-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Amazing! Ive been a long time fan! Good have you on board!

Fox
10-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Welcome again. :D

eclipsemint
10-09-2009, 04:09 AM
Thanks for introducing yourself.

Lovely girl!

scubaman
10-09-2009, 04:20 AM
Welcome aboard

BLKGSXR
10-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Welcome and Enjoy your time here. ^_^

phobun
10-09-2009, 06:14 AM
Hello HA! I'm a long time lurker and 1st time poster. I thought I'd make a little introduction thread since many of you don't know me and others probably wonder why I haven't posted here in the past.

I actually signed up for HA about 4 or 5 years ago when my original crossdressing site (DeliaCD) came out. I think I may have made maybe one or two posts but didn't exactly get a warm welcome. I came back to post a few more times but had some password issues that never got resolved so I just said screw it and haven't tried to post again since.

I began my transition a few years ago and started on HRT a little over a year ago. I've been working on getting a new site together for the past year since the "CD" in DeliaCD didn't really fit anymore. I finally launched my new site DeliaTS.com last week and just have started to actively promote it.

My partner, photographer, webmistress and love of my life Trixie and I do all the work on our sites ourselves. Which gives them a very personal feel. I also do all the shooting for her site, so we're a pretty self sufficient little unit.

It's mostly softcore solo with a mix of glamor, costume and casual shoots. There's also a reality aspect to it with blog and vlog entries chronicling my transiton and other things going on in my life and we have about 7 to 9 voyeur cams set up around our house so people can spy on us throughout the day/night.

So that's a little bit about me. I'm mostly here for self promotion and to make a few connections in the biz and hopefully make a few friends along the way :-)
How did you decide that you're now a TS and no longer a CD? Do you desire to have SRS?

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2009, 06:48 AM

How did you decide that you're now a TS and no longer a CD? Do you desire to have SRS?
As usual, you feel the need to play SRS cop.
:lol:

Welcome, Delia.

JamesHunt
10-09-2009, 07:00 AM

phobun, face the facts. You're living in denial. You hide behind this post-op TS facade in the hope you'll meet a CD who'll understandably top you :roll:

BLKGSXR
10-09-2009, 07:03 AM

phobun, face the facts. You're living in denial. You hide behind this post-op TS facade in the hope you'll meet a CD who'll understandably top you :roll:Sorry about the Hijack delia...Not a good way to come onto the board... This is a reminder for the members who have the memory length of a fish http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=49663&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Delia could not be any more genuine and sweet. Truly, Phobun is a troublemaker with a bizarre agenda.

DeliaTS
10-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks again for the welcoming. Scubaman that avatar kills me

I woke up one morning and thought - you know, my life as a CD is just too darn easy, what can I do make do to shake things up? I know I become one of them transsexuals, that ought to turn my life completely upside down for awhile.

No, it's been a long road for me. I think when I figured out that I could no longer drown my misery in a bottle and that things would continue to get worse if I continued on the path that I was on that I decided that it was time to get honest with myself and those in my life who are important to me.

Here's a little more about me from a blog entry:

I started crossdressing at a very young age as is the case with many transgender people. I didn’t understand why I was so drawn to female clothing or why I would cry whenever my mom would cut my hair. I was a really “sensitive” child and believe I had a feminine mindset at a very early age. Unfortunately I also figured out that that sort of behavior was frowned upon so I learned how to suppress many of those feelings and kept my forays into my mothers closet to myself. I started stuffing myself into the box that society had constructed for me. That lead to all kinds of problems throughout my life, many of which I am still dealing with today. I considered transitioning in my late 20’s and probably would have if I had the kind of information at my disposal that I do today. My decision to finally transition was rooted in being true to who I am on the inside and giving myself permission to make the physical and biological changes I needed in order to feel finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Crossdressing ended up being something of a red herring. It was a superficial sign of something that was going on at a much deeper level. Crossdressing as well as copious amounts of drugs and alcohol became a distraction from getting to the crux of the matter.

For me though transitioning was less of a decision and more of a realization. I had been in denial about it for so long that it was consuming me mentally and physically. For a long time I was able to hold things together, at least on the surface but towards the end things were starting to fall apart. At some point though I had an epiphany and was able to cut through that cloud of denial and see exactly who I was and where I was heading. If I had continued down the path I was on I don’t think I would have lasted much longer. There was nothing I could have done that would have changed that. Sure, the path I’m on now is going to suck for awhile but if I work hard at it at least there’s a good possibility that things will get better. In fact they already are.

Right now I don't have any plans for SRS. I'll keep you posted on any changes though.

DeliaTS
10-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Lol, a few more replies came in while I was typing out mine. Thanks for the 411 on phobun.

Hey Nicole! How's the move up north treating you?

DeliaTS
10-09-2009, 07:44 AM
A little more eye candy.

Star Angel 86
10-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi Delia,it's great to have you here. :D

Falrune
10-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Looking great Delia! I liked your cabin pix too (great model, great cabin!) :D

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Lol, a few more replies came in while I was typing out mine. Thanks for the 411 on phobun.

Hey Nicole! How's the move up north treating you?

Very well! Thank you. :)

But people are teasing me a bit. I suppose my blood has thinned over the past few years. It's not even November yet, and I'm wearing turtlenecks, scarves, and sweaters everyday. lol

tsmandy
10-09-2009, 08:14 AM
You're gonna get ticks standing in that tall grass. Bloodsucking tranny chasers.

Good to see you around here friend. :)

eclipsemint
10-09-2009, 08:32 AM
You're gonna get ticks standing in that tall grass. Bloodsucking tranny chasers.

Hmmmm...bloodsucking trannies....aaarggh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvHgwiLpoA

DeliaTS
10-09-2009, 08:34 AM
But people are teasing me a bit. I suppose my blood has thinned over the past few years. It's not even November yet, and I'm wearing turtlenecks, scarves, and sweaters everyday. lol

Give it a winter - that shit will be like molasses again.

Lol, a tick on my dick and some grass in my ass :lol:

rico87
10-09-2009, 08:46 AM
welcome gorgeous.

eclipsemint
10-09-2009, 08:59 AM

Bloodsucking tranny. Run away!!!

:wink:

phobun
10-09-2009, 08:59 AM

I woke up one morning and thought - you know, my life as a CD is just too darn easy, what can I do make do to shake things up? I know I become one of them transsexuals, that ought to turn my life completely upside down for awhile.

No, it's been a long road for me. I think when I figured out that I could no longer drown my misery in a bottle and that things would continue to get worse if I continued on the path that I was on that I decided that it was time to get honest with myself and those in my life who are important to me.

I started crossdressing at a very young age as is the case with many transgender people. I didn’t understand why I was so drawn to female clothing or why I would cry whenever my mom would cut my hair. I was a really “sensitive” child and believe I had a feminine mindset at a very early age. Unfortunately I also figured out that that sort of behavior was frowned upon so I learned how to suppress many of those feelings and kept my forays into my mothers closet to myself. I started stuffing myself into the box that society had constructed for me. That lead to all kinds of problems throughout my life, many of which I am still dealing with today. I considered transitioning in my late 20’s and probably would have if I had the kind of information at my disposal that I do today. My decision to finally transition was rooted in being true to who I am on the inside and giving myself permission to make the physical and biological changes I needed in order to feel finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Crossdressing ended up being something of a red herring. It was a superficial sign of something that was going on at a much deeper level. Crossdressing as well as copious amounts of drugs and alcohol became a distraction from getting to the crux of the matter.

For me though transitioning was less of a decision and more of a realization. I had been in denial about it for so long that it was consuming me mentally and physically. For a long time I was able to hold things together, at least on the surface but towards the end things were starting to fall apart. At some point though I had an epiphany and was able to cut through that cloud of denial and see exactly who I was and where I was heading. If I had continued down the path I was on I don’t think I would have lasted much longer. There was nothing I could have done that would have changed that. Sure, the path I’m on now is going to suck for awhile but if I work hard at it at least there’s a good possibility that things will get better. In fact they already are.

Right now I don't have any plans for SRS. I'll keep you posted on any changes though.
Welcome. It's good to see you have found happiness. I mean no harm by asking that, just curious. I'm not a "SRS cop", whatever that means.

eclipsemint
10-09-2009, 09:01 AM

phobun
10-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Delia could not be any more genuine and sweet. Truly, Phobun is a troublemaker with a bizarre agenda.
Leave me out of your paranoid drama.

Quiet Reflections
10-09-2009, 09:15 AM
A little more eye candy.you really look great.how tall are you

DeliaTS
10-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Looking great Delia! I liked your cabin pix too (great model, great cabin!) :D

Glad you liked those Falrune! We had a fun time shooting out there. I really miss it. I'm still editing content from our sweet little cabin :-)

Welcome. It's good to see you have found happiness. I mean no harm by asking that, just curious. I'm not a "SRS cop", whatever that means.

Well I wouldn't say I've found happiness (I did see the Todd Solondz film though . . . delightfully disturbing) but I am definitely happier.

Bloodsucking tranny. Run away!!!

:wink:

So are you in this or something?

you really look great.how tall are you

Thanks - just under 6 feet tall.

TGL
10-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Delia. Great to see you here! I have always been a fan of your work and you look sexier than you ever did! Hope to see you around here often :)

eclipsemint
10-09-2009, 01:06 PM
No, I'm just craving attention and I thought it was funny.

How tall are you laying down?

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Leave me out of your paranoid drama.

Didn't two other people essentially point out the same thing? lol To say that I'm the only one here who's noticed your pattern is highly inaccurate. All anyone needs to do to witness it for themselves is go to your profile and click on 'all posts'. It's obvious. Every post you make is a self-affirmation of your sexuality and philosophy. You're extremely consistent.

cadillac
10-09-2009, 04:53 PM
hi delia..great to have you here...your legs are sooo sexy..especially love that you wear nylon stockings and pantyhose..aside from that you seem to be a genuinely nice person, which is great..again welcom and hope to see more of you...hott !!

scubaman
10-09-2009, 06:49 PM

It seems to be a fan favorite and great response

DeliaTS
10-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks TGL & cadillac

No, I'm just craving attention and I thought it was funny.

How tall are you laying down?

It actually looked pretty funny. I didn't watch the whole thing though.

My height laying down varies by about 7" depending on my state of arousal.

rockabilly
10-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Good answer Delia. lol ;)

El Nino
10-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Looking great Delia!!!

hardone831
10-09-2009, 10:38 PM
such a cute girl, big cock too!

DeliaTS
10-11-2009, 06:14 AM
Gracias El Nino :)

Here's a few pics from my latest update. I love the autumn so this is my glittery tribute to fall and Halloween.

joelle
10-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Merci du bonheur que vous me procurer un vous de voir :D :D

Tgirlhottie1
10-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Hiya Delia:

Same here sweetie long time fan of your site, the pictures you have on both are great and very artisticly layed out and thought through. Im having new photos of me done soon and kinda would to think you gave me the template which to strive for. Keep up the great work and good to see your transistion is going very well for you.

Thanks again

Tgirlhottie1

anonymoussonny
10-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the site. I remember your CD site, great pics by the way. Your transition is moving nicely.

DeliaTS
10-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Hiya Delia:

Same here sweetie long time fan of your site, the pictures you have on both are great and very artisticly layed out and thought through. Im having new photos of me done soon and kinda would to think you gave me the template which to strive for. Keep up the great work and good to see your transistion is going very well for you.

Thanks again

Tgirlhottie1

Thank you. A lot of the credit goes there goes to Trixie (http://tastytrixie.com) though. She pretty good eye and sense of style (not to mention her skill as a fluffer). :lol:

Best of luck with your new photos.

rocklob
10-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Oh yes, yes I do want to sit on your lap, but if you don't mind, I see something I need to suck first!

alyfan
10-20-2009, 01:50 AM
What I nice surprise.

Always thought your pics were stylish, but with a new more feminine you they are even better.

iluvshemales
10-22-2009, 04:39 PM
looking good as always delia :) here's a welcome kiss to HA -MWUAH- :)

anonftwlulz
10-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Welcome to HA! I love your pics, and just wanna say that I hope you ignore the trolls and retards around here, and find yourself a good time!

Also, before I forget, you are very cute and have an amazing pair of legs. :]

elo
10-22-2009, 08:57 PM

As usual, you feel the need to play SRS cop.
:lol:

Welcome, Delia.lol
Welcome aboard,Delia.

DeliaTS
10-22-2009, 09:05 PM
iluvshemales, thanks for the welcome kiss - MWUAH!

Thanks alyfan - I'm a fan of Aly too btw :-)

anonftwlulz - I've grown a pretty thick skin over the years - so I'm not too worried about trolls. Thanks for the compliments though!!

SammiValentine
10-22-2009, 09:06 PM
looking great delia and the new sites cool!:) xx

lovethebomb
05-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Here's some great Delia ball hang for fans of the perfect rear view.

lovethebomb
05-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Yet more lovely rear end views of Delia in various poses.

lovethebomb
05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Last one. Gotta be the best set to hang west of the Pecos.

Yeah
05-11-2010, 03:06 AM
nice pics of Delia

luvhungangels
05-11-2010, 01:41 PM
If Trixie ever needs a break I would love to be a fluffer for you. hehe