PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Dupre, when does your site open??

jaybee
10-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Not so much a topic of conversation, but I'm keen to know when your site will open. I check every day, but keep seeing those words that relentlessly tease me "Coming Soon". You may have already addressed this, but I don't check these pages daily.
Can you please put this particular fan out of his misery? :) xxx

Nicole Dupre
10-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Oops. Sorry I missed this, but thank you for showing genuine interest. I don't spend as much time online these days, so HA has unfortunately been neglected a bit lately.

Nicole-Dupre.com is indeed getting launched in about a month. There's an approval process that every site goes through to get things squared away in regards to billing, etc and that will begin fairly soon.

Also, I found myself spinning my wheels a bit, trying to get a few other projects going. If certain people in this "industry" were a little better at following through on things, you would have seen me on a few other sites while my own was being worked on. But, sadly, some people are just flakes. I won't mention any names, but they know who they are. ;)

So please stay tuned, sweetheart. It will be announced on HA first, along with a launch party right here in NYC that's also in the works.

jaybee
10-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the reply Nicole, and thanks for the good news.
I'm looking forward to becoming a member, and checking out your work. I wish you great success with it. :) xx

Fitz1600
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM
I can't wait!

Ecstatic
10-05-2009, 05:12 PM
As Nicole says, we are putting the finishing touches on her site design (which is stunning, thanks to Jon, our marvelous graphic designer) and expect to complete the billing approval process in short order thereafter. Rather than rush the site to market, we really wanted to focus on building the best possible site. And the launch party will be an event unto itself!

buckjohnson
10-05-2009, 06:00 PM
This site has the makings of looking like the after effects of a multi car crash caused by a dense fog and will likely end in multiple lawsuits, probably class action types.

Ecstatic
10-06-2009, 01:44 AM
This site has the makings of looking like the after effects of a multi car crash caused by a dense fog and will likely end in multiple lawsuits, probably class action types.

WTF?!?!?

Why are you attacking a site which hasn't even been launched yet? Get a life!

cookiepuss
10-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Oops. Sorry I missed this, but thank you for showing genuine interest. I don't spend as much time online these days, so HA has unfortunately been neglected a bit lately.

Nicole-Dupre.com is indeed getting launched in about a month. There's an approval process that every site goes through to get things squared away in regards to billing, etc and that will begin fairly soon.

Also, I found myself spinning my wheels a bit, trying to get a few other projects going. If certain people in this "industry" were a little better at following through on things, you would have seen me on a few other sites while my own was being worked on. But, sadly, some people are just flakes. I won't mention any names, but they know who they are. ;)

So please stay tuned, sweetheart. It will be announced on HA first, along with a launch party right here in NYC that's also in the works.

So, if I promise to join your site, will I be invited to the "launch" party? That would be a nice preview to your site!!!

Best of luck with your venture!