PDA

View Full Version : Whats goin on with shemale yum??

SexyCollegeGuy88
09-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Why cant i download videos anymore? You just let me stream them, now whenever i want to watch a different vid its a whole process rather than just going to my download file and playing them from there. Also when it buffers I cant just jump to any part of the video. Please go back to how it used to be.

GroobySteven
09-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Why cant i download videos anymore? You just let me stream them, now whenever i want to watch a different vid its a whole process rather than just going to my download file and playing them from there. Also when it buffers I cant just jump to any part of the video. Please go back to how it used to be.

It hasn't changed. We always recommend downloading the videos for the best quality. If it doesn't automatically go to "Download this File" when you click on it, then just right click on the file and "save as" - you can then play it from your hard drive.
I'm failing to see why you'd post this here, when we have an excellent customer service at customerservice@grooby.com - and our own forum at http://www.shemaleyum.com/forum/

:oops:

SexyCollegeGuy88
09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
my bad buddy, what happend to the comics, those are mad funny?

GroobySteven
09-28-2009, 03:42 PM
my bad buddy, what happend to the comics, those are mad funny?

Got to wait until some more stupid shit happens to me or one of the photographers ... trust me, it won't be long.

SexyCollegeGuy88
09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
haha awesome ill stay tuned