View Full Version : dear vicky, i need your help

long6inch
10-26-2005, 05:47 AM
something just popped up. can you describe in detail (maybe pictures and videos) your first time you were on top and bottom.......

Overlord Abomination
10-26-2005, 06:30 AM
Or a re-enactment. Everyone LOVES reenactments.

Vicki Richter
10-26-2005, 06:39 AM
The first time I ever topped a guy was in Rogue Adventures 15. You can see it for yourselves. I have blogged in my free forums of my first time bottoming with a guy. You can read about that in my blogs section.

long6inch
10-26-2005, 06:45 AM
first off i didn't request anything from you. if you can't say anything nice. don't say anything at all.

Overlord Abomination
10-26-2005, 07:00 AM
first off i didn't request anything from you. if you can't say anything nice. don't say anything at all.

Lmao did you just quote bambi?

NickTheQuick
10-26-2005, 07:04 AM
what the fuck...why stop at requesting videos and pictures, why not order her to come to ur house and demonstrate positions and all...

NYCe, is it only me or is something wrong here lately???

seems that theres been a slew of posters sort of demanding information from guys/girls, contributing NOTHING and fashioning the post heading in a manner that might even indicate an emergency and/or some benefit to the reader....

and they all seem to have like 13 posts under their belt....

i dont wanna be mean, ok maybe i do, but i bet these are tye same guys who approach girls at allanahs parties and off the bat ask "how big is ur dick/does it work/do u like pudgy middle aged middle income guys/etc." and then are shocked that the girls are god so mean and treat them like ATMs...

rather than label people as junior, rookie, etc, the board should rate the level of contribution and/or substance of each poster, or at least (like poker sites do) let us make little notes on each one and keep track of em...

Hmmm. Look familiar to anyone? I happen to agree with all of it, good job.

Overlord Abomination
10-26-2005, 07:10 AM
Nick the quick...Goddamn what the hell happened to all of your post...All i see is ... after ... in all of your post.

Overlord Abomination
10-26-2005, 07:20 AM
oh, and for the record, 6 inches aint that long...

AHAHAHAHA In the orients...HE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/87/a2926pj.gif

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=292[/img]

long6inch
10-27-2005, 05:57 AM
why can't you start acting like an adult and quit critizing. life is too short. maybe 6 inches is not all that long. it's long enough to keep any lady with something extra happy.... now please stop the attack posts.

Overlord Abomination
10-27-2005, 06:27 AM
Who's attacking...Lets consider it...Deconstructing. Now it makes little kids grow wings and smile.

Vicki Richter
10-27-2005, 06:34 AM
You bastards hijacked my thread. How dare you.