PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual wins prison transfer

JamesHunt
09-05-2009, 05:45 AM
The refusal to move a pre-operative transsexual prisoner from a men's jail to a women's prison is a violation of her human rights, says the High Court.

Deputy Judge David Elvin QC quashed Justice Secretary Jack Straw's decision to keep the 27-year-old, who cannot be identified, in a male prison.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8237886.stm

notdrunk
09-05-2009, 06:49 AM
I guess crime does pay... :?

gotchagood
09-05-2009, 06:50 AM
The refusal to move a pre-operative transsexual prisoner from a men's jail to a women's prison is a violation of her human rights, says the High Court.

Deputy Judge David Elvin QC quashed Justice Secretary Jack Straw's decision to keep the 27-year-old, who cannot be identified, in a male prison.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8237886.stmHmm... what a great way to get yourself into a woman's prison. Take hormones grow tits and away you go. I guess now the women will get a taste of some real di** for a change instead dining out on fish every night.

drock
09-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Im wondering why would a tranny want to be in a women prison???

62des
09-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Picture yourself in prison for life and there's a tranny in your room and refuses to give you some ass and your a musclehead behemoth or just a criminal minded person. Would you really accept no for an answer knowing you'll never come in contact with a gg ever? That's when rape happens.

notdrunk
09-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Picture yourself in prison for life and there's a tranny in your room and refuses to give you some ass and your a musclehead behemoth or just a criminal minded person. Would you really accept no for an answer knowing you'll never come in contact with a gg ever? That's when rape happens.

And that would be ironic because this individual is in prison for raping a female.

hippifried
09-05-2009, 11:59 AM
The Brits are entertaining if nothing else.

AmyDaly
09-05-2009, 12:35 PM
There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would want to be in a mens prison. Fuck that shit.

Jericho
09-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't want to be in a womans prison with a rape conviction.
She might well get that srs sooner than expected! :shock:

dgs925
09-05-2009, 04:28 PM
There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would want to be in a mens prison. Fuck that shit.

For the most part, if you stay away from killing and raping, I think you can accomplish your goal of not going to prison.

If you get caught with a bag of weed though, it's your ass. lol

phobun
09-05-2009, 05:48 PM

All of England is on bended knee in front of the French-speaking mandarins of Brussels.

bte
09-05-2009, 06:31 PM
I wonder if it was a transman would he want to be moved to the men's prison or just stay in the women's prison?

Silcc69
09-05-2009, 06:35 PM
WTF he err she got surgeries done in prison lol WOW.

hippifried
09-05-2009, 07:56 PM
WTF he err she got surgeries done in prison lol WOW.
All provided too. It's not like she has an income or anything. :shock: :lol:

Jericho
09-05-2009, 08:04 PM

All of England is on bended knee in front of the French-speaking mandarins of Brussels.

Guardian reader? :roll:

drock
09-06-2009, 08:21 AM

Why not??? YOu'd never have to worry about getting dyck..

paulgutierrez
09-06-2009, 09:02 AM
During her imprisonment, she has had body and facial hair removed by laser and her breasts developed by hormone treatment.

Oh come on LOL

I could understand the ruling if she was a transgender going INTO prison, but this was a guy who went to prison for RAPING a girl and later decided to become a chick probably with the intention of getting transferred to a female prison to RAPE some more. But how the hell is someone allowed to undergo all that shit while in prison anyway? I wonder if all that was covered by Britain's universal healthcare system. Would suck to know your tax money was going into some rapist's sex change operations.

62des
09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
I didn't know that part. In that case let the bitch rot in the mens prison then.

arnie666
09-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Personally I would have thought being locked away in a male sex offender unit was the place for a rapist. Did he give a fuck about his victims human rights?

I bet he got protection too, they should have left his cell door open, the lads would be in and he'd find his balls in a jar, save the tax payer some money.

Instead they are going to bang him up with women, some of whom might well have been victims of men like him.

This country amazes me. Even a leftist mouthbreather like straw thought it was a bad idea.

Legend
09-06-2009, 07:06 PM
"Rape" "Murder" that person is a monster.

2009AD
09-07-2009, 04:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqvinuQNxw8

Tepres
09-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Western Europe is soft on crime.
They have been, for years.

Alyssa87
09-07-2009, 04:44 AM
im sure they treat the other disorders in the DSM also... or whatever the european or UK equivalent is.

HP1000
09-07-2009, 08:57 AM

For the most part, if you stay away from killing and raping, I think you can accomplish your goal of not going to prison.

If you get caught with a bag of weed though, it's your ass. lol

LOL! Just another reason why they're on a thin red line.
They shouldn't be caught with any type of drug and have to really watch when they drink and drive.

drock
10-29-2009, 04:47 PM

that's one way to look at things another would they could be queen of the prison yard.

drock
10-29-2009, 04:51 PM

i thought that would be a dream come true for trannys youd get all the attention more attention than you ever dreamed about from the guys. lol.