09-03-2009, 07:49 AM
how do you like ya guys body 2 be
abs?
Muscular?
Hairy?
Average?

LibertyHarkness
09-03-2009, 10:58 AM
i like men that are really toned but not heavy set muscles .and long hair onn their head is a bonus with some funky tatts :) kinda tommy lee style.

No hair on body.

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 04:16 PM
i like men that are really toned but not heavy set muscles .and long hair onn their head is a bonus with some funky tatts :) kinda tommy lee style.

No hair on body.
What about dick size? Does a guy need to have a bigger cock than you?

Silcc69
09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
THIS ALWAYS TRUMPS EVERYTHING!

http://freethumbs.dreamstime.com/218/big/free_2184232.jpg

AsiaMei
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
^^^ lol

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 05:41 PM
^^^ lol
Physically, what are your preferences? And would you say that TS usually prefer to date guys with bigger cocks than them? I wonder if it is an awkward situation to date a guy if he has a smaller dick than the girl?

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 06:26 PM
big big big muscles.

if i ever get rich, im gonna cruise bodybuilding competitions and pick up the guys and be a sugarmomma.lol

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I like a swimmers build, without excessive body hair. I don't get into the 'roided-out look.

To me, the perfect specimen of a man would be, say, Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 06:57 PM
I like a swimmers build, without excessive body hair. I don't get into the 'roided-out look.

So does that mean you prefer a guy to shave his chest/abdomen/etc.? What about the pubes?

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 07:02 PM

So does that mean you prefer a guy to shave his chest/abdomen/etc.? What about the pubes?Perhaps not shaved, unless he's really hairy, but I definitely prefer well-groomed. I don't like having to part a guys pubes with a comb to suck his dick. lol

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 07:04 PM

i guess its the same as men who dont get the bodacious look.
and like smaller or 'normal' sized tits and ass.

but if i was into girls,
i guess i'd go for bitches like body gizel or buffy the body.

those roided 'guidos' that parade their shit on my beach just dont know what they do to me.
its a guilty pleasure for sure.

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 07:04 PM

So does that mean you prefer a guy to shave his chest/abdomen/etc.? What about the pubes?Perhaps not shaved, unless he's really hairy, but I definitely prefer well-groomed. I don't like having to part a guys pubes with a comb to suck his dick. lol
What about dick size? Does it matter to you? Is it a dealbreaker if a guy has a smaller cock than you? What is your preference on size?

My guess would be that most T-girls would prefer big, but not huge, esp. girth-wise, since I assume most girls want to have anal and prefer to bottom.

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 07:09 PM

i guess its the same as men who dont get the bodacious look.
and like smaller or 'normal' sized tits and ass.

but if i was into girls,
i guess i'd go for bitches like body gizel or buffy the body.

those roided 'guidos' that parade their shit on my beach just dont know what they do to me.
its a guilty pleasure for sure.
Alyssa - this is funny. Have you ever started getting an erection on the beach??? What do you do?

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 07:10 PM
the circulation to my penis is minimal when im tucked on the boardwalk in beachwear.
so no.

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 07:18 PM
the circulation to my penis is minimal when im tucked on the boardwalk in beachwear.
so no.
ouch

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 07:20 PM
What about dick size? Does it matter to you? Is it a dealbreaker if a guy has a smaller cock than you? What is your preference on size?

My guess would be that most T-girls would prefer big, but not huge, esp. girth-wise, since I assume most girls want to have anal and prefer to bottom.

I'm not a size queen the way a lot of girls I know are. I'm not competing with man anyway, so to me "who's bigger" is meaningless.

Generally, when bottoming, 7 to 9 inches seems to be the perfect range for me. Bigger is ok too, but the person topping needs to know how to use it properly.

Weird curves, dicks that seem to be magnetized to a guy's belly, etc call for out of the ordinary techniques, so there are other variables.

My favorite position to get topped in is missionary, and second is doggy. I also like cowgirl, but I think it requires more adjustments in positioning to find "the zone". lol

Alyssa87
09-03-2009, 07:22 PM
so no.
ouch

i like it.

its the only cock near my ass these days http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/30.gif

sexyshana
09-03-2009, 07:40 PM
smooth and muscular

joeym75ld
09-03-2009, 08:18 PM
so no.
ouch

i like it.

its the only cock near my ass these days http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/30.gif
ha ha
I'm sure there's lots of guys on here that could help you out with that.
(And it must be pretty long if it's near your ass when tucked!?!)

jld1
09-03-2009, 08:34 PM
My favorite position to get topped in is missionary, and second is doggy. I also like cowgirl, but I think it requires more adjustments in positioning to find "the zone". lol

haha, My favorite position to top in is doggy with missionary being my second fave :lol:

Nicole Dupre
09-03-2009, 09:17 PM

haha, My favorite position to top in is doggy with missionary being my second fave :lol:

I should add that it's my favorite if a man is good looking and I want to make eye contact while he's doing his thing. If not, doggie is great for just enjoying the physical act of anal sex.

xxxian
09-03-2009, 09:29 PM

I'd say my favorite is cowgirl. I love having the girl on top of me riding me and going at her speed (with a little help from me now and then). I guess the angles are probably more difficult, but it's certainly doable.

Xian

alyssats
09-03-2009, 09:34 PM
i like this guys body

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=rh6eA_S531_

slim, tone and smooth body so delicious lick all over and fuckable, make my cock so hard instantly jeje

jld1
09-04-2009, 12:15 AM

I should add that it's my favorite if a man is good looking and I want to make eye contact while he's doing his thing. If not, doggie is great for just enjoying the physical act of anal sex.

I like missionary if i want to kiss and be more affectionate during love making. I like doggy if I want to be more dominate and to give her a harder fucking.

SarahG
09-04-2009, 12:25 AM
^^^ lol
Physically, what are your preferences? And would you say that TS usually prefer to date guys with bigger cocks than them? I wonder if it is an awkward situation to date a guy if he has a smaller dick than the girl?

Its more awkward if the guy is insecure about it and tries to pull a "I can't date someone with a bigger cock than mine" line.

Intrepid
09-04-2009, 01:04 AM
i like this guys body

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=rh6eA_S531_

slim, tone and smooth body so delicious lick all over and fuckable, make my cock so hard instantly jeje

Now I got wood from watching you deep throat that guy.

trish
09-04-2009, 01:16 AM
I love older, distinguished men with craggy faces and lots of calm cool (like Morgan Freeman). Call it a "daddy complex."