PDA

View Full Version : Jon Voight Spews Nonsense Against Obama...

Ben
09-02-2009, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPvkANsHlw

Dino Velvet
09-02-2009, 11:40 PM
I'm a Conservative and I even think Jon Voight is nuts. Now I know how the Libs feel when Janeane Garofalo flaps her gums. Embarrassing both ways.

Ben
09-03-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm a Conservative and I even think Jon Voight is nuts. Now I know how the Libs feel when Janeane Garofalo flaps her gums. Embarrassing both ways.

Cheers for realizing Voight is nuts -- :D
And we need to realize that conservatism is about morality and traditional values. Conservatism has a very good history -- :D

droog
09-03-2009, 12:16 AM
hmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgtGKurXBu4

Dino Velvet
09-03-2009, 12:19 AM

And we need to realize that conservatism is about morality and traditional values. Conservatism has a very good history -- :D

A nut is a nut whether from the left or the right. I wonder if Voight and Garofalo had any kooky arguments on the set of 24 last season.

raybbaby
09-03-2009, 01:28 AM

A nut is a nut whether from the left or the right. I wonder if Voight and Garofalo had any kooky arguments on the set of 24 last season.
One can only imagine Voight spewing Obama is the boogey man garbage while Janeane beats him over the head ruthlessly with the cold hard facts! LOL

johnb
09-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Another old, angry, rich white guy. God they're getting pathetic. It's getting to be embarassing being white. Shut the fuck up, and say something positive, for once. Not that us caucasians have anything to brag about, lately. Our founding fathers, and all the people who served for this country, must be so proud.

laoda8
09-03-2009, 02:37 AM
I think his role in 24 got to him.

freak
09-03-2009, 02:41 AM
Why is politics always us verse them? I would consider myself a democrat but I do not feel I have to always agree with other democrats just because they are wearing a democrat button. In my opinion the heath care Obama is pushing is not as good as everyone thinks, he is taking money away from cancer and cardiovascular health and putting money into minor heath care, so if you have a cold they will get you treatment but if you have a heart attack or cancer they will let you die. Obama is selling the sizzle not the steak with his heath care, he is no different then any other politician, they are just trying to rich by stealing from the people and selling them snake oil while telling them it is the miracle cure for the country.

raybbaby
09-03-2009, 02:53 AM
he is taking money away from cancer and cardiovascular health and putting money into minor heath care, so if you have a cold they will get you treatment but if you have a heart attack or cancer they will let you die. Obama is selling the sizzle not the steak with his heath care, he is no different then any other politician, they are just trying to rich by stealing from the people and selling them snake oil while telling them it is the miracle cure for the country.
??What????

freak
09-03-2009, 03:09 AM
he is taking money away from cancer and cardiovascular health and putting money into minor heath care, so if you have a cold they will get you treatment but if you have a heart attack or cancer they will let you die. Obama is selling the sizzle not the steak with his heath care, he is no different then any other politician, they are just trying to rich by stealing from the people and selling them snake oil while telling them it is the miracle cure for the country.
??What????

read about it, it is not what he is selling. It is going to cost someone who is healthy more and someone who has abused there self for there whole life less, they are now going to pay the same, so if you pay $70 a month and the guy that is 200 lbs over weight pays $200, guess what, you both now pay the same so you might as well go out and get the extra cheese on that now.
It also stops the free market, you will no longer be able to shop around for the best price, you can only shop in the state you live in, is that fucked up or what. So if you live on the state line and your state charges 40% more then the guy on the next streets state does, tuff shit, you have to pay or more.