PDA

View Full Version : So bigbeezy went to a bar last night...

BigBeezy
08-30-2009, 10:23 PM
A pretty casual bar with some of his dawgs. Now we are rolling pretty hard and bigbeezy is the ring leader, so let's just say when we walk into a club/bar, people get the FU** out of our way. Usual attire for the beezy, a nice button down shirt, some nice blue jeans, and his LA Gears. beezy's weightlifting belt is secured underneath his shirt on the second notch and he has a small capsule of chalk in his pocket that says "Break in case of emergency."

So bigbeezy is kicking back having a couple of lemon drops and a smirnoff. there are some people playing pool, people dancing on the dance floor, and people sitting at the bar, the place is packed. bigbeezy and his dawgs are talking about deadlifts vs. romanian deadlifts and what exercise is better for more hypertrophy. A lady comes over to bigbeezy and says what up big daddy? "It's bigbeezy b1tch now move on."

As the night goes on, things start to pick up. Two guys walk into the bar and immediately they start eyeballing everybody. they slowly start making their way to the pool table, beszy hasn't stopped LULing. Typical posers with big arms wearing sleeveless shirts acting like they are king ****. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and pulls up bigbeezy youtube videos just in case. As they are approaching bigbeezy and his dawgs, bigbeezy is laughing uncontrollably. It is a pretty tense moment. This phag in the grey shirt walks right in front of beezy slowly and doesn't take his eyes off of him. "Nice lemon drop phag." Bigbeezy doesn't say anything, just stares at him just like courage wolf would. the guy and his friend start laughing and walk away even flexing their triceps as they walk by.

"There going up" bigbeezy tells his dawgs. they are both going up for a clean set of ten. "Hell no" beezy's comrades say, not tonight, the night is young and we don't want to get in trouble. the night carries on, beezy even gets a little crazy and throws down a kamikaze shot. In need of protein, beezy walked to the bartender and asked him for a whey protein shake with a scoop of creatine but to no luck. However they did have a protein chicken sandwich so beezy took that. Beezy is kicking back eating his sandwich on the stool while the two Tony S0pranos are playing pool. Once comes back to the bar to grab a drink. "Who buys a chicken sandwich at the bar" hahahha he starts laughing outloud. Bigbeezy sets his sandwich down, and stands up. Like a ninja, he quickly checks to see that his weightbelt is firmly in place for a clean set. beezy reaches his hand in his pocket and grabs hold of the emergency chalk. one squeeze away and chalk is going to be everywhere.

WHAM. the poser at the bar slips and falls to the ground. now beezy is a nice guy who likes to help people out, so he quickly walks over to him and offers his hand to help him up. "Get the phuck off of me phagat." Fair enough, as he goes to get back up, bigbeezy quickly snatches him into position. Grabs his right arm and right leg and forces him back onto the ground. "Bigbeezy in the house" and the set begins. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he is screaming as bigbeezy boys are counting out the reps. Bigbeezy gets to 5 reps and switches to romanian deadlifts for another set of 5 to prove his dawgs wrong. the crowd is going crazy, the bar tenders are going crazy, and security is LOLIng. Bigbeezy finishes his set and drops the guy back onto the floor as he starts to moan like a giraffe. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and slams it against the guys chest. "Press play b1tch" maybe next time you should know who you are phucking with.

The guy slowly gets off the ground as his friend comes out of the bathroom wanting to know what happened. A few minutes go by and both of them walk up to bigbeezy and his boys. "Sir i just wanted to apologize for what I said to you, I had no idea." No problem bigbeezy tells him.

"I can't believe it" the other friend says. "You have been a motivation to me for a long time, i have seen your videos all over the web and i can't believe it is the real bigbeezy." bigbeezy gives him a handshake and tells him to move on. believe it or not, celebrity status is nothing new for Oprahbeezy, he has gotten used to it, but what was said next blew beezy's mind. "Could you deadlift me for a clean set of ten on the pool table."

"On the table, on your side." He lays onto the table and beezy removes his shirt for the ladies in the crowd. the place is going crazy, "beezy beezy beezy" Bigbeezy deadlifts his fan for a clean set of ten as the entire bar calls out the reps. Bigbeezy locks out his tenth rep and shouts "It ain't easy being beezy." Bigbeezy finishes his set just at the same time Lil Jon's new song comes on the radio "shots shots shots shots." bigbeezy looks at the bartender and tells him to ring up the shots. While the shots were getting made, bigbeezy began to get crunk on the pool table.

dgs925
08-30-2009, 10:41 PM
huh?

tommymageeshemales2
08-30-2009, 10:53 PM
If this is an attempt at humour (and I normally can distinguish pretty well), it's a dreadful attempt.

To the OP. 10/10 for effort, 0 for everything else. All in all, a complete waste of text.

Quiet Reflections
08-30-2009, 11:24 PM
celebrity? what do you think your famous for?

lordworm
08-30-2009, 11:38 PM
Smirnoff? And you call yourself BigBeezy?

Faldur
08-30-2009, 11:54 PM
http://www.doknowevil.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tough_guy.thumbnail.jpg
The bigbreezy ring leader, rolling pretty hard...

Legend
08-31-2009, 01:56 AM
A pretty casual bar with some of his dawgs. Now we are rolling pretty hard and bigbeezy is the ring leader, so let's just say when we walk into a club/bar, people get the FU** out of our way. Usual attire for the beezy, a nice button down shirt, some nice blue jeans, and his LA Gears. beezy's weightlifting belt is secured underneath his shirt on the second notch and he has a small capsule of chalk in his pocket that says "Break in case of emergency."

So bigbeezy is kicking back having a couple of lemon drops and a smirnoff. there are some people playing pool, people dancing on the dance floor, and people sitting at the bar, the place is packed. bigbeezy and his dawgs are talking about deadlifts vs. romanian deadlifts and what exercise is better for more hypertrophy. A lady comes over to bigbeezy and says what up big daddy? "It's bigbeezy b1tch now move on."

As the night goes on, things start to pick up. Two guys walk into the bar and immediately they start eyeballing everybody. they slowly start making their way to the pool table, beszy hasn't stopped LULing. Typical posers with big arms wearing sleeveless shirts acting like they are king ****. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and pulls up bigbeezy youtube videos just in case. As they are approaching bigbeezy and his dawgs, bigbeezy is laughing uncontrollably. It is a pretty tense moment. This phag in the grey shirt walks right in front of beezy slowly and doesn't take his eyes off of him. "Nice lemon drop phag." Bigbeezy doesn't say anything, just stares at him just like courage wolf would. the guy and his friend start laughing and walk away even flexing their triceps as they walk by.

"There going up" bigbeezy tells his dawgs. they are both going up for a clean set of ten. "Hell no" beezy's comrades say, not tonight, the night is young and we don't want to get in trouble. the night carries on, beezy even gets a little crazy and throws down a kamikaze shot. In need of protein, beezy walked to the bartender and asked him for a whey protein shake with a scoop of creatine but to no luck. However they did have a protein chicken sandwich so beezy took that. Beezy is kicking back eating his sandwich on the stool while the two Tony S0pranos are playing pool. Once comes back to the bar to grab a drink. "Who buys a chicken sandwich at the bar" hahahha he starts laughing outloud. Bigbeezy sets his sandwich down, and stands up. Like a ninja, he quickly checks to see that his weightbelt is firmly in place for a clean set. beezy reaches his hand in his pocket and grabs hold of the emergency chalk. one squeeze away and chalk is going to be everywhere.

WHAM. the poser at the bar slips and falls to the ground. now beezy is a nice guy who likes to help people out, so he quickly walks over to him and offers his hand to help him up. "Get the phuck off of me phagat." Fair enough, as he goes to get back up, bigbeezy quickly snatches him into position. Grabs his right arm and right leg and forces him back onto the ground. "Bigbeezy in the house" and the set begins. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he is screaming as bigbeezy boys are counting out the reps. Bigbeezy gets to 5 reps and switches to romanian deadlifts for another set of 5 to prove his dawgs wrong. the crowd is going crazy, the bar tenders are going crazy, and security is LOLIng. Bigbeezy finishes his set and drops the guy back onto the floor as he starts to moan like a giraffe. Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and slams it against the guys chest. "Press play b1tch" maybe next time you should know who you are phucking with.

The guy slowly gets off the ground as his friend comes out of the bathroom wanting to know what happened. A few minutes go by and both of them walk up to bigbeezy and his boys. "Sir i just wanted to apologize for what I said to you, I had no idea." No problem bigbeezy tells him.

"I can't believe it" the other friend says. "You have been a motivation to me for a long time, i have seen your videos all over the web and i can't believe it is the real bigbeezy." bigbeezy gives him a handshake and tells him to move on. believe it or not, celebrity status is nothing new for Oprahbeezy, he has gotten used to it, but what was said next blew beezy's mind. "Could you deadlift me for a clean set of ten on the pool table."

"On the table, on your side." He lays onto the table and beezy removes his shirt for the ladies in the crowd. the place is going crazy, "beezy beezy beezy" Bigbeezy deadlifts his fan for a clean set of ten as the entire bar calls out the reps. Bigbeezy locks out his tenth rep and shouts "It ain't easy being beezy." Bigbeezy finishes his set just at the same time Lil Jon's new song comes on the radio "shots shots shots shots." bigbeezy looks at the bartender and tells him to ring up the shots. While the shots were getting made, bigbeezy began to get crunk on the pool table.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 02:02 AM
I love it when guys refer to themselves in the 3rd person. How butch. lol

trish
08-31-2009, 02:13 AM
Big what?!

Fox
08-31-2009, 02:21 AM
I actually read all that... :shock:

2009AD
08-31-2009, 02:23 AM
blah, blah, blah

Translation: BigBeezy played Xbox until 9pm, his mom (Mrs. BigBeezy) ordered Chinese food for dinner. The BigBeezy family ate in front of the TV and watched WWE. BigBeezy wore his favorite WWE tank top and cheered when his favorite wrestlers won. BigBeezy took out the garbage. BigBeezy retired to his room and was in bed by 11:45 pm.

Ryz
08-31-2009, 02:54 AM
http://s3-llnw-screenshots.wegame.com/3-2282121018948176/2282121018948176_l.png

worldbro
08-31-2009, 03:19 AM

DC
08-31-2009, 03:54 AM
what a joke of a story, fucking meathead...

sugdaddie69
08-31-2009, 05:13 AM
Blow away,big breezy

Tarissa
08-31-2009, 05:16 AM
Has BigBreezy been smokin the weedzy?

mikejones
08-31-2009, 05:30 AM
blah, blah, blah

Translation: BigBeezy played Xbox until 9pm, his mom (Mrs. BigBeezy) ordered Chinese food for dinner. The BigBeezy family ate in front of the TV and watched WWE. BigBeezy wore his favorite WWE tank top and cheered when his favorite wrestlers won. BigBeezy took out the garbage. BigBeezy retired to his room and was in bed by 11:45 pm.

ROFL!

I got a kick out of the story though. Maybe this is just an intro, and chapter 2 gets into some more intense adventures. Or maybe this was some satirical comedy of real posters on HA?

I'm probably reading too much into this. Definitely not your typical HA post though.

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 05:39 AM
This could be the next " Trapped in the closet "
I was just at the bar enjoying a chicken sandwhich , a guy bumps into me says "get outta my way" . . . so i put down my sandwhich ... pick up my iphone ,iphone, iphone.

Awesome Beezy ... now what happens ?

GinX
08-31-2009, 07:23 AM
This is why the Internet is so cool...all it takes is a couple of keystrokes+a generous imagination and BAM! Instant Internet Tough Guy.

Applause for you, TC.

transmaven
08-31-2009, 02:15 PM
lol wut pear

this is a post of genius

never let it die

Bobzz
08-31-2009, 02:26 PM

It was a dark and stormy night ....

http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

DL_NL
08-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Amazing story, I'm totally impressed. Where can I get an autographed photo?

Yoite
08-31-2009, 03:10 PM
tl;dr

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 03:50 PM
You people on here on funny. This thread must last forever.

Please do not discourage bigbeezy foray into scriptwriting. I want to see part 2,et;al.

stephenward
08-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Ugh. You lost me after the third paragraph. To be exact, I gave up due to boredom. My advice - get an editor, a proofreader and a story - not necessarily in that order.

DL_NL
08-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Or get a life.

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 04:43 PM
Encouragment, encouragement...please!!!

Jericho
08-31-2009, 06:30 PM
Where bigbeezy comes from, you either lift weights or you fight.
bigbeezy chose to lift weights, and whoop some ass on the side.

No, surely not......
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigbeezy/

2009AD
08-31-2009, 07:18 PM
tl;dr

wgas?

DL_NL
08-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I guess an anabolic diet makes you write cr@p like that.

bte
08-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Why is he talking in third-person?

rockabilly
08-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Trapped in the weightroom - the next chapter coming soon

arnie666
08-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Cool story Bro

NjTranceAddict
08-31-2009, 09:25 PM
Easily the least entertaining and most pointless story I have ever had the displeasure of reading. BigBeezy is a douche.

zekemek
08-31-2009, 09:56 PM
"Bigbeezy quickly pulls out his Iphone and slams it against the guys chest. "Press play b1tch" maybe next time you should know who you are phucking with." (I pray someone tries this next time I'm out)

This thread is awesome. One of the funniest things I've ever read. So much so that I've actually read it twice, emailed my buddies about it, looked up bigbeezy on youtube and just all around been amused. Kudos "brah" you've provided me with hours of entertainment and new quotes my buddies and I will mockingly use for weeks. Classics such as:
"There going up" and " "Could you deadlift me for a clean set of ten on the pool table" (which I'm pretty sure was a come on).

Thank you.

barefootjoe69
08-31-2009, 10:13 PM
What kinda douche bag wears his weight lifting belt out to a bar?

Funny ass story though :lol:
As i pull my Iphone out! just in case someone comments on my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 10:23 PM
What kinda douche bag wears his weight lifting belt out to a bar?

Funny ass story though :lol:
As i pull my Iphone out! just in case someone comments on my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Wilton Manors, you might see it, but the population of the town is almost 50% gay males. lol

Maybe next weekend, Beezy and his homies will go out dressed like Village People. lol

2009AD
08-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Maybe next weekend, Beezy and his homies will go out dressed like Village People. lol

BigBeezy and his homeboys have a 9.pm. curfew...on weekends.

Nicole Dupre
08-31-2009, 11:25 PM

BigBeezy and his homeboys have a 9.pm. curfew...on weekends.

But it doesn't have to always be that way. Beezy can still find a way to hang out withy his "boys". Hopefully, he will find hope in this song...

Young man there's no need to feel down
I said young man pick yourself off the ground
I said young man 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Young man there's a place you can go
I said young man when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
They have everything For young men to enjoy.
You can hang out with all the boys.

You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel.

Young man, Are you listening to me
I said, young man, what do you want to be
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams,
but you've got to know this one thing.
No man, does it all by himself
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf
And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A.
I'm sure they can help you today

Young Man, I was once in your shoes,
I said, I was down and out with the blues
I felt, no man cared if I were alive
I felt the whole world was so jive
That's when someone came up to me
and said young man take a walk up the street
There's a place there called the Y.M.C.A.
They can start you back on your way.

And you can lift weights all you like. ;-)

zekemek
09-01-2009, 05:30 AM
I was feeling a little down and re-read beezy's post for a quick pick me up. I didn't catch this the first 2 times: A lady comes over to bigbeezy and says what up big daddy? "It's bigbeezy b1tch now move on."
As the night goes on, things start to pick up. Two guys walk into the bar and immediately they start eyeballing everybody.

So a dame hits on you and you tell her to "move on", put things pick up when two dudes walk in. I'm not saying that's gay, but Nicole's got some pretty strong circumstantial evidence.

I'm just sayin...

buckjohnson
09-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Bigbreezy is the coolest cat since Shaft.

rockabilly
09-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Shut yo mouth! :D

tommymageeshemales2
09-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Shut his face.

Bigbeezy (it irks me to write the name in case it returns more results in search) is possibly the creation of a number of people, possibly in college and possibly part of a pack of tongue in cheek goofballs who have a high opinion of themselves but unfortunately are terribly unfunny.

Alls I'ms a sayin is it's possible!

LBCDO
09-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Na, there are some people at my gym like this, and some people that I work with that are like that. I know gym rats who talk in the third person, flex, and show pics of themselves weight lifting. And believe it or not, there are girls that go for that bullshit

Faldur
09-02-2009, 01:38 AM
And believe it or not, there are girls that go for that bullshit

There is no cure for the stupid..

buckjohnson
09-02-2009, 01:39 AM
lbcdo.

You are so rigth.. That is why I want to keep this thread alive.

I know cats like this.....

substanceD
09-02-2009, 04:20 AM
Regardless of whether you liked the story or not, you gotta give props to the sheer audacity of posting a random ass story like that here and seeing the results.

For the record...I lawled.

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 07:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSg0xf9KnIU&feature=channel_page

Quiet Reflections
09-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Comic Gold found on Bodybuilding.com Forums(this story might be better than the one posted here)

EPIC: Bigbeezy deadlifts a fat man for a clean set of ten in movie theatre.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=3a53f67e9368214ccc97ba6b40fd5d47&t=118447591

BLKGSXR
09-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Comic Gold found on Bodybuilding.com Forums(this story might be better than the one posted here)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=3a53f67e9368214ccc97ba6b40fd5d47&t=118447591awe shiet... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

zekemek
09-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Man I'm glad this is still going. I let my girlfriend read it. Her initial reaction was WTF?, followed by "no way did that actually happen". I told her not to ruin this for me because I sooo want to believe. Now with the epic theater story we (supposedly) have a witness. Yes!
Bezzy is the new DB.

tommymageeshemales2
09-02-2009, 08:39 PM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=3a53f67e9368214ccc97ba6b40fd5d47&t=118447591

I withdraw anything derisory, inflammatory or that which may be deemed insulting with respect to Big Beezy ten-fold, for a clean set of 10.

cookiepuss
09-02-2009, 09:14 PM

I agree! Appreciate that link!!! Here's another line (could've been pulled from any Beezy paragraph).
:wink:

"Now keep in mind, beezy is one bad mofo, but he is not stupid, it is going to 3 on 1 and beezy did not have a chance to do his warm up stretches".

I bet a 14 dollar bill this isn't the last of Big Beezy!

barefootjoe69
09-03-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for a new bigbeeezy story!
You just can't buy entertainment like this!

Willie Escalade
09-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Really...I find this shit to be funny as hell!

zekemek
09-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Holy shit! I just solved the whole "am I gay?" thread issue with one question, and it's all thanks to my dawg/brah big beezy.
That question is: Have you ever felt the need to take your shirt off and deadlift a member of the same sex for a clean set of ten?

rockabilly
09-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Holy shit! I just solved the whole "am I gay?" thread issue with one question, and it's all thanks to my dawg/brah big beezy.
That question is: Have you ever felt the need to take your shirt off and deadlift a member of the same sex for a clean set of ten?

Hmmm no , but i'd love to squat thrust a couple of tgirls. No pain no gain. :lol:

buckjohnson
09-03-2009, 07:25 PM
bigbreezy is a martini featuring Absolut New Orleans vodka and tastes almost like a watermelon Jolly Rancher with a little spice.

tommymageeshemales2
09-04-2009, 12:29 AM
bigbreezy is a martini featuring Absolut New Orleans vodka and tastes almost like a watermelon Jolly Rancher with a little spice.

from the sounds of that, cleaning a set of 10 bigbreezy's might leave you the worse for wear.

in fact a couple of bigbreezy's only might cause you to log on to an internet forum, spew a 1000+ word short story about weight lifting belts and uncreased shirts and wind up becoming an overnight HA sensation in the process.....line 'em up!

cookiepuss
09-04-2009, 12:52 AM
As beezy starts walking through the aisle in front of everyone that is seated, a family is trying to squeeze by. the dad is obviously on a dirty bulk as he is sitting at easily 5'8, 290. bigbeezy is a nice guy and turns a bit to let him squeeze by. while turning, bigbeezy's cup of newcastle hits the rail, and dumps all over the ground. LULZ ensue as the entire theatre errupts in laughter. During the laughter, beezy here's "That was a 14 dollar beer you just wasted dip****." Immediately bigbeezy drops the other beer and scans the crowd to see who said that. beezy looks up to see three fat guys sitting about 3 rows in laughing and pointing. "Excuse me" beezy says, now the theatre is quiet to hear what is going on.

life 'n times of bigbeezy!!!

I enjoyed that read. and u?

Quiet Reflections
09-04-2009, 03:21 AM
Beezy!! Where are you? please come back here and bless us with a clean set of stories!!!

zekemek
09-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Bump