PDA

View Full Version : Am i EVIL?,,,

Spiderman
10-21-2005, 07:18 AM
"i have been running this over and over in my head, that i am so tempted to one day reach out as she is putting the change down, and brush my hand against her hand, as i am going for my change,, and make it look like an accident, not only to feel how soft her skin is, but to see how she would react"

Dude i think you can get slap with a sexual harrasment case for that!

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 07:28 AM
lol. I know everybody probably thinks I make everthing about race so I promise I want do it again after this okay? I bet those Pakistanis would love for there daughter to hook up with a white guy.

They probably feel like it will make life in America easier for their whole family just to be associated with you. You should go for it. Bring her father a Pakastani flag and a copy of the Quaran. They love that shit.

You gotta go through the father to get to the daughter so butter him up and Brag on yourself, about your acomplishments, and work ethic. I bet you she'll be as good as yours.

ezed
10-21-2005, 07:51 AM
I know this is going to sound silly, but lately i have been sort of fantasizing about doing something that is considered morally wrong to some. Now before i explain it, let me just say that i am not disrespecting any religion or faith, i respect everyones faith whatever it may be and have no prejudice against any of them even though i myself do not claim allegiance to any religion or god whatsoever.
Now, accross the street from me is a 7-11 convenience store, and the store clerks are a family of Muslims who have just come here recently from i believe Pakistan,, and i have sort of become very friendly with them ( The dad and the uncle, and son) since i am in there quite often to get my hot chocolate. But there are 3 girls in the family (early to mid 20's) that are very very very beautiful, but seem to be very strictly Muslim. They wear the traditional dress to work, and when they wait on the men, i noticed that they don't make any eye contact, and when they give out the change, they make sure not to touch the hand of a man, i notice that they are very careful about this, and watch as they sort of,, just drop the change on the counter rather quickly so the customer has to pick it up himself.
Now i admit i do not know that much about how strict it is for female unmarried Muslim women, but i am sort of under the impression that it is forbidden to acccidentaly touch the hand of a man, maybe it makes them unclean according to thier customs, or they may not even be allowed to prey that day, which would be terrible for them. So anyway, i have been running this over and over in my head, that i am so tempted to one day reach out as she is putting the change down, and brush my hand against her hand, as i am going for my change,, and make it look like an accident, not only to feel how soft her skin is, but to see how she would react.

,, i feel like such an evil piece of shit thinking like this, but its kind of exciting to me. God she is so beautiful, i wish i could show you all a picture of her. I just had to get this off my chest, i hope i didn't offend or bore anyone, if i did then i am truly sorry,,,,,, im really a nice guy.

no you're not evil, they're suppress by a fucking stupid religion. If you want to touch them you'd better be prepared to kill her father and brothers, because if you don't, they will kill her.

Now I will state to clarify, all fucking religions are stupid. They were created by men to serve their personal interests. To repress the masses and keep the wealth in the hands of the authors.

There is one God and only one, he belongs to no RELIGION, religions today are for the retarded. God handed down one rule and only one. It covers all the other rules. That Rule is "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD DO UNTO OTHERS" PERIOD END OF MESSAGE. Simple isn't it. God like in it's precise nature. THAT'S IT THAT'S THE MESSAGE. Then the human spin doctors of their time ran with that...wrote the Bible, the Koran etc...They were like Mel Brooks in "Blazing Saddles" Gentlemen, Gentlemen....we've got to protect our mamby pamby jobs...."

We'll take it upon ourselves and define for the masses, exactly what that means....We all know they're retarded and run with this in directions which will mean ruin to us. Abraham, Moses you handle the Jews, they didn't take to God II, The Return of the Christ, Allaha you handle the Arabs, Matthew, Mark , Luke and John you take the Christians! Defifine what this means before it gets out of hand. Forget about the asians and indians, they're in a state of bliss fucking each other.

And thus it was written.....by man

ezed
10-21-2005, 07:58 AM
AND GOD SAW THIS, AND SAID, OH FUCK, THOSE LITTLE SHITS SCREWED IT UP....FUCK IT THEY'LL WORK IT OUT, I GAVE THEM THE TOOLS...ANYWAY, I'VE GOT A MILLION OTHER PLANTS TO DEAL WITH......

I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 10:38 AM
==

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 10:53 AM
==

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 10:59 AM
==

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 11:06 AM
==

GroobySteven
10-21-2005, 11:10 AM
You need to come onto this board to discuss your morals and tell us this? That's what is weird about this.
seanchai

mtbazz
10-21-2005, 12:01 PM
dude, just leave those girls alone.....they probably just dont want to be bothered......

TomSelis
10-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Try it, see what happens....

I dated an Egyptian girl for a year, but she was buck wild. She was Muslim too.

To steal a line from Titus Pullo, "Egyptian woman....now that's good cunny!"

Shandus
10-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Actually, what you might want to do is ask the father for permission to date his daughter. A lot of cultures still have this particular custom in place. As long as you are polite and respectful about asking the father, you will find out whether or not it is ok. She may already be promised to someone else (happens a lot), or the father may go ahead and give you full approval. Start there.

Good luck.

popperluv
10-21-2005, 03:33 PM
The only reason you want her is cause you cant have her.
Leave her alone unless your ready to convert then I would go through the dad.

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
lol. I know everybody probably thinks I make everthing about race so I promise I want do it again after this okay? I bet those Pakistanis would love for there daughter to hook up with a white guy.

They probably feel like it will make life in America easier for their whole family just to be associated with you. You should go for it. Bring her father a Pakastani flag and a copy of the Quaran. They love that shit. <snip>.

You're kidding right? Please say you're kidding. R

What makes you think im kidding? You have to go through a muslim womans father to get to her.

Perverted Monk
10-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Don't touch her b/c you may be put on her shit list.

Since your in there a lot, and your already on good terms were her Dad and other relatives, you should just start with a hello and some basic chit chat and try to build something from there. I'm sure she will have a serious guard up, but she may gradually let that down if after awhile.

MacShreach
10-21-2005, 06:18 PM
==

The Magic One
10-21-2005, 06:20 PM
What makes you think im kidding? You have to go through a muslim womans father to get to her.

The bit about how you bet the father would want his daughter to hook up with a white man. That bit.

RYour right. Thats Asians not muslims my mistake

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 06:09 PM
I know this is going to sound silly, but lately i have been sort of fantasizing about doing something that is considered morally wrong to some. Now before i explain it, let me just say that i am not disrespecting any religion or faith, i respect everyones faith whatever it may be and have no prejudice against any of them even though i myself do not claim allegiance to any religion or god whatsoever.
Now, accross the street from me is a 7-11 convenience store, and the store clerks are a family of Muslims who have just come here recently from i believe Pakistan,, and i have sort of become very friendly with them ( The dad and the uncle, and son) since i am in there quite often to get my hot chocolate. But there are 3 girls in the family (early to mid 20's) that are very very very beautiful, but seem to be very strictly Muslim. They wear the traditional dress to work, and when they wait on the men, i noticed that they don't make any eye contact, and when they give out the change, they make sure not to touch the hand of a man, i notice that they are very careful about this, and watch as they sort of,, just drop the change on the counter rather quickly so the customer has to pick it up himself.
Now i admit i do not know that much about how strict it is for female unmarried Muslim women, but i am sort of under the impression that it is forbidden to acccidentaly touch the hand of a man, maybe it makes them unclean according to thier customs, or they may not even be allowed to prey that day, which would be terrible for them. So anyway, i have been running this over and over in my head, that i am so tempted to one day reach out as she is putting the change down, and brush my hand against her hand, as i am going for my change,, and make it look like an accident, not only to feel how soft her skin is, but to see how she would react.

,, i feel like such an evil piece of shit thinking like this, but its kind of exciting to me. God she is so beautiful, i wish i could show you all a picture of her. I just had to get this off my chest, i hope i didn't offend or bore anyone, if i did then i am truly sorry,,,,,, im really a nice guy.

Hing, You got too much time on your hands sweety. LOL. Find something else to preoccupy your mind and time with. And stop day dreaming about Pakistani women. Muslim beheads people. Thats their culture. And Im not kidding. Though youre safe here being in the US. You do sounded like a kid looking thru a glass showcase for pretty expensive toys. Lmao. Besides, in muslim tradition which obviously with your descripton of her weaing their customary traditional custume..chances are they are devout muslim therefore she will have a husband picked by her own parents. Unless she defies her parents wishes by running away and eloping with a non muslim guy. LOL.

How was that gurl you were cuddling with whom youre friends with and fallen inlove with going along anyways? Did you pushed her away? Or did you calmed down and rethink your priorities and not jeopardize your friendship with her?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Hara,, thanks for asking, i never pushed her away, actually after all this we are still friends, which i think is very cool that it turned out like that. It's not that i have too much time on my hands, its just as a guy you see a girl that is so attractive, so you can't help but think about her, i would never act on it like i described though, it was just something i thought about and decided to bounce it off some of you in here, see if anyone else has had a similair crush on a girl at some point. But im over it all, and i've let it go. But just to make sure i made it clear, i really do respect other cultures and faiths, even though i myself do not prescribe to any religion or faith.

Then thats good..to each his/her own as far as religion goes. LOL. Good hearing you've managed to save your friendship with her sweety. In the end if she felt the same way about you..She would come to you. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Well having lived in a Muslim country I can say yes they are opressed sexually and generally in every faccit of life. That's Islam. Not a fan of organized religion myself much like you. However I respect other's beliefs and think to each his own. I feel fortunate enough to live in a country where we observe our rights and freedom to be god given, and we the people grant the government power. Honestly though it is an amazing sight to see a city of 300,000+ people stop what they are doing and pray all at once. Government and religion have no place together. So to answer your question, no you're not evil and trust me I've thought of much worse. So am I evil?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Well having lived in a Muslim country I can say yes they are opressed sexually and generally in every faccit of life. That's Islam. Not a fan of organized religion myself much like you. However I respect other's beliefs and think to each his own. I feel fortunate enough to live in a country where we observe our rights and freedom to be god given, and we the people grant the government power. Honestly though it is an amazing sight to see a city of 300,000+ people stop what they are doing and pray all at once. Government and religion have no place together. So to answer your question, no you're not evil and trust me I've thought of much worse. So am I evil?

LOL@Hugh. Youre not evil Hugh..just horny! Lmao. :wink: Im teasing!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 11:22 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

You know me all too well gurl, it seems I'm that way 24/7

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 11:25 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

You know me all too well gurl, it seems I'm that way 24/7

LOL.."Know you too well" is an understatement! LOL. Hehe.. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hugh Jarrod
10-23-2005, 11:32 PM
LOL! I enjoyed it a lot sweety.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
LOL! I enjoyed it a lot sweety.

Shhhhh now..LOL 8) Hows that throat by the way? LOL. Havent been smoking much I hope! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
10-26-2005, 02:08 PM
==

Hugh Jarrod
10-26-2005, 09:51 PM
"yea, um my cousins brothers uncles friend is getting a dragon on his shoulder, and i want to get a tazmanian devil on my arm,,",, and all that.

LOL! That's funny as a friend and I were talking about that a while ago. Everyone gets the fuckin' Tazmanian Devil tattoo. It's always Taz muggin', flippin' the bird, or holding a flaming dildo in one hand and a pair of someone's mom's rusty scizzors in the other.

Gus The Dagger
10-26-2005, 10:14 PM
I was recently on the bus and this hot Pakistanian girl got on the bus, but when she came close, the funk hit my nose :shock:

Hugh Jarrod
10-26-2005, 10:31 PM
I was recently on the bus and this hot Pakistanian girl got on the bus, but when she came close, the funk hit my nose :shock:

That's because you are evil.

Gus The Dagger
10-26-2005, 10:40 PM

That's because you are evil.

I guess so, but I would still would soap and scrub her. She had a sweater that was probably never washed.