PDA

View Full Version : CAN SOMEONE START A POLL

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 06:36 PM
On the most unclockable posters on this site. Not the usual suspects, the girls who post a lot.

BLKGSXR
08-14-2009, 06:38 PM
BUCK JOHNSON! gets my vote-some weird queen who pooped out the ground like a moletroll.

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
I liked that. That was funny.. I have been called a lot of things in my life. Never a moletroll. I might use that as my sig.

Actually I have read your posts and you are on point a lot. Thoughtful and reasoned.

BLKGSXR
08-14-2009, 06:48 PM
dude to be honest I could care less what you like but your entitled to your opinion as well as I am.

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Did not ask you what you liked. It's just hilarious that you called me moletroll. Can you at least say hello first b4 you call me out like that? I mean most folks b4 they insult...well you know the rest.

seanbeag7
08-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Firstly, hi buck.

Now explain what you mean by unclockable posters.

And i won't call you a moletroll or whatever it is. :)

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks for being cordial. I thougt since there is so many negative remarks about folks looks, demeanor, intelligence, style, etc... a poll could be started on the one who can best fit the role on going on a neighborhood stroll with a cat.

seanbeag7
08-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I don't think that would work, and asfore been negative on the forum, here is my :2cent worth in what i think about that.

F.I.I.k and F.I.I.C :!:

BiCuriousGeorge
08-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Who is the moron that came up with the word "Unclockable" . That makes no sense. Passable makes more sense. People come up with the dumbest ways to talk. That's just as bad as someone "Getting their eat on" or "Getting their drink on" instead of "I'm going to eat" or "I'm going to drink".....WTF???? . Phrases people make up are ridiculous. Way to set an example for children. This makes me embarrassed to be a part of today's culture.

BLKGSXR
08-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Did not ask you what you liked. It's just hilarious that you called me moletroll. Can you at least say hello first b4 you call me out like that? I mean most folks b4 they insult...well you know the rest.Im just busting yer balls bucky...Saw your posts last night tryn to stop the BS lol. Just wanted to see if you would go off on someone or not -_- :lol: its all in good fun riiiight?

flabbybody
08-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Who is the moron that came up with the word "Unclockable" . That makes no sense. Passable makes more sense. People come up with the dumbest ways to talk. That's just as bad as someone "Getting their eat on" or "Getting their drink on" instead of "I'm going to eat" or "I'm going to drink".....WTF???? . Phrases people make up are ridiculous. Way to set an example for children. This makes me embarrassed to be a part of today's culture.

unclockable is a very legit word. it's much stronger than passable

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unclockable

BiCuriousGeorge
08-15-2009, 01:52 AM
It's legit in an urban dictionary. A lot of words or phrases that make no sense "to me" are from urban culture. If someone has money they are a "baller"? People can call each other the "n" word? I would never call anyone that, black, white, hispanic, or asian. Maybe it's because I'm white that I don't get it. I'm not meaning to offend anyone and sorry if I have.

SarahG
08-15-2009, 06:47 AM
Who is the moron that came up with the word "Unclockable" . That makes no sense. Passable makes more sense.

It makes complete sense, many people who are passable in their day to day lives wouldn't be entirely passable under scrutiny.

Think of it this way, plenty of girls pass enough to be "lost on the crowd of every day society" so to speak, until something happens to cause people to wonder about her situation. A passable girl might be in total stealth, successfully, until someone like the Bush Administration sends a SSA "gender no match letter" to out her to her employers... under this scenario, upon seeing a letter from the feds saying "this girl is really a guy," they may look at her and go "ooooh, ok I get this now, her voice is kinda deep/she is pretty tail, she has big feet; yea I am not surprised now that I think of it."

But a girl who is unclockable, will have people disbelieve that gender no match letter because nothing jumps out even under scrutiny to justify thinking the person is trans.The reaction is instead "this is gotta be some kind of a joke/mistake, there is no way at all that this girl is trans."

Basically all unclockable girls are passable, but not all passable girls are unclockable.

transmaven
08-15-2009, 06:52 AM
Meow.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/10_593.jpg

BiCuriousGeorge
08-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Who is the moron that came up with the word "Unclockable" . That makes no sense. Passable makes more sense.

It makes complete sense, many people who are passable in their day to day lives wouldn't be entirely passable under scrutiny.

Think of it this way, plenty of girls pass enough to be "lost on the crowd of every day society" so to speak, until something happens to cause people to wonder about her situation. A passable girl might be in total stealth, successfully, until someone like the Bush Administration sends a SSA "gender no match letter" to out her to her employers... under this scenario, upon seeing a letter from the feds saying "this girl is really a guy," they may look at her and go "ooooh, ok I get this now, her voice is kinda deep/she is pretty tail, she has big feet; yea I am not surprised now that I think of it."

But a girl who is unclockable, will have people disbelieve that gender no match letter because nothing jumps out even under scrutiny to justify thinking the person is trans.The reaction is instead "this is gotta be some kind of a joke/mistake, there is no way at all that this girl is trans."

Basically all unclockable girls are passable, but not all passable girls are unclockable.

I understand what it means I just didn't understand how the word "unclockable" itself came to mean that. Or clockable, sounds like it should have something to do with time.

Meow is a great example!

SarahG
08-15-2009, 07:29 AM

I understand what it means I just didn't understand how the word "unclockable" itself came to mean that. Or clockable, sounds like it should have something to do with time.

Meow is a great example!

As I understand it "clocked" is when someone figures out that a stranger in public is trans.

thx1138
08-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Sounds like it means "undetectable". I love jargon.

SarahG
08-15-2009, 08:12 AM

Basically, yea. Makes you wonder why clockable and unclockable came into use to begin with.

BiCuriousGeorge
08-15-2009, 09:08 AM

There you go. That is the perfect word to use, sounds normal and makes more sense.