PDA

View Full Version : TSD Aug 11 Update - Tempest Welcomes You...

GroobySteven
08-14-2009, 02:28 AM
http://www.transexdomination.com

Her name . . . Tempest, just Tempest. She does not need any man to call her Mistress. That is for insecure girls who don’t really feel like they are in charge. Call her Mistress and she will tear your teeth out with her pliers and feed them to you! Jake is restrained to the table with this dominating woman controlling his every move as she tells him this . . . and then slides the gates of Hell over his cock and squeezes the head with her pliers.

He is in no position to argue or disagree with anything she says or does. Nor does he want to. His greatest pleasure comes from being in her complete control. He does not allow her to control, but he does enjoy it! Would you?

http://www.grooby.com/promo/tsd/tempest_jake2.pk.007.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/promo/tsd/tempest_jake2.pk.043.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/promo/tsd/tempest_jake2.pk.073.jpg

http://www.transexdomination.com

BellaBellucci
08-14-2009, 02:29 AM
Hot stuff! Congratz Tempest. *hugz* :)

~BB~

rockabilly
08-14-2009, 02:37 AM
Ouch ...

TempestTS
08-14-2009, 03:29 AM
Ahhhh.... home sweet home the gates of hell, your only freedom is only in your submission

now lie back dream of me

rockabilly
08-14-2009, 03:33 AM
I'll lie down if you lose the pliers ;) and i'll sleep w/ one eye open. :lol:

TempestTS
08-14-2009, 08:24 AM
I'll lie down if you lose the pliers ;) and i'll sleep w/ one eye open. :lol:

You can sleep with both eyes open if you want... it wont save you anyway but youll love me for the view I provide ;)

TempestTS
08-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Hot stuff! Congratz Tempest. *hugz* :)

~BB~

It was quite hot... My sub was trying to be the obedient silent sub in this one... mistake in my book, I like reactions so if they just try to suck up the pain that brings out my wicked streak, I whipped his ass so hard he had to stay home for the next couple days... not my fault he didnt scream and beg for mercy like a good little boy right away... I think he actually got truly scared a few times... we did the scene without a script so he had no idea what was in store for him (course if he knew he probably would have stayed home)

Then I fucked his little ass so hard that we actually had to stop filming for a couple minutes while he recovered before I could flip him over for more... PK really needs to bring me better quality subs... I just keep breaking them. I wonder if he's learned to walk again...

Ahhh good times

Star Angel 86
08-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Oh Tempest,hot as hell and a great sense humor what else could a man want. :twisted:

rockabilly
08-15-2009, 12:17 AM
What else could a man want ? Hmmm ... apparently one of those donut pillows after Tempest is finished. :lol: :lol: And Tempest the view is lovely. ;)

TempestTS
08-15-2009, 07:19 AM
What else could a man want ? Hmmm ... apparently one of those donut pillows after Tempest is finished. :lol: :lol: And Tempest the view is lovely. ;)

Sounds like a wise investment if your looking for a date with me LOL...

kensterling
08-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Wow, Tempest, I am impressed!!!!

TempestTS
08-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Oh Tempest,hot as hell and a great sense humor what else could a man want. :twisted:

Ill be your every dream
Your every Nightmare
Erotic Chaos baby lets go for a ride :twisted:

Star Angel 86
08-15-2009, 11:58 PM

Ill be your every dream
Your every Nightmare

Ready when you are. :twisted:

TempestTS
08-16-2009, 04:56 AM

Ill be your every dream
Your every Nightmare

K but you know one of these days Im bringing back the grinder... just might be with you LOL...

BLKGSXR
08-16-2009, 04:57 AM

Ill be your every dream
Your every Nightmare

K but you know one of these days Im bringing back the grinder... just might be with you LOL...fuck that shit-sparks love to singe the hair right off lol. Angle Grinder sex is prohibited hence foward :lol:

TempestTS
08-16-2009, 06:00 PM

Ill be your every dream
Your every Nightmare

K but you know one of these days Im bringing back the grinder... just might be with you LOL...fuck that shit-sparks love to singe the hair right off lol. Angle Grinder sex is prohibited hence foward :lol:

Awww poor baby... Trim the lawn down there and you wont have to worry about me causing a brush fire...

TempestTS
08-17-2009, 01:38 AM

Thanks hon, but you know with me its not about what you want. Its the quivering anticipation of what you just might get... and just like Jake in the video... you just never know exactly what thats going to be...

If Im horny Im going to want you to bend me over and fuck me senseless, if Im feeling a wee bit wicked anything is fair game and you better be in the mood to take a couple days off of work to recover and heal up

Ummm you do have a first aid kit in the house right... ?