View Full Version : How Does This Happen? It Amazed Me That This Is Possible!

BigBootyBoy
08-12-2009, 12:19 AM
I have been dating a girl who is mostly a top and after dating for a little bit we finally went all the way and are a unit now. Anyways...the other night we were having amazing sex and she was doing me missionary style and was ramming me hard! and out of nowhere with no hands, no friction or nothing I started shooting my load all over the place!!!! I couldnt believe that this happened. I have been with other girls in the past and I have felt the build up from being on the bottom of things but how is it possible to shoot a load without anything touching/rubbing your penis? :o She is about 9 long and about a whole handful thick..is it her size?

CaptainGeech
08-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Well if true she probably stimulated the prostate.

BigBootyBoy
08-12-2009, 12:25 AM

If true? lol. I think its kinda embarassing, not something I am walking around sticking my chest out about ...

Dirky
08-12-2009, 12:32 AM
not something I am walking around sticking my chest out about ...

No, but you are walking around with a sticky chest after cumming on yourself.

BeardedOne
08-12-2009, 12:32 AM

If true? lol. I think its kinda embarassing, not something I am walking around sticking my chest out about ...

Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you may come to learn what I discovered: Under certain circumstances, men can experience multiple orgasm.

It's definitely a case of prostate 'milking' tweaked by your own excitement of being with the gurl. Enjoy it! Don't be embarrassed.

fred41
08-12-2009, 12:40 AM
One thing's for sure ...your girl knows she's got you pretty well hooked now...lol

--
Via the Mr Prox free unblocker: http://MrProx.com.

BigBootyBoy
08-12-2009, 12:41 AM

Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, you may come to learn what I discovered: Under certain circumstances, men can experience multiple orgasm.

It's definitely a case of prostate 'milking' tweaked by your own excitement of being with the gurl. Enjoy it! Don't be embarrassed.

See that time I had one orgasm, on a seperate incident with her doggystyle. It was like I came while she was in me and all that and like literally less than 20 seconds later I came again...I never got soft once. This is crazy to me bc I have been with other girls, as big or bigger in some cases and this has never happened.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-12-2009, 01:01 AM

correct

tsntx
08-12-2009, 01:54 AM
its not the size its the technique

ive enjoyed it a few times personally both giving and recieving it

Nautica
08-12-2009, 04:51 AM
It's so hot to see!! There's a spot inside of there that can be felt. When a guy is super horny, I can feel it and I pump harder and deeper with a rhythm. The closer he gets to cumming, the better it feels to my****. I've seen guys do this a number of times. Maybe it's a magic trick some guys have.

icarus2112
08-12-2009, 04:57 AM
Ive done it to a couple of girls so far but havent experienced my self yet but did have one extra incredible orgasm while receiving, took a while to build up to though.