PDA

View Full Version : what was the nastiest thing u ever experience sexually?

Nassau
08-10-2009, 09:28 AM
javascript:emoticon(':?:')

Dino Velvet
08-10-2009, 10:06 AM
An old girlfriend and me were having sex when she was riding the cotton pony. She pulled that gooey plum out of her snatch and let me have at it. I had a pillow under her to prop her ass up. After I squeezed my custard off inside her I pulled out. All kind of hot cum and blood oozed out of her and onto the pillow. Kinda looked like strawberry shortcake but smelled like the worst shrimp curry ever. I gave that pillow to the cat. He liked it.

http://gag-on-it.com/bloodytampon1.JPG

LibertyHarkness
08-10-2009, 10:27 AM
i vomited once having sex :) wasnt my fault I was very drunk and i think the bashing my guts was getting just made me call for huey

CaptainGeech
08-10-2009, 11:38 AM
I once caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror.

Willie Escalade
08-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Fucking the shit out of a girl...literally.

Nassau
08-10-2009, 05:00 PM

That happen 2 me 2
when I fucking sum gurl and when I was about 2 cum I pullout look at the condom(it was a red condom) that was stained brown I was thinking 2 myself damn!

fred41
08-10-2009, 06:22 PM

That happen 2 me 2
when I fucking sum gurl and when I was about 2 cum I pullout look at the condom(it was a red condom) that was stained brown I was thinking 2 myself damn!

Yup..BTDT

--
Via the Mr Prox free unblocker: http://MrProx.com.

Dino Velvet
08-10-2009, 06:33 PM

Nice!

trish
08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
This guy was plowing into me like there was no tomorrow. I could’ve sworn he was a virgin by the combination of his timidity, bluster and non-existent set of skills. Nevertheless I was screaming like a banshee, blown away by the enthusiasm of his convulsive climax. As you might’ve surmised, that wasn’t the nasty part. He then peers into my eyes and immediately starts to sob. Between sobs and a quivering lower lip he mumbled that he loved me, our love was forbidden, we’re going to hell, we can never do this again, we gotta get right with god, I’m a faggot, he’s a faggot, he’s not a faggot, he hates me, god hates me, he’s sorry, he’s not sorry, I should have my pecker cut off etc. etc. etc. It was an violent jet of projectile guilt that left me dripping in his rancid bible puke. I submit: the nastiest sex is projectile-guilt-puke sex.

Dirky
08-10-2009, 07:08 PM
This guy was plowing into me like there was no tomorrow. I could’ve sworn he was a virgin by the combination of his timidity, bluster and non-existent set of skills. Nevertheless I was screaming like a banshee, blown away by the enthusiasm of his convulsive climax. As you might’ve surmised, that wasn’t the nasty part. He then peers into my eyes and immediately starts to sob. Between sobs and a quivering lower lip he mumbled that he loved me, our love was forbidden, we’re going to hell, we can never do this again, we gotta get right with god, I’m a faggot, he’s a faggot, he’s not a faggot, he hates me, god hates me, he’s sorry, he’s not sorry, I should have my pecker cut off etc. etc. etc. It was an violent jet of projectile guilt that left me dripping in his rancid bible puke. I submit: the nastiest sex is projectile-guilt-puke sex.

Further proof that being in bed with trish is a religious experience.

trish
08-10-2009, 07:19 PM

So I've been told. :D Thank you, Dirky...got religion? :wink:

rockabilly
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
But if your on your knees in front of Trish , your not gettin a communion wafer on your tongue. ;) When does the service start ?

Dirky
08-10-2009, 07:25 PM

So I've been told. :D Thank you, Dirky...got religion? :wink:

I'm the second cumming, baby!

trish
08-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Submit, for my Eucharist is the cumming and the glory, for ever and ever until the end of climax.

rockabilly
08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Behold i am the Res-ERECTION.

Dirky
08-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Submit, for my Eucharist is the cumming and the glory, for ever and ever until the end of climax.

Semen! errr... I mean Amen!

Helvis2012
08-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Blowjob in Lucky Chengs bathroom.........the fucking place is gross.

brent2331
08-11-2009, 09:32 AM
I was really drunk eating is girl out in a bathroom. Then I threw up and went right back to eating her out.

Helvis2012
08-11-2009, 09:42 AM
I was really drunk eating is girl out in a bathroom. Then I threw up and went right back to eating her out.

Don't lie.......you were sucking dick.

retrozen
08-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm pretty sick and twisted, so there isn't much that can really turn me off in the bedroom. That said, as I recollect my experiences, I can only think of one incident that still gives me plumpit and turns my stomach and it happened 20 years ago.

I was a teenager and went out with this girl, who I thought was VERY attractive. We went back to her place and started fooling around. She laid me down on the bed and began giving me what is still the worst blow job in my history. She had braces on and was knicking my dick every few minutes, which definitely made things worse. Determined to cum, I asked her to get into a 69 position with me. When she did, there was this thick whitish/yellow discharge that was coming out of her vagina. Normally, even with the discharge I'd dive right in but the odor that was emanating was overbearing. My cock went limp in her mouth and I said, I smell a stench. She said, excuse me?? I said, get your pussy out of my face right now, IT REEKS!!! She didn't say one word, she just removed her vagina from my face and kept on sucking.

In the end, I finally did cum. I closed my eyes and thought about the last thing I had jacked off to. It was by far the worst sexual experience ever!!!

When it comes to the bedroom my motto is savor the flavor, but that event has scarred me for 20 years!!!

dgs925
08-11-2009, 04:01 PM

Are you any better? Two posts up you mentioned how some guy sucked your dick in a fast food bathroom.

phobun
08-11-2009, 04:18 PM

Are you any better? Two posts up you mentioned how some guy sucked your dick in a fast food bathroom.
Just because your world revolves around hairy guys sucking you, does not mean the blowjob he received in Lucky Cheng's was from a guy.

rikdik
08-11-2009, 05:20 PM

TRUTH HURTS huh Trish !

trish
08-11-2009, 05:42 PM
No, truth doesn't hurt; it was the Holy Lie. And it didn't hurt me; but it obviously hurt this poor boy pretty badly.

eddymunster90
08-12-2009, 01:24 AM
An old girlfriend and me were having sex when she was riding the cotton pony. She pulled that gooey plum out of her snatch and let me have at it. I had a pillow under her to prop her ass up. After I squeezed my custard off inside her I pulled out. All kind of hot cum and blood oozed out of her and onto the pillow. Kinda looked like strawberry shortcake but smelled like the worst shrimp curry ever. I gave that pillow to the cat. He liked it.

http://gag-on-it.com/bloodytampon1.JPG

ROFL, That is the best first reply ever.

cookiepuss
08-12-2009, 01:52 AM
As a young guy I ate out and fucked this colder chick on the rag. Way later as I woke to take a piss I freaked out to all the dried blood on my dick and crotch. Then I went to the sink and saw my face. I looked like a circus clown.

Quiet Reflections
08-12-2009, 04:43 AM
oral and vaginal sex with a girl on her period

blonde_sweetheart
08-12-2009, 05:34 AM
I guess this is the only good part about being a virgin..lol

loren
08-12-2009, 05:38 AM
i vomited once having sex :) wasnt my fault I was very drunk and i think the bashing my guts was getting just made me call for huey :lol: I've been there before. :lol:

rockabilly
08-12-2009, 05:51 AM
i vomited once having sex :) wasnt my fault I was very drunk and i think the bashing my guts was getting just made me call for huey :lol: I've been there before. :lol:

Sorry about that Loren ...but at least i was holding your hair back while doing it. :lol:

loren
08-12-2009, 05:58 AM
Sorry about that Loren ...but at least i was holding your hair back while doing it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: