View Full Version : Info on a girl who hangs out at Berlin in Chicago?

crobar
08-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey, all:

Just wondered if anybody knows anything about a tall filipino girl who frequents Berlin (she was there last night with her shorter filipino friend). She has curly hair and favors low-back dresses, which favor her in return. She's bewitchingly beautiful with an awesome body -- she seems to have had some ballet training, which I deduced from some leg moves she was showing one of her many admirers.

Sorry, I know this isn't much to go on but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TSMissJasmine
08-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Hey, all:

Just wondered if anybody knows anything about a tall filipino girl who frequents Berlin (she was there last night with her shorter filipino friend). She has curly hair and favors low-back dresses, which favor her in return. She's bewitchingly beautiful with an awesome body -- she seems to have had some ballet training, which I deduced from some leg moves she was showing one of her many admirers.

Sorry, I know this isn't much to go on but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yea I know who you mean, shes that one chick that hangs out with that other chick who plays in the series, whatcha ma call it.

In the meantime, she usually hangs out on the corner of "walk" and "don't walk."

ossumpeiEIEIO
08-22-2009, 02:33 AM
I used to go to Crobar on Sunday nights and get molly'd out. What a great club.

Sorry, no info on the girl, or jealous comments either.

peggygee
08-22-2009, 09:39 PM
She's bewitchingly beautiful with an awesome body -- she seems to have had some ballet training, which I deduced from some leg moves she was showing one of her many admirers.

Hate to be the one to telll you,
but "vogueing" ain't ballet.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/primaballerinas.jpg

:P