PDA

View Full Version : Girls! Do you sit when you pee?

BellaBellucci
08-05-2009, 11:14 PM
When I was little I was taught to pee standing up like many of the girls here probably were, but I infuriated my father by insisting on sitting anyway (until he beat it out of me). And of course, I once again started sitting when I started transitioning. I'm just curious to know if this is a common thing.

~BB~

SarahG
08-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Sitting, as far back as I can remember, with a few exceptions (like reaaaally nasty restrooms where you wouldn't want to touch the toilet).

But no one, trans or gg- will sit on a toilet that's nasty enough. Part of why women's rooms get so damn bad at like, highway rest areas are because of how common it is for girls to "squat" when they don't feel like touching the toilet seat.

jaybee
08-05-2009, 11:33 PM
You know what? I'd never even thought of that particular benefit that TGs have over GGs. "I'm not sitting on that!!! Ha-HA, I don't need to!".
I also presumed that all ladies toilets would be pristine!
You live and learn, you live and learn! Lol. x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Sitting, as far back as I can remember, with a few exceptions (like reaaaally nasty restrooms where you wouldn't want to touch the toilet).

Agree! Or if when you're in the middle of nowhere and fear snakes might come and bite you! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Rattlesnakes have some spring in them so standings not much safer in the desert ... better tell Ed. ;)

SarahG
08-05-2009, 11:43 PM

Its all lies, LIES!

LOL. Public bathrooms are nasty no matter what sex they're for.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Rattlesnakes have some spring in them so standings not much safer in the desert ... better tell Ed. ;)

And I have no interest sweating it out and being in the middle of the desert either, rockabilly! So NO rattlesnakes for me! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
08-05-2009, 11:44 PM
both should have been an option.

for the most part i pee sitting but when i'm REALLY lazy and don't feel like pulling down my panties all the way down i just whip it out :)

jaybee
08-05-2009, 11:48 PM
But have any of you girls gone into the gents, and stood at a urinal to freak a guy out?

trish
08-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Sitting, definitely. And like Bella's experience, I had to fight for my right to sit. Mom says I learned to stealth-pee; i.e. hold it until the adults were inattentive, sneak into the bathroom and lock the door. Ahhhhh.

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 11:56 PM
But have any of you girls gone into the gents, and stood at a urinal to freak a guy out?
Dude thanks alot for that mental image ... now i have Bella to the left and Hara to the right ... look straight ahead Billy dont peek ... damn it i looked! lol

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
both should have been an option.

for the most part i pee sitting but when i'm REALLY lazy and don't feel like pulling down my panties all the way down i just whip it out :)

JEN! :oops: :shock:

trish
08-05-2009, 11:59 PM
How about when a guy wants you to piss on him. Do you sit on his face and pee on his torso, or do you stand over him and piss down on his face? I never figured out the appropriate etiquette.

SarahG
08-06-2009, 12:00 AM
How about when a guy wants you to piss on him. Do you sit on his face and pee on his torso, or do you stand over him and piss down on his face? I never figured out the appropriate etiquette.

Why not just have him figure it out?

:shrug

trish
08-06-2009, 12:04 AM

That'll work, assuming men really know what they want.

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Etiquette is dictated as such , first time squat and be ladylike , after that stand and rain down. :lol:

trish
08-06-2009, 12:06 AM
You should write a book: Rockabilly's Guide to Good Manners for Bad Girls.

BellaBellucci
08-06-2009, 12:07 AM

Now why on Earth would you go and assume something like that?

Ironically, men think we WOMEN are fickle. HA!

~BB~

jaybee
08-06-2009, 12:10 AM
I've never really seen the appeal of being pissed on (how boring am I?!).
I could just see me suggesting it to my girl; she's started pissing, I'm realising that it was a bad idea mid-flow, and now she's started and has to finish! Haha.

SarahG
08-06-2009, 12:12 AM
I could just see me suggesting it to my girl; she's started pissing, I'm realising that it was a bad idea mid-flow, and now she's started and has to finish! Haha.

She wouldn't have to finish if she does kegels.

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 12:12 AM

I'm doing field research at the moment. Any bad girls wanna give me a hand w/ the grunt work would be appreciated. ;)

trish
08-06-2009, 12:16 AM

~BB~

I guess you're right. Look at what jaybee just wrote:

I could just see me suggesting it to my girl; she's started pissing, I'm realising that it was a bad idea mid-flow, and now she's started and has to finish!

Guys just don't know what they want!

jaybee
08-06-2009, 12:20 AM

~BB~

I could just see me suggesting it to my girl; she's started pissing, I'm realising that it was a bad idea mid-flow, and now she's started and has to finish!

It was just a joke Trish, not a scenario I seriously envisioned!

BellaBellucci
08-06-2009, 12:21 AM

~BB~

See? Case in point! You can't even stand by your words. ;)

j/k lol

~BB~

jaybee
08-06-2009, 12:23 AM

~BB~

See? Case in point! You can't even stand by your words. ;)

j/k lol

~BB~

You scamp BB! :wink:

trish
08-06-2009, 12:23 AM

I'm doing field research at the moment. Any bad girls wanna give me a hand w/ the grunt work would be appreciated. ;)

Oh I'm sure if you look you'll find plenty of bad girls who'll be happy to help ... for a fee. That's what makes them bad ... they're happy to make you happy...for a fee.

trish
08-06-2009, 12:24 AM
just teasing, jaybee.

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 12:26 AM
You'd need to do some Matrix moves to dodge that stream. :lol:

jaybee
08-06-2009, 12:27 AM
just teasing, jaybee.

I thought as much! :D

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 12:36 AM
[/quote]

Oh I'm sure if you look you'll find plenty of bad girls who'll be happy to help ... for a fee. That's what makes them bad ... they're happy to make you happy...for a fee.[/quote]

Ah but what about the satisfaction of knowing your hard work and sweat will help the millions who read the book? Help me get a leg up on the competition , i'm over a barrel and am screwed if i dont meet my deadline. ;)

Oh the double entendres are killin me.

TsVanessa69
08-06-2009, 12:39 AM

Its all lies, LIES!

Thats why I'm thankful for the option of being abled to stand up, lol

Alyssa87
08-06-2009, 12:44 AM

Its all lies, LIES!

Thats why I'm thankful for the option of being abled to stand up, lol

remember u made fun of me for sitting down pissing?

Ryz
08-06-2009, 12:53 AM
I have an uncle who would piss in the sink. Nasssty

jaybee
08-06-2009, 01:01 AM
I was at a house party once and the host was a dick, so I pissed in his mouthwash!! Nasty I know, but believe me he deserved it!!

SarahG
08-06-2009, 01:03 AM
I was at a house party once and the host was a dick, so I pissed in his mouthwash!! Nasty I know, but believe me he deserved it!!

lmfao that's just not nice.

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Pissterine lol

jaybee
08-06-2009, 01:06 AM

lmfao that's just not nice.

No, seriously Sarah, he was/ is a bad human being!
Anyhoo, this topic seems to have veered off on a tangent! LOL.

jaybee
08-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Pissterine lol

Haha, inspired!!

Dirky
08-06-2009, 01:17 AM
*makes a mental note not to piss jaybee off at a party*

eddymunster90
08-06-2009, 01:22 AM
I think it's dirty hot when a girl pee's standing up. Especially when she acts all fem and swears to never do it.

jaybee
08-06-2009, 01:25 AM

I probably won't get invited to any more parties now to be honest mate! Haha!

SarahG
08-06-2009, 01:28 AM

looool well that would depend on how much of your social circle reads HA ;)

Your secret is safe with us.

jaybee
08-06-2009, 01:33 AM

looool well that would depend on how much of your social circle reads HA ;)

Your secret is safe with us.

For that I am truly grateful Sarah! Haha. :oops:

BellaBellucci
08-06-2009, 04:39 AM

Dude! There's a special place in hell... :lol:

Gross!

~BB~

Dirky
08-06-2009, 04:49 AM

Gross!

~BB~

It's not as bad as it sounds. I mean, you do spit out mouthwash.

He could have been really cruel and jerked off into the toothpaste instead.

BellaBellucci
08-06-2009, 04:52 AM

Gross!

~BB~

It's not as bad as it sounds. I mean, you do spit out mouthwash.

He could have been really cruel and jerked off into the toothpaste instead.

Why would that be any different? Does he swallow his toothpaste instead? :lol:

~BB~

Willie Escalade
08-06-2009, 05:11 AM
While at Cobra last Thursday, I'm at the urinal taking care of business when one of the girls came in and took a leak in the urinal next to me. After going to this club for a year, this was the first time that ever happened. :shock:

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 05:19 AM
:shock: :lol: The line at the ladies room must have been huge! :oops:

Floyd R
08-06-2009, 05:27 AM
I can't imagine anyone sitting down to pee while having an erection. I'm referring to those times in the early morning when you wake up with an erection and have to urgently pee. Do Tsgirls experience this as often as guys?

SarahG
08-06-2009, 05:29 AM
I can't imagine anyone sitting down to pee while having an erection. I'm referring to those times in the early morning when you wake up with an erection and have to urgently pee. Do Tsgirls experience this as often as guys?

I've never had a morning erection.

If your levels are correct it shouldn't happen.

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 05:30 AM
Ah the wake up call of Morning Wood. :lol:

BellaBellucci
08-06-2009, 05:31 AM

I don't have them anymore. Before hormones though? Day-um! :o

~BB~

SarahG
08-06-2009, 05:32 AM

~BB~

Endocrine issues + late puberty + starting (relatively) early; never had a sex drive, orgasm, or errection pre-hrt whatsoever.

And those I have had, didn't start until about 2 years into it.

BellaBellucci
08-06-2009, 05:41 AM

~BB~

Endocrine issues + late puberty + starting (relatively) early; never had a sex drive, orgasm, or errection pre-hrt whatsoever.

And those I have had, didn't start until about 2 years into it.

Yeah, I think you told me that before. I still find it fascinating. I always wish I had transitioned in my teens, but if I had I never would have gotten my son and I love being a mom. :)

~BB~

Lucy157
08-07-2009, 12:22 AM
I am so small, i have to sit down, otherwise i would just make a mess.

Hazel Tucker
08-07-2009, 01:13 AM
I usually sit...but sometimes it's fun to stand-especially when there's snow to write on. lol

drock
08-07-2009, 04:25 AM

good thing i'm not into this crap

Quiet Reflections
08-07-2009, 04:31 AM
I'm not a girl but sometimes when its late at night and I'm tired or I'm drunk I'll sit down.

blonde_sweetheart
08-07-2009, 04:34 AM
Sitttting! :)

muhmuh
08-07-2009, 05:47 AM

on the one hand you may think youve found a clever way of telling here that shes a bit loose... on the other youre covered in piss

blackrob
08-15-2009, 05:18 AM
While at Cobra last Thursday, I'm at the urinal taking care of business when one of the girls came in and took a leak in the urinal next to me. After going to this club for a year, this was the first time that ever happened. :shock:

that sounds like fun seeing that

SarahG
08-15-2009, 06:36 AM

on the one hand you may think youve found a clever way of telling here that shes a bit loose... on the other youre covered in piss

Yea that's one of those times where you'd probably be better off being quiet LOL