PDA

View Full Version : Most aggresive Girl topping a guy scene

hardone831
08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
What is the most aggressive you've seen a girl topping a guy been during a scene or video or site?

I personally think Danielle Fox topping all the guys at kink.com was the most aggressive I have ever watched in my life, all the work she did with tsseduction.com was just so aggresive verbally, physically, psychologically, just insanely amazing

jasonsteele
08-05-2009, 09:34 PM
daniell foxx but not in a good way. she seemed really angry or something... shes nice other than that.

SexChangeTranny.com
08-05-2009, 09:55 PM
ahahahahhahahaha

Yes, angry is the correct word for bottom bitch boys who like dick in their ass. I can still pound a mean ass - don't get me wrong. I have no problem putting on a strap on and fucking the heck out of a bubble butt. I loe to eat ass and get really kinky.

My scenes aren't angry, they are just very rough and hardcore. But if you are scared of taking it up the ass then I am not the girl to watch cause I get pretty mean.

Yasmine Lee is a great top as well, as is Jessica Host, Jesse.

There are some mild tops out there, if you are into romance and lovy dovy shit LOL

xoxoxoxoxox

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Lovvy Dovvy thats more my speed Danielle. ;)

hardone831
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
daniell foxx but not in a good way. she seemed really angry or something... shes nice other than that.

angry is good to me! Danielle knows how to dominate the shit out of a guy while topping, def most aggressive top in my book, and that's a good thing

Iori
08-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Athough not a T, Sandra Romain was very aggressive
strap-on top. I think it was in Men in pain series.

hardone831
08-05-2009, 11:07 PM
ahahahahhahahaha

Yes, angry is the correct word for bottom bitch boys who like dick in their ass. I can still pound a mean ass - don't get me wrong. I have no problem putting on a strap on and fucking the heck out of a bubble butt. I loe to eat ass and get really kinky.

My scenes aren't angry, they are just very rough and hardcore. But if you are scared of taking it up the ass then I am not the girl to watch cause I get pretty mean.

There are some mild tops out there, if you are into romance and lovy dovy shit LOL

xoxoxoxoxox

Yasmine, Jessica and Jessie are not bad, but its not nowhere near as aggressive as your shoots were, i need to find more aggressive topping like that out there to buy and watch

hardone831
08-05-2009, 11:25 PM
there was also a great scene from Shemalerevenge.com where Jo Garcia and Marcia top a guy extremely aggressively, they actually pick him up and hold him in the air while fucking him and yelling at him, none of it is in english though

sinjin1
08-05-2009, 11:40 PM
dani by far does it for me .. some times vaniity can be fun to watch too

sheyum
08-05-2009, 11:46 PM
yeah-that danielle bathroom scene goes down in history---shit

Vic
08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Check out Anobolic T-girls 2, this video contains both Yasmin Lee, and Danielle, and both of them are fucking like there's no tomorrow! I really feel sorry for the dudes because they definitely taking some major punishment! I've never seen any video where there's topping scenes like these. By the way other stars are Hot Wendy Williams, and Johanna Jett! And, oh did I forget to mention that this is a bareback video?

Paul_Ire
08-05-2009, 11:59 PM
the one where danielle left the guy crying lol

Ben
08-06-2009, 12:00 AM
ahahahahhahahaha

xoxoxoxoxox

Yasmine Lee & Jessica Host are indeed great tops. Two of the very best.

hardone831
08-06-2009, 12:36 AM

are you talking about the bathroom scene with her foot on his face while shes banging him?

brandonnsdiego
08-07-2009, 05:46 AM
I love all of the scenes at TSSeduction, but Danielle has some of the best ones ever. Very hott and she is so damn sexy! Jessica and Jesse are also great on that site.

sheyum
08-07-2009, 07:07 AM
where do you get these anabolic vids?
i wana se daniele make some guy cry

Vic
08-08-2009, 01:58 PM
I haven't seen the vid where Danielle makes a dude cry but the Anabolic SM vid's can be found at adultdvdempire.com, and can be rented. BTW, if there is a video where a dude crys from getting his ass busted, please share. :lol: Unfortunately we can rent the vid's from this site.

Vic

BlkJewels
08-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Yasmin Lee definately. And a few black tgirls also. I would say Jessica Host, but, I wanna fuck her so bad.....

rockabilly
08-08-2009, 07:49 PM

are you talking about the bathroom scene with her foot on his face while shes banging him?
Like this ...

pablobuell
08-08-2009, 08:17 PM
I too :)

steveroyscot
08-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Thank you ms Fox.

Captain Boner
08-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Walkyria Drumond! By far!

chelseafc
08-10-2009, 12:49 AM
In no Particular order

Danielle Foxx, Jo Garcia, Kawanna, Jessica Host, Yasmine Lee, Mylena Bismarck

buckjohnson
08-11-2009, 10:36 AM
ahahahahhahahaha

xoxoxoxoxox

I loved your scenes in TS Seduction. You did appear a little angry, esp wth that little twink that you did on the skateboard. But very powerful.