View Full Version : PA Gym Shooter's Creepy Blog and Some Disturbing....

chefmike
08-05-2009, 04:06 PM
similarities to several HA posters...I edited the title in light of solitary sista's flippant and sociopathic remarks regarding the aforementioned tragic occurrence...

http://georgesodini.com/20090804.htm

chefmike
08-05-2009, 04:16 PM
I guess a lot of this misogynist madman's diary will be censored pretty soon. The guy names co-workers and others and lists phone numbers....

Solitary Brother
08-05-2009, 04:28 PM
I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.

sugdaddie69
08-05-2009, 04:30 PM
WOW!!!---

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Damn now that's creepy ... like Patrick Bateman's internal monologues.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 04:37 PM
I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.LMFAO...did you think that I was referencing you when I mentioned HA posters, Solitary Sista?

Why am I not surprised....

chefmike
08-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Damn now that's creepy ... like Patrick Bateman's internal monologues.

I'm finding it to be fascinating, eerie as shit, and also riveting....it's hard to believe that it was written by someone who actually carried this crazy shit out not too many hours ago, instead of it being an excerpt from a suspense novel...

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 04:46 PM
The human psyche man ... truth is stranger than fiction.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 04:53 PM
I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.

BTW, exactly what is it about that lunatic's diary that reminds you of yourself, geekmeat?

Because right now might be a good time to come to grips with it, instead of letting it fester like that other isolated, confused, and conflicted fitness noob wannabe who went postal yesterday....food for thought, pencilneck....

Solitary Brother
08-05-2009, 04:56 PM
No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid life without them is even more horrible.
I feel really sad for this guy........at least he the common sense to realize there was something wrong with his life.
He seemed to be a very smart and sensitive guy he just had no confidence.
This guy was a taxpayer and seemingly a nice man not like these pieces of shit walking around with their pants hanging off there ass.
For him to kill all those women like that meant he was in some serious pain.
I feel very sorry for this guy because he COULD HAVE found someone......

arnie666
08-05-2009, 05:00 PM
No girlfriend since 1980. Sounds like he is one of these 'nice guys' who sometimes make threads on here whining about why girls go for thugs. Steady job, not fugly ,all his co workers tell him how 'nice' he is. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see more of these 'nice guys' deciding they can't take it anymore and spraying away at all the 'ungrateful bitches'.

Did he meet his 'target heart rate' when she was killing those innocent women? Tosser.

Chaotic
08-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Was it this guy?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/04/pennsylvania.gym.shooting/index.html?eref=rss_latest

sugdaddie69
08-05-2009, 05:02 PM
No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid life without them is even more horrible.
I feel really sad for this guy........at least he the common sense to realize there was something wrong with his life.
This guy was a taxpayer and seemingly a nice man not like these pieces of shit walking around with their pants hanging off there ass.

Uh-Oh...Fell sorry for his victims...If there is a hell may this prick rot in it.
The fact you could feel sorry for this murdering coward and relate to him is scary in its own right...maybe you shouldn't be so "solitary"get a life...don't take a life.

arnie666
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM

See told you, all the 'nice guys' are emphasing with this murdering bastard. He went into a gym and killed women who didn't know him from Adam.What had they done to him? If he was in so much pain he should have just done the decent thing and shot himself.

And women are not horrid they are lovely people.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM

I gonna quote this creepy shit lest you edit it...because it sounds almost as warped and delusional as that misguided misogynist freak's diary does....get some therapy ASAP geekmeat....maybe some anti-psychotic meds wouldn't hurt either...perhaps some electroshock therapy thrown in for good measure...

Solitary Brother
08-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Why dont you do what you and 98% of the other people on here do best and thats suck a dick.
Its not "creepy" to feel sorry for someone in so much pain.
This could have been easily avoided.
He was not a bad human being he just let things overtake him....
Yes I feel sorry for those women too......

chefmike
08-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Why dont you do what you and 98% of the other people on here do best and thats suck a dick.

Yet another geekmeat meltdown...everyone who points out what a crazy fool he is: "sucks dicks, is a faggot, yada yada yada"....someone was asking the other day what solitary sista got banned for when she posted as geekmeat....you're watching it again...as a matter of fact, the little sissy just jumped over to this thread and the had following drivel to say...it's what passes for wit from the geekfreak:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47690&start=70

Solitary Brother
08-05-2009, 05:20 PM

Yet another geekmeat meltdown...everyone who points out what a crazy fool he is: "sucks dicks, is a faggot, yada yada yada"....someone was asking the other day what solitary sista got banned for when she posted as geekmeat....you're watching it again...as a matter of fact, the little sissy just jumped over to this thread and the had following drivel to say...it's what passes for wit from the geekfreak:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47690&start=70

Your not gonna answer are ya'?
He he.......
And I hear that your WAAAY old.......
Why dont you go play checkers or change your colostomy bag old man and stop worrying about other people.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2009, 05:25 PM

Zero to the fifth power is zero. lol "Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'". lol ;)

chefmike
08-05-2009, 05:26 PM

BTW, exactly what is it about that lunatic's diary that reminds you of yourself, geekmeat?

Because right now might be a good time to come to grips with it, instead of letting it fester like that other isolated, confused, and conflicted fitness noob wannabe who went postal yesterday....food for thought, pencilneck....

Solitary Brother
08-05-2009, 05:30 PM

He he
I go to the gym but there is no one there when I go plus the girls there like the way I look!!!!

Nice try grandpa!
They need to cut the Internet service at the Old Folks home your staying at...........
Go wash your dentures or something.

chefmike
08-05-2009, 06:03 PM

He he
I go to the gym but there is no one there when I go plus the girls there like the way I look!!!!

chefmike
08-05-2009, 07:12 PM

Uh-Oh...Fell sorry for his victims...If there is a hell may this prick rot in it.
The fact you could feel sorry for this murdering coward and relate to him is scary in its own right...maybe you shouldn't be so "solitary"get a life...don't take a life.

Unless it's your own, solitary sista ....NOT THAT I'M WISHING GEEKMEAT, THE FRUSTRATED LITTLE DRAG QUEEN WHO ASPIRES TO BE THE NEXT RICHARD SIMMONS ANY HARM, but better SS/geekmeat take out his/her misogynistic not to mention homophobic rage on him/herself, than to vent it on innocent bystanders....thus mimicing the lunatic that HA's delusional dipshit du jour solitary sista is seemingly so sympatico with....

chefmike
08-05-2009, 07:49 PM
I see that they've taken the blog down...

chefmike
08-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Soon to be available in a Psych textbook at your local university....

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 07:53 PM
They talked about him on the news ... said he switched off the lights and started shooting.

thx1138
08-05-2009, 08:06 PM
JINNOGO fits the bill and he did leave here in huff several days ago. Wonder what or who drove him over the edge. :D

chefmike
08-05-2009, 08:13 PM
JINNOGO fits the bill and he did leave here in huff several days ago. Wonder what or who drove him over the edge. :D

I regret to inform you I can no longer reply to any of your posts.

"I will try not to add any more entries because this computer clicking distracts me." - George Sodini

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2009, 08:58 PM

Once again, you've tipped your hand as a stalker "enthusiast" of some sort at the very minimum. But of course, I can also go back and find the posts where you took delight over the death threats I got a few years ago. It was a topic of great concern to you, wasn't it? ;)

So now I'm just waiting for you to clear the air about your thoughts on rape and intimidation. Indulge us please, and just talk about the topics a little. That way we can all get to know you better... if you have nothing to hide. ;) Even though I can tell that you do. ;)

Your fetish for saving all the CL ad JPGs & phone numbers is all I needed to see to read where your head's at. And I can tell you, it is NOT in common reality. You're psychotic. Case closed.

chefmike
08-06-2009, 03:13 AM

chefmike
08-06-2009, 03:40 AM
No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid.....
I feel really sad for this guy..
I feel very sorry for this guy.....

thx1138
08-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Here again another perfect example of CM's being totally out of touch with reality. He seeks to paint me as the Pittsburgh guy who perpetrated the mass murder. Clearly I'm not. I've never been to Pittsburgh in my life. Most likely he's projecting his own homicidal (as well as homosexual) thoughts onto others. He can't get me to be his husband so his frustration is mounting, leading to the sorry mental state he finds himself in now.

chefmike
08-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Here again another perfect example of CM's being totally out of touch with reality. He seeks to paint me as the Pittsburgh guy who perpetrated the mass murder. Clearly I'm not. I've never been to Pittsburgh in my life. Most likely he's projecting his own homicidal (as well as homosexual) thoughts onto others. He can't get me to be his husband so his frustration is mounting, leading to the sorry mental state he finds himself in now.

Methinks the lad/lass(?)? doth protest too dang much, no one had even mentioned the paranoid little pansy in this thread, not that it stopped thxtrannystalker from chiming in anyway, instead of shutting his gaping cock-holster for a change...thx is an inconsequential and annoying little fool who has found himself hoist by his own petard once again....now there's a shocker...same as it ever was.... 8)

Jericho
08-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Methinks the lad/lass(?)? doth protest too dang much, no one had even mentioned the paranoid little pansy in this thread

I'm thinking Solitary Sister's found a soul-mate.
Glad i don't live in the L.A/N.Y. pathway.
If ever there was a cross country killing spree on the way! :shrug

chefmike
08-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Methinks the lad/lass(?)? doth protest too dang much, no one had even mentioned the paranoid little pansy in this thread

LMFAO...with TSFrankenBrenda as the Ma Barker of the tranny chasing trio with their squirtguns at the ready....

slumdweller
08-06-2009, 08:35 PM
The guy was a toolbag.

chefmike
08-06-2009, 08:39 PM
The guy was a toolbag.

So what's that, a douchebag who can work on your car?

chefmike
08-06-2009, 09:09 PM

Perhaps caution should be advised....

Jericho
08-06-2009, 09:22 PM

Perhaps caution should be advised....

As a Brit, my US geography's a bit sketchy.
Which town's smack in the middle of L.A./N.Y.?...Just so i can avoid it.
I don't wanna be around when those two meet up! :shock:

thx1138
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
CM: On and on he goes endlessly regurgitating the same old tired material and distorted thinking. It seems he trying to convince someone of something. Maybe the voices in his head?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

thx1138
08-06-2009, 11:17 PM
for treatment of his compulsive/obsessive disorder. Slimming down the morbidly obsese is performed as well.

thx1138
08-06-2009, 11:19 PM
for treatment of his compulsive/obsessive disorder. Slimming down the morbidly obsese is performed as well.

chefmike
08-07-2009, 12:10 AM

Methinks the lad/lass(?) doth protest too dang much, no one had even mentioned the paranoid little pansy in this thread, not that it stopped thxtrannystalker from chiming in anyway, instead of shutting his gaping cock-holster for a change...thx is an inconsequential and annoying little fool who has found himself hoist by his own petard once again....now there's a shocker...same as it ever was.... 8)

BTW, aren't you missing a thread today, chump? Maybe another thread whining about the persecution that a hothouse orchid like yourself must endure from HA's heartless heathens? One would think that your legions of imaginary supporters would be up in arms over such an egregious insult to a beloved HA poster like yourself....priceless....huh, powderpuff? :lol:

What happened?

Was it the tinfoil tranny Illuminati?

Or the butt-pirate Bilderbergs?

The next time that you look in the mirror say hello to HA's reigning village idiot, jackass.

:lol:

chefmike
08-07-2009, 12:13 AM
And BTW, thanks for sharing the snapshots from the Radley family photo album with us, Boo.

chefmike
08-07-2009, 01:37 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/08/05/2009-08-05_warning_graphic_language_excerpts_from_suspecte d_pittsburgh_gunman_george_soldin.html

chefmike
08-07-2009, 09:07 PM
No more snapshots from the Radley family photo album, Boo?

How come you left this one out, playa?

thx1138
08-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Coroner said you were going to stop. Did you forget or can we add "untrustworthy" to the list of CM poll attributes? :D

Cubpocalypse
08-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Coroner said you were going to stop. Did you forget or can we add "untrustworthy" to the list of CM poll attributes? :D

Your mom said she was going to abort you. I guess we can add "undead" to the list of your attributes.

chefmike
08-08-2009, 01:23 AM

What the fuck are you babbling about, fool?

That was a rhetorical question, BTW.

It should be obvious by now to even someone as clueless as yourself that no one cares what you're babbling about....

sunairco
08-09-2009, 02:46 AM
It's a shame this thread denigrated to this level. There's a real issue about this story that's not really being discussed.

loren
08-09-2009, 03:27 AM
:popcorn