PDA

View Full Version : What is a GFE????

giovanni_hotel
08-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Girfriend Experience, I got that part?

But when a TG advertises GFE, what should one expect?

Personally, if I'm out on a date, I don't know if I want a female to go 'girlfriend' on me!! :shock:

rockabilly
08-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I believe it would entail more cuddling and less all business attitude. :shrug:

shemale-411
08-04-2009, 06:20 PM
GFEn. girl-friend experience; sex work in which a female prostitute behaves like a male client’s girlfriend or shows (artificial) emotional intimacy beyond the sex act; paid-for female companionship

You don't want that I'm sure the provider will be more than happy to accomadate you! Just communicate with her beforehand..er, no pun intended.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Basically, it means more playful passion, and less kinkiness. At least, that's how I see it.

giovanni_hotel
08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I'd be content with a chick who was mostly cool throughout the entire encounter and not obviously counting off the minutes.

Feigned intimacy is alright, if it's convincing enough.

Nautica
08-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Girfriend Experience, I got that part?

But when a TG advertises GFE, what should one expect?

Personally, if I'm out on a date, I don't know if I want a female to go 'girlfriend' on me!! :shock:

Kissing, cuddling, hugging, small talk, passion, romance, non-clock watching, SUPER-FREAK! :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
08-04-2009, 09:06 PM
The true Girl Friend Experience:

When you live with a girl and you see them fist thing in the morning-
No make up, jacked up hair or weave, or no wig or in a head wrap- in a t shirt, all busted up laying around the house with every imperfection and flaw uncovered.

That is the true girlfriend experience hunny. :)

rockabilly
08-04-2009, 09:10 PM

No make up, jacked up hair or weave, or no wig or in a head wrap- in a t shirt, all busted up laying around the house with every imperfection and flaw uncovered.

Sounds peachy , Do i get to make her breakfast in bed as well? ;)

Trowa
08-04-2009, 09:40 PM

Yes indeed wouldn't have it any other way. Except she's cooking me breakfast.

giovanni_hotel
08-05-2009, 01:02 AM

Allanah, I bet you still make the real GFE HOTT!! 8)

Quiet Reflections
08-05-2009, 01:05 AM
she argues with you the whole time your together, she wont have sex with you, everything you say is stupid(apparently just like your dad), Then she takes your money and leaves.

smokeslv
08-05-2009, 01:29 AM
she argues with you the whole time your together, she wont have sex with you, everything you say is stupid(apparently just like your dad), Then she takes your money and leaves.

Perfect...lmao!

hvybass
08-05-2009, 02:24 AM
it means you can expect to pay lots off money....like a real girlfriend....

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 02:46 AM
I guess then that the wife experience is she leaves w/ half your money and stuff. lol

Nautica
08-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Do i get to make her breakfast in bed as well? ;)

And, you cook! You must be a BFE? Where does one sign up?! :)

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Why yes i do , i also do back and foot massages. ;)

Nautica
08-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Stop it! SECURITYYYYYY!! I could use a good massage!

Ts CinthyaNY
08-06-2009, 07:41 PM

Hahaha... you got it Allanah... seriously this got me rolling ... lmao !!

The way I see GFE it is not attitude, very friendly , hot looking like a gf who is trying to impress her man with a nice lingerie as a treat... Very into him, the cuddling... Kissing is a very personal thing and some guys have that taken as a GFE, which to me it is not... I have done that but once i get to know the John and to bond with him a little more.

Love...

Cinthya.

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 07:43 PM
That girl i'm talkin w/ better snatch me up quick before you do. :oops: :) :lol:

Jericho
08-06-2009, 08:02 PM
I guess then that the wife experience is she leaves w/ half your money and stuff. lol

Half?
Someone's never been married! :lol:

tsntx
08-06-2009, 08:28 PM
for me a true gfe would be me w/ a ponytail, little to no makeup, something very casual on, and after you pay me ill bitch that its not enough, ill complain about my body imperfections, ill tell you how hard it is paying for my luxury 1500 sqft condo, how expensive my x-5 is, how hard i have it... and then ask you at the end of all that how your day was in a totally un-interested way.... all that should take at least an hour... but whos counting?

tsntx
08-06-2009, 08:30 PM

best answer

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 08:36 PM
for me a true gfe would be me w/ a ponytail, little to no makeup, something very casual on, and after you pay me ill bitch that its not enough, ill complain about my body imperfections, ill tell you how hard it is paying for my luxury 1500 sqft condo, how expensive my x-5 is, how hard i have it... and then ask you at the end of all that how your day was in a totally un-interested way....

Then i draw you a warm bath , put on some relaxing music and cook your favorite meal for you.

Artmann100
08-06-2009, 08:41 PM
uhh.. does a GFE include her getting a restraining order against you?

SarahG
08-06-2009, 10:08 PM
uhh.. does a GFE include her getting a restraining order against you?

That would be the ex-GFE experience that starts once you stop paying her.

Nautica
08-06-2009, 10:51 PM
That girl i'm talkin w/ better snatch me up quick before you do. :oops: :) :lol:

:twisted: She'd better stay between those thighs 24/7!!

rockabilly
08-06-2009, 10:54 PM
:oops: I'm blushin now Nautica

tsntx
08-07-2009, 05:21 AM
for me a true gfe would be me w/ a ponytail, little to no makeup, something very casual on, and after you pay me ill bitch that its not enough, ill complain about my body imperfections, ill tell you how hard it is paying for my luxury 1500 sqft condo, how expensive my x-5 is, how hard i have it... and then ask you at the end of all that how your day was in a totally un-interested way....

Then i draw you a warm bath , put on some relaxing music and cook your favorite meal for you.

that would be the fantasy bf experience that is written by women w/ fabio on the cover... it doesnt exist

rockabilly
08-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Thats cause you have not met me. I'll prove you wrong ... and if your bf doesn't do nice things like that for you , then i'm sorry.

HP1000
08-07-2009, 05:27 AM
IMO? A GFE is a woman that a guy can pay to have sex with and she leaves after the deed is done. Not like a wife or girlfriend that wants you to pay her car note and bitches because the lawn isn't mowed or she needs more money for shoes and clothes.

HP

SexChangeTranny.com
08-07-2009, 05:27 AM
GROSS FEMININE EJACULATION