PDA

View Full Version : Do real friends exist?

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Never again will I trust another. It's horrible to think you actually have a nice friendship with someone & in the end you get to see their true colors.

I don't dip into the gay scene much because I don't feel like it's for me. Every now and then it is actually fun to party with the gays because they are always down to try anything crazy & do almost any type of drug but that's not my lifestyle.

I've met plenty of gay guys and have kept only one in my pocket. Most of them are compulsive liars, way toooo loud, 2 faced, dirty or don't have their life together.

They either hate the TS girls or they live off of them. I had a really bad experience in trusting one as a friend. He ended up spreading the worst rumors about me and telling my guy friends that I have syphilis.

I'm thankful to be accepted by my family and every single person that I meet. We all go through bullshit but I don't think it's cool to envy the good in someones life.

I just don't understand how someone can be so cruel to the nicest people on earth. I don't know if anyone else has had a bad experience when it comes to friending a gay (or TS) but I am super shocked and let down. It sucks!

:(

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Britney , at least you have family support. :( Cheer up Britney i'll be your friend , if you want.

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Britney , at least you have family support. :( Cheer up Britney i'll be your friend , if you want.

Okayy... :D

Tepres
08-03-2009, 09:06 PM
It sounds like you just learned a valuable lesson.
Better luck in choosing friends, in the future.

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM

Okayy... :D

Britney you just put a smile on my face ... :D

muhmuh
oh absolutely
most properly good friendships start very early in life though so its more of a sibling relationship

SarahG
Real friends exist, but they're extremely hard to find anywhere- doesn't matter who you associate yourself around

Well, it does- some groups are more likely to be intolerant when it comes to some things, but even if you surround yourself with what should be the most tolerant people in the world, finding someone who is a perfect friend can be quite difficult.

As to envy, when someone is honest, responsible, and honorable envy isn't a bad thing. It takes the weakness of being susceptible to hurting someone for envy to lead to trust violations, Imho. Some people can deal with it, most can't.

Clind
08-03-2009, 09:17 PM
yes, real friends excist

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2009, 09:23 PM
I would say that's a pretty accurate generalization, but there are exceptions to the rule.

I look for the all-too-rare honest, good natured, intelligent, and SANE people ANYWHERE I can find them. But at this point I'm not so sure that there's any demographic with an over-abundance of them. ;)

Right now, one of my best friends is a post op tranny. And I went through a stage of hanging out with only GGs for a while too. But I live in a town with a pretty visible gay population, and I've had some gay male friends; really good ones, in fact. I think maturity and honesty have a lot to do with it. I try to stay away from reckless people, whoever they are.

Clind
08-03-2009, 09:26 PM
i dont want to play the smart ass guy, but i m thinking that some times when we putting in a getto ourself we reduce the chances to meet interesting people, i mean by that , i think that is good to not be involved all the time with people that is in the same places and in the clubs with the same way of living, try to meet other people also , with other interests.

I dont what ecaxtlly , but dont stay all the time in a getto, i ts ok with that but not only that, i dont know if you understand me but thats my opinion

greetings from Greece-Europe

blonde_sweetheart
08-03-2009, 10:04 PM
I don't have any friends for this reason Britney!!!

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Ashley if you want a friend i'm here.

tommymageeshemales2
08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Ashley if you want a friend i'm here.

This is not a lonely hearts.

To answer your question Britney, yes for sure true friendship exists.

For a little while I thought I had burned a lot of bridges with friends from childhood and throughout my education. Only recently I realised these people were never friends to begin with. So any angst (which was very little because I was/am a stubborn sob) I experienced at the time was a waste of energy.

In all sincerity, I have maybe 5-6 true friends at present, and looking back I never had anymore than that in my whole life.

tommymageeshemales2
08-03-2009, 10:23 PM
P.S If the poisonous little gay who spread the lies about syphillis caused you to lose any of your guy friends, well then look at it pragmatically, the guys were never your friends to begin with if they bought into rumours as being truth.

Let shit like this burn.

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 10:25 PM
So lonely people cant have opinions or want friends huh Tommy?

I'm just sayin if they need someone to talk to , i'm here.

SexSlave1972
08-03-2009, 10:39 PM
What more can You say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuxS-9t3tnY

Lovers, husbands, wifes.. they come and goes, friend will be friends.

tommymageeshemales2
08-03-2009, 10:40 PM
So lonely people cant have opinions or want friends huh Tommy?

I'm not saying that at all, can't even see where you've picked that idea up.

The point is, BB felt like posing a question to the board to get people's opinions (and if we're honest, probably get the equivalent of an online hug and a "cheer up babe" too). Nothing unreasonable there.

What could be seen as unreasonable is someone constantly whoring themselves around threads to anyone who might pay them a compliment back.

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Being friendly and social is not being a whore Tommy ... it's being a slut. :twisted:

ScottyBabe
yeh, i they do exist. but sometimes you've got to be careful with whom you choose.

if they seem quite an envious person, then you got to be prepared that they might fuck you over if you start getting things better than they do.

same goes for people that are very similar to you, things can get tricky because you have too much in common, it becomes more of a competition than a friendship.

my best friend and i are similar in some aspects, but have differences. the similarities are important for obvious reasons. but the differences are equally important because it gives you a chance to learn a new perspective from them, and thus have more respect for them. and vice versa.

if a person seems stable and grounded, then they'll probably make a good friend. they'll support you and look out for you. if they're all over the place, be aware that sometimes you'll have to stand back from time to time so they can do their thing. and try not to be too shocked if they become selfish and self absorbed. some bridges burn, but that doesn't mean you can't rebuild them once the fire has settled.

BritneyBoykins

How dare you say that!!! We just went shopping last week! UGH!!!!!!

Not cool Ash. :) We are bestiessss!!!!!!!

muhmuh
08-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Never again will I trust another.

you 2 realise that isolation will only bring a whole lot more problems dont you?

NewAgain
08-03-2009, 11:09 PM
yea, they exist!!! Stay strong!!

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 11:20 PM
I have 1 really good friend.
He's a big black gay man.
We've been besties since 8th grade. he's never crossed me.

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 11:22 PM
I get him a lot of play in gay clubs.
More guys hit on him when i walk away from him.
They think he's straight, and it makes them want him more.
NICE SYSTEM.

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 11:37 PM
NICE SYSTEM.

Yeah the str8 acting onces always are the better friends. The queens..

A MESS

JeniferTS
08-03-2009, 11:38 PM
to put it simple, no.

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 11:40 PM
NICE SYSTEM.

A MESS

he has his moments.lol

but he acts VERY TRADY around boys.
its funny watching him cruise.

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 11:45 PM
NICE SYSTEM.

A MESS

he has his moments.lol

Ha ha!! Yessss they are very that. lol it's cute though...
Alright for pullin trade act on tha boyssss!!!

haha thats cute :)

timebomb
08-03-2009, 11:55 PM
I have learned from past experience that you cannot let people get to close too quickly. The longer it takes to develop a friendship it seems the longer that friendship will last.

The older I got though the more I started seeing my family as my friends. Sometimes we miss opportunity under our noses, and developing close bonds with siblings is a great way to have a best friend.

Britney, if you have your families support that is a wonderful thing. If they are there for you then you don't need the support of friends. Friends can then become more of people you go out with rather than comfy in.

blonde_sweetheart
08-03-2009, 11:57 PM

Haha I love you!!!!! I reallllyyy need to get my ass down to Texas and chill with yu...omg that would be SUCH a blasttt we would paint the town red :twisted:

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:01 AM

Haha I love you!!!!! I reallllyyy need to get my ass down to Texas and chill with yu...omg that would be SUCH a blasttt we would paint the town red :twisted:

I fucking know right. You use red, I will use black mixed with some of my cum :twisted:

blonde_sweetheart
08-04-2009, 12:06 AM

I fucking know right. You use red, I will use black mixed with some of my cum :twisted:

HAha well I'd rather use P!NK mixed with some of MY cum :twisted:

joeym75ld
08-04-2009, 12:06 AM
NICE SYSTEM.

A MESS

he has his moments.lol

What does "very trady" mean? Or "trade act"? I don't get it.

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:09 AM

What a tease! I bet that'd taste like cupcake frosting :)

blonde_sweetheart
08-04-2009, 12:10 AM

With Rainbow Sprinkles :P

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:11 AM
NICE SYSTEM.

A MESS

he has his moments.lol

When a male wants a TS lover to suck his big cock since he figures they like cock anyways.

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:12 AM

You are making me want you. Stop

LittleGuy
08-04-2009, 12:12 AM
friends come and go but family is here to stay. fuck friends

tsntx
08-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Never again will I trust another. It's horrible to think you actually have a nice friendship with someone & in the end you get to see their true colors.

I don't dip into the gay scene much because I don't feel like it's for me. Every now and then it is actually fun to party with the gays because they are always down to try anything crazy & do almost any type of drug but that's not my lifestyle.

I've met plenty of gay guys and have kept only one in my pocket. Most of them are compulsive liars, way toooo loud, 2 faced, dirty or don't have their life together.
They either hate the TS girls or they live off of them. I had a really bad experience in trusting one as a friend. He ended up spreading the worst rumors about me and telling my guy friends that I have syphilis.

I'm thankful to be accepted by my family and every single person that I meet. We all go through bullshit but I don't think it's cool to envy the good in someones life.

I just don't understand how someone can be so cruel to the nicest people on earth. I don't know if anyone else has had a bad experience when it comes to friending a gay (or TS) but I am super shocked and let down. It sucks!

hmm i woulda thought birds of your feathers woulda flocked better together.... maybe yall are too simiular for it to work :twisted:

blonde_sweetheart
08-04-2009, 12:15 AM

Hehe I'm wet and waiting for youuuuu :lol: Come take my virginity ;)

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:26 AM

Hehe I'm wet and waiting for youuuuu :lol: Come take my virginity ;)

So I am officiallyyy dumping Kimber James!!!
I am going to get youuu goooooooooood!!!!!

Better save that for me

Alyssa87
08-04-2009, 12:28 AM
NICE SYSTEM.

A MESS

he has his moments.lol

like a masculine, straight man

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:30 AM

hmm i woulda thought birds of your feathers woulda flocked better together.... maybe yall are too simiular for it to work :twisted:

Really? I think once you have met me than you can judge me on that.
I'm pretty sure you would not be down for that though.

Confusing love I know, but it's totally fine.

Thank you for the input. Love ya hotness!!

BTW, I seen the show videos on yur YouTube.
FANTASIC

You look great almost bare.
xo

Alyssa87
08-04-2009, 12:33 AM
way 2 squash it

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:36 AM
way 2 squash it

PEACE PEACE PEACE. WTF what happened to that!!!!!!???????

Alyssa87
08-04-2009, 12:37 AM
way 2 squash it

why do u think people say peace out?

its just not in style.

BellaBellucci
08-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Friends? No such thing. But 'frenemies?' That's a different story. Those are everywhere... especially in L.A.

~BB~

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:39 AM
way 2 squash it

its just not in style.

Peace & Love I should say. :)

All are fine but there is usually a rat around to destroy

praetor
08-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Yes, exist as in heterosexual social relationship, mutatis mutantis, the behavior is the same.

blonde_sweetheart
08-04-2009, 12:51 AM

Better save that for me

Pleasee no need to dump her.

We can get her together ;) HeHe!

Distance
08-04-2009, 12:52 AM

You many not confuse real friends with 'party friends'. Party friends are shallow, and the utmost superficial type. Is it surprising gay men see you for what you are? Well, I'd say it isn't. You are a woman, and they will possibly hate you for this, play you out. So much for so called acceptance and minorities.

:wink:

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:53 AM

Better save that for me

LMAO!!!! Hell yeah bitch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
thatss moreee likee it!

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 12:53 AM

You many not confuse real friends with 'party friends'. Party friends are shallow, and the utmost superficial type. Is it surprising gay men see you for what you are? Well, I'd say it isn't. You are a woman, and they will possibly hate you for this, play you out. So much for so called acceptance and minorities.

:wink:

I'm pretty much over it already. This shit can be deleted now.

blonde_sweetheart
08-04-2009, 12:55 AM

Better save that for me

thatss moreee likee it!

I learned from the best ;) :twisted:

Quiet Reflections
08-04-2009, 04:29 AM
i have a lot of real friends and sometimes there are disputes but we can always get through it. People should always remember that you have to be a friend to have a friend and Its hard work keeping a relationship strong.

Quiet Reflections
08-04-2009, 04:31 AM

Better save that for me

thatss moreee likee it!

I learned from the best ;) :twisted:
I think I've had this dream

tsntx
08-04-2009, 06:57 AM

FANTASIC

xo

judging you by the persona youve created here... much like the one im judged often by others... and you.
it may not be accurate but nothing else to go by...

ty for the compliments

tsntx
08-04-2009, 06:58 AM
way 2 squash it

its just not in style.

+4

BritneyBoykins
08-04-2009, 09:55 AM

FANTASIC

xo

judging you by the persona youve created here... much like the one im judged often by others... and you.
it may not be accurate but nothing else to go by...

ty for the compliments

Yur welcome :)
Everyone judges. .or will express from an opinion..but they never know the real deal.

Typical and over it in seconds