PDA

View Full Version : My review of cock suck hypnosis

surfoc
08-02-2009, 05:03 PM
My sex drive for needing to suck cock was once or twice a month for many years. I was curious when someone here posted a link to Mind Mistress, bought her "Oral" CD and listened to it sometimes. It is a hypnotic session that strengthened my desire to suck. It worked on my mind even when not listening to it. I started to suck cock more often. I found Isabella Valentine from a browser search for "cock suck hypnosis" and bought her "Cock Worship" CD. It caused the Oral sessions from Mind Mistress to intensify many times over. I now crave cock and want to suck all the time.

These programs are equally effective in my opinion if you want to increase your desire to suck cock.

Now I have a question. Where are good places in Orange County or Long Beach to meet trans women and gay men?

phobun
08-02-2009, 06:44 PM
My sex drive for needing to suck cock was once or twice a month for many years. I was curious when someone here posted a link to Mind Mistress, bought her "Oral" CD and listened to it sometimes. It is a hypnotic session that strengthened my desire to suck. It worked on my mind even when not listening to it. I started to suck cock more often. I found Isabella Valentine from a browser search for "cock suck hypnosis" and bought her "Cock Worship" CD. It caused the Oral sessions from Mind Mistress to intensify many times over. I now crave cock and want to suck all the time.

These programs are equally effective in my opinion if you want to increase your desire to suck cock.

Now I have a question. Where are good places in Orange County or Long Beach to meet trans women and gay men?
Par for the course as far as cockhounds go, but at least he's forthright.

jasonsteele
08-02-2009, 10:56 PM
wow all girls should be forced to listen to this cd.

Alyssa87
08-02-2009, 11:05 PM
I thought this was about lessening your lust for sucking cock so much when i read the title.lol

well good luck either way i guess.

and fyi- a transgirl braided my hair while i was in Anaheim.
So maybe u can cruise salons.

BellaBellucci
08-02-2009, 11:20 PM
I thought this was about lessening your lust for sucking cock so much when i read the title.lol

Whaa? When were you here?

~BB~

Alyssa87
08-02-2009, 11:24 PM

Whaa? When were you here?

~BB~

Yeah. I was staying in SoCal with my friend, and took me to an Angels/Dodgers game there. and i got my hair done afterwards.
the date? hmm maybe 2nd or 3rd week in June.

rockabilly
08-02-2009, 11:27 PM
And i thought there would be tips into getting oral by hypnotizing girls ...
You are getting sleepy , very sleepy :lol:

TJ347
08-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Where are good places in Orange County or Long Beach to meet trans women and gay men?

If only more people were as honest, if only with themselves...

Tall_Young_Jock
08-05-2009, 03:46 PM
OMG, I was bored the other day at like 4am and listened to some of this cock sucking hypnosis stuff, I decided to download it on itorrent. It was a dvd with flashing images, words, and voices. Now the last few days its always on my mind, i feel like it fucked my mind and I just have these voices in my head and I want cock, to suck it, to feel it, to worship it....

are there any dvds that can reverse this?

rockabilly
08-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Try electro shock therapy.

Ryz
08-05-2009, 04:16 PM
OMG, I was bored the other day at like 4am and listened to some of this cock sucking hypnosis stuff, I decided to download it on itorrent. It was a dvd with flashing images, words, and voices. Now the last few days its always on my mind, i feel like it fucked my mind and I just have these voices in my head and I want cock, to suck it, to feel it, to worship it....

are there any dvds that can reverse this?
AHAHAHAHAHHA
omg wow that's fucking funny

LuciaMiel
08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
That's actually pretty hot. I saw something somewhere about hypnotizing/forcing guys into transitioning against their will once too, maybe you should download that one too! <3

Tall_Young_Jock
08-05-2009, 05:14 PM
That's actually pretty hot. I saw something somewhere about hypnotizing/forcing guys into transitioning against their will once too, maybe you should download that one too! <3

yes, there is also one I watched that flashes panties and tells me that I like wearing them
they make me feel like a girl
panties are good
i don't want to wear men's underwear
i am comfotable in panties
i feel like a slut when i wear them
they make me feel sexy
and more and more, those are just the voices that are in my head right now, lol