View Full Version : Are any girls turned on by pregnancy and wish you could be?

Goldenguinea
08-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Pregnant girls are my biggest turn on along with sexy tgirls. My biggest fantasy are pregnant tgirls. Would any of you girls want to be pregnant if it were possible (especially the pre/non-op girls)?

tommymageeshemales2
08-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Pregnant girls are my biggest turn on along with sexy tgirls. My biggest fantasy are pregnant tgirls. Would any of you girls want to be pregnant if it were possible (especially the pre/non-op girls)?

:roll: ...re-read what you've just written pal. I think you've just rocketed to first place for stupidest post ever, and possibly biggest perv too (but there's a guy who likes "small penis humiliation" who might still be the champ on that one).

Goldenguinea
08-02-2009, 02:30 PM

:roll: ...re-read what you've just written pal. I think you've just rocketed to first place for stupidest post ever, and possibly biggest perv too (but there's a guy who likes "small penis humiliation" who might still be the champ on that one).

Fuck off asshole.

phobun
08-02-2009, 02:44 PM
How would a pre/nonop get pregnant?

I've never heard of such a thing.
Most cockhounds just care about cock.
But if you are into someone who is pregnant and hung, you can find pictures of pregnant hairy bears...

ScottyBabe
08-02-2009, 04:45 PM

wouldn't you be better off saying that you like pot-bellied tgirls instead? maybe slighty less embarassing than your original post... or is it just the thought of fucking someone carrying a child that does it for you???

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-02-2009, 04:51 PM
How would a pre/nonop get pregnant?

I've never heard of such a thing.
Most cockhounds just care about cock.
But if you are into someone who is pregnant and hung, you can find pictures of pregnant hairy bears... Thanks for posting those pics phobun....................NOT! Now I'm going to have to go see a therapist for being traumatized! :puke

Silcc69
08-02-2009, 05:55 PM

+999999999999999999999999999

phobun
08-02-2009, 06:46 PM
wouldn't you be better off saying that you like pot-bellied tgirls instead? maybe slighty less embarassing than your original post... or is it just the thought of fucking someone carrying a child that does it for you???
LOL

tsmandy
08-02-2009, 06:50 PM

I think pregnant women are totally hot, I was going to shoot a scene with a friend of mine who is prego this month (but I think I may cancel).

raiku9909
08-02-2009, 06:53 PM
i think the OP spends too much time on the internet.

peggygee
08-02-2009, 08:28 PM
There is truly a glow and beauty from a pregnant woman, perhaps the
abundance of hormones in her body aid in this.

If I were younger, or could turn back the hands of time I would be open
to having a child.

At this juncture as I am long in the tooth, and am post op, alas that ship
has sailed, though the possibilty of being a loving, nurturing step Mom
still exists.

Alyssa87
08-02-2009, 08:36 PM
i watch pregnancy and birth shows on DiscoveryHealth and TLC all the time.

and theres an amazing documentary out
(that the OP will probably cream over...)
Called "The Business of Being Born"
http://vialogue.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/business-of-being-born.jpg
http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/

Really interesting.

I'm probably TOO interested and moved by this genre.
I feel extremely cheated that i can never conceive, carry, and have my husbands baby.

I've cried on more than a few occasions, watching these shows wishing it could be me.

Silcc69
08-02-2009, 08:42 PM

Really interesting.

I feel extremely cheated that i can never conceive, carry, and have my husbands baby.

I've cried on more than a few occasions, watching these shows wishing it could be me.

:violin

phobun
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM

Really interesting.

It does not make you any less of a woman if one is unable to push out a baby, or any less of a mom if you adopt. If you believe wikipedia, 10-15% of couples are infertile.

Alyssa87
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM

Really interesting.

LOL. My bad.

what i meant to say was

i'm a hot young shemale slut bursting with cum looking for NSA sex

...better?

tommymageeshemales2
08-02-2009, 08:48 PM

Fuck off asshole.

Charming.

I'm just guessing here but a) you're a twisted little screwball and b) there's no comeback, other than calling you names, to "fuck off asshole".

Yikes, I'm getting back in my box as soon as I write this.

SarahG
08-02-2009, 08:49 PM

When the Europeans were leading the world in SRS-development they were trying for years (unsuccessfully) to make trans women fertile & capable of reproduction.

The idea, as they had it was to transplant in ovaries & a uterus from a corpse, and then cut the baby it like a c-section once pregnant (because the hips wouldn't be correct to birth a baby the way a GG would).

The problem was, back then, they didn't have anti-rejection medications so every patient they tried it on would die an extremely painful death as their bodies rejected the foreign tissue.

On one hand I am surprised no one has tried to resurrect the idea- it would potentially be a safer way of administering estrogen. But, those anti-rejection meds open up another set of potential problems (cancer, death, sometimes they don't work and the organs have to come out).

BLKGSXR
08-02-2009, 08:51 PM

Really interesting.

LOL. My bad.

what i meant to say was

...better?Spot on LMFAO
imo-I also like seeing pregnant women because I mean its life being created-what isnt great about that?

SarahG
08-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Spot on LMFAO
imo-I also like seeing pregnant women because I mean its life being created-what isnt great about that?

The fact that they're being brought into a world of hate, intolerance, pain, disease, death, destruction and futility?

Alyssa87
08-02-2009, 08:54 PM

Really interesting.

It does not make you any less of a woman if one is unable to push out a baby, or any less of a mom if you adopt. If you believe wikipedia, 10-15% of couples are infertile.

i'm sure my feelings about it are linked to my dysphoria.
But even if i could carry and birth a baby, i would still consider myself 100% Transgender, not any more female.

anyway. thanks for the pickmeup Phobun :)

BLKGSXR
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Spot on LMFAO

The fact that they're being brought into a world of hate, intolerance, pain, disease, death, destruction and futility?no sarah, always thinking negative tsk tsk keep messing around like that Ill make you come out into the sun and get sunburnt to shit like I did. lmfao

SarahG
08-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Spot on LMFAO

The fact that they're being brought into a world of hate, intolerance, pain, disease, death, destruction and futility?no sarah, always thinking negative tsk tsk keep messing around like that Ill make you come out into the sun and get sunburnt to shit like I did. lmfao

So in other words you would bring someone into this world and force them to live a life of suffering, and submission bound in chains, just so that you could feel good?

BLKGSXR
08-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Spot on LMFAO

So in other words you would bring someone into this world and force them to live a life of suffering, and submission bound in chains, just so that you could feel good?I dont wanna HJ another thread sooo...Sarah If I ever were to have a real relationship with a Transgender woman-And shit got serious-etc.... Lets just say adoption is not a bad idea-shit I mean why not there are hundred and thousands of kids in which their biological parents were too afraid and non-responsible that they still need love too. ya feel what im saying?

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2009, 09:35 PM

Thank God we have phobunk here to absolve us of our original equipment. With these authoritative answers, coming from that progressive big-brain of his, we can all sleep better.

So phobunk, cock-phobic that you are, I guess TS can achieve "secondary" or "untrue" motherhood? Is that how it works, tranny guru?

Cubpocalypse
08-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Spot on LMFAO

So in other words you would bring someone into this world and force them to live a life of suffering, and submission bound in chains, just so that you could feel good?

Hmm, this is a recent phenomenon Sarah? I guess the world was a utopia back in the day, huh?

SarahG
08-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Spot on LMFAO

Hmm, this is a recent phenomenon Sarah? I guess the world was a utopia back in the day, huh?

Not my point, what I am saying is actually fairly close to what gsxr said; there are millions of kids born every year in this world that no one wants, who need loving homes, who never get that.

Bringing more kids into this world when there are so many in those situations causes needless suffering IMHO. My way of looking at it is damage control, so to speak.

rockabilly
08-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Get a cat

phobun
08-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Get a cat

Too gay.

rockabilly
08-02-2009, 10:31 PM
And i thought you was Mr. Pussy Phunbun :lol:

Ryz
08-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Spot on LMFAO

The fact that they're being brought into a world of hate, intolerance, pain, disease, death, destruction and futility?
stop being so negative

BellaBellucci
08-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Spot on LMFAO

Not my point, what I am saying is actually fairly close to what gsxr said; there are millions of kids born every year in this world that no one wants, who need loving homes, who never get that.

Bringing more kids into this world when there are so many in those situations causes needless suffering IMHO. My way of looking at it is damage control, so to speak.

Co-sign with an exception. I wanted only ONE child so that I could invest as much attention and I can into teaching him to deal with the bullshit that life will undoubtedly throw his way, but I feel that having more than one is pretty shitty for the kids and pretty selfish for the parents when you think about that fact that there are over 6 billion people on the planet. Remember: China used to encourage big families - now they have a one child law. Not to say that legislating family planning is right either (because it's not) but self-regulation isn't exactly a bad thing either.

~BB~

Silcc69
08-02-2009, 11:46 PM

Really interesting.

LOL. My bad.

what i meant to say was

...better?

GTFO with CL ad Alyssa!

Alyssa87
08-02-2009, 11:55 PM
well even tho i cant tell much by an emoticon,
it came across like 'oh bitch, cry me a river'
like i'm not supposed to share my views and experiences outside sex.

whatever silc. I'll watch what i say around posts youre in, and try to man up.
Less frank talk, more sex talk.
its all im good for here. right?

Silcc69
08-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Naw the whole violin thing was just a joke. And I swear the response sounded like a CL ad. But I got alot of respect for you and that first post was touching.

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 12:46 AM
ok then. miscommunication : )

BrendaQG
08-03-2009, 03:23 AM
If I could have and carry a baby myself I would. It's the most natural thing to do and can be the greatest contribution a person can make to the future. (Aside from... I don't know being Newton or the person who invented the wheel or fire or something.)

That said my sister could carry the test tube baby for me. We have discussed that happening in the future.

One more thing, this was not a stupid question to ask. This has been discussed here before.

AmericanDream
08-03-2009, 03:29 AM
This really is one of the dumbest questions and posts I've seen. LOL He's not asking if you girls would like to be pregnant, but asking if it turns you on in a sexual way. thats what it seems anyway. BrendaOG I think you'd agree it's pretty dumb if that's how it was intended.

tommymageeshemales2
08-03-2009, 03:34 AM
This really is one of the dumbest questions and posts I've seen. LOL He's not asking if you girls would like to be pregnant, but asking if it turns you on in a sexual way. Thats what it seems anyway and if that's how it was intended, I think Brenda you can agree it's pretty dumb.

+1. The question was posed from, what I am assuming to be, a complete deviant. It's probably come as a disappointment to him that the thread was more ponderous and contemplative rather than the preggers pic fest he may have expected.

BrendaQG
08-03-2009, 03:39 AM
This really is one of the dumbest questions and posts I've seen. LOL He's not asking if you girls would like to be pregnant, but asking if it turns you on in a sexual way. thats what it seems anyway. BrendaOG I think you'd agree it's pretty dumb if that's how it was intended.

I thought that at first but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Goldenguinea
08-03-2009, 03:43 AM
This really is one of the dumbest questions and posts I've seen. LOL He's not asking if you girls would like to be pregnant, but asking if it turns you on in a sexual way. Thats what it seems anyway and if that's how it was intended, I think Brenda you can agree it's pretty dumb.

+1. The question was posed from, what I am assuming to be, a complete deviant. It's probably come as a disappointment to him that the thread was more ponderous and contemplative rather than the preggers pic fest he may have expected.

No asshole I wasnt hoping for pregnant pic fest. And you are an asshole since you would call some one whose fetish is pregnant women a deviant. How is it diferent than any other fetish such as people that like feet or being encased in rubber or tied up? Are they all deviants also?

Goldenguinea
08-03-2009, 03:46 AM

I think pregnant women are totally hot, I was going to shoot a scene with a friend of mine who is prego this month (but I think I may cancel).

Why do you want to cancel Mandy? I think it would be totally hot if you did a scene with a pregnant girl :D

tsmandy
08-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Logistics and finances.

gotchagood
08-03-2009, 05:18 AM
There is truly a glow and beauty from a pregnant woman, perhaps the
abundance of hormones in her body aid in this.

If I were younger, or could turn back the hands of time I would be open
to having a child.

At this juncture as I am long in the tooth, and am post op, alas that ship
has sailed, though the possibilty of being a loving, nurturing step Mom
still exists. Not to be mean, but am I missing something or am I the only one that finds pregnant women a huge turn off??? I don't see "beauty" or some kind of a "glow" or whatever people want to "imagine". They just look like big stomached females and I have no desire to touch the "belly" EWWWW! Nor see them naked AHHH! And it's worse after; with all of the stretch marks and extra flabby skin that looks like a beached whale.

Sorry, to me it looks mostly gross. Just my opinion.

Have a great day

Silcc69
08-03-2009, 05:18 AM

No asshole I wasnt hoping for pregnant pic fest. And you are an asshole since you would call some one whose fetish is pregnant women a deviant. How is it diferent than any other fetish such as people that like feet or being encased in rubber or tied up? Are they all deviants also?

Pregnant T girls and a porn LOL just think about what you are saying man.

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-03-2009, 09:26 AM

When the Europeans were leading the world in SRS-development they were trying for years (unsuccessfully) to make trans women fertile & capable of reproduction.

The idea, as they had it was to transplant in ovaries & a uterus from a corpse, and then cut the baby it like a c-section once pregnant (because the hips wouldn't be correct to birth a baby the way a GG would).

The problem was, back then, they didn't have anti-rejection medications so every patient they tried it on would die an extremely painful death as their bodies rejected the foreign tissue.

On one hand I am surprised no one has tried to resurrect the idea- it would potentially be a safer way of administering estrogen. But, those anti-rejection meds open up another set of potential problems (cancer, death, sometimes they don't work and the organs have to come out). I think you left out the most important consequence: What those drugs might do to the fetus?

SarahG
08-03-2009, 03:33 PM

On one hand I am surprised no one has tried to resurrect the idea- it would potentially be a safer way of administering estrogen. But, those anti-rejection meds open up another set of potential problems (cancer, death, sometimes they don't work and the organs have to come out). I think you left out the most important consequence: What those drugs might do to the fetus?

That's something I didn't think of.

Can transplant recipients have kids?

tommymageeshemales2
08-03-2009, 04:09 PM

Thanks for explaining why I'm an asshole, most people don't have such courtesy.

As for explaining to you why having a fetish for PREGNANT TGIRLS is different from having one for a rubber or a foot fetish, well if you can't see the difference you've proved my point that you have a twisted mind.

This is like shooting fish....mental fish.

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-03-2009, 05:22 PM

Can transplant recipients have kids? I was responding to the above statement where you refer to the medical community trying to resurrect a way to enable post-op women to bear children.

SarahG
08-03-2009, 06:53 PM

Can transplant recipients have kids? I was responding to the above statement where you refer to the medical community trying to resurrect a way to enable post-op women to bear children.

Right, they would be using the same anti-rejection drugs that they give people who get lung, kidney, or eye transplants :shrug

If those people can take those meds and still have kids, I suspect it wouldn't harm the fetus.

Although I could see the "well, you were born from parts I harvested from a corpse" talk might not go over well with the kid...

Lucy157
08-03-2009, 07:21 PM
I think what the poster was asking is if we could would we like to be mothers. I personally would love to be a mother, of course I know it could never happen but yes if I could get pregnant I would.

tslover777
12-23-2009, 11:39 PM
girls are hotter when they're preggers, they glow etc but pregnant tgirl???wtf

tsmandy
12-23-2009, 11:46 PM

Why do you want to cancel Mandy? I think it would be totally hot if you did a scene with a pregnant girl :D

I did end up shooting a scene with a pregnant friend after all. The infamous Mandy and Muffy shoot.

sunairco
12-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Pregnant female fetish? A glow? Hey bud, get a grip w/ real life, you're apparently being influenced by something your read,seen, or heard about and it's tickling your fancy. Try spending nine months with a real live female to full term and then tell me if you still objectify pregnant females. Glow? My ass. If there is any trial in life to test your sanity, living with a pregnant female has to rate up there in the top few unless you love a dramatic, emotional roller coaster experience and like cleaning up puke off the toilet seat and sink b4 you take a crap or shave.

TsVanessa69
12-24-2009, 03:31 AM
This is the reason I wouldnt ever have SRS.
No offense to the girls who opted for it.
But in my mind, a sex change would be just that.
The ability to have a mentrual cycle and give birth.
Until that operation comes out, my dick does just fine!

vorga
12-24-2009, 04:08 AM

Really interesting.

I've cried on more than a few occasions, watching these shows wishing it could be me. this is a touchingly honest answer .