PDA

View Full Version : Preview Pic's Hot Pink Balls...

TempestTS
08-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Another set of preview pics, seems that my webmaster is more than a bit slow on things and Ive never been a patient woman when it comes to giving pleasure, so I just uploaded this entire set over on my own http://images4sale.com/store/26123 site

This was my first shoot playing with my new glass toy which has quickly become one of my favorites by far.

rockabilly
08-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Great Tempest. :)

xxxian
08-02-2009, 03:49 AM
Nice!

Xian

Star Angel 86
08-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Damn you're looking mighty fine Tempest. :twisted:

TempestTS
08-02-2009, 10:29 PM

Not clear on exactly what your saying here, can you clarify, or at least flatter me more LOL

Ok just a couple more to share the rest youll have to go to my site for or wait for them to go up on the Ts-RockDolls.com site in August

rockabilly
08-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Work it Tempest ;)

2009AD
08-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Another set of preview pics, seems that my webmaster is more than a bit slow on things and Ive never been a patient woman when it comes to giving pleasure, so I just uploaded this entire set over on my own http://images4sale.com/store/26123 site

This was my first shoot playing with my new glass toy which has quickly become one of my favorites by far.

Whereas 90% of the guys are looking at the pink balls, a few of us are looking at the legs and feet.

As a leg and foot man, I have to say, this pic made me stand up at attention. Please do include more shots without shoes or strappy heels!

Star Angel 86
08-03-2009, 02:40 AM

Not clear on exactly what your saying here, can you clarify, or at least flatter me more LOL

Ok just a couple more to share the rest youll have to go to my site for or wait for them to go up on the Ts-RockDolls.com site in August

Well okay Tempest,if you insist I absolutely love this layout,I love stockings & high heels,your hair look really good too. 8)

TempestTS
08-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Well okay Tempest,if you insist I absolutely love this layout,I love stockings & high heels,your hair look really good too. 8)

Awww your so polite here... and I was wishing for lust filled erotic chaos... I have a hunch I know exactly what was going through your head and it was a bit more than a complement on my hair LOL

Sulka_bewitched_me
08-03-2009, 05:13 PM
My two favorite fetishes rolled into one: TS lady and Goth chick! HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loren
08-03-2009, 06:53 PM
great pics :jerkoff :claps :claps

ChIDuDe
08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
the pic of your heels in the air made my cock rock hard ;)

Star Angel 86
08-03-2009, 08:23 PM

Awww your so polite here... and I was wishing for lust filled erotic chaos... I have a hunch I know exactly what was going through your head and it was a bit more than a complement on my hair LOL

I forgot you don't like it when I'm a lad on my best behavior,it's kind hard to be Mephistopheles with a name like Star Angel. :lol:

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey Star Angel dont forget Lucifer was an angel ... once. :twisted: