PDA

View Full Version : Any girls here into Golden Showers?

BiCuriousGeorge
07-28-2009, 04:11 AM
Either giving, receiving, or both. I have been trying to find a girl in the New York area who is into this. I have a huge fetish for it but have not found a girl to help me achieve this fantasy. The only girls I heard of that might do this is Tara Emory and Vanessa but neither are anywhere near NY. If you have done it or wanted to try it let me know. Thanks!

loren
07-28-2009, 04:22 AM
umm Let me think, no way.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 05:01 AM
Either giving, receiving, or both. I have been trying to find a girl in the New York area who is into this. I have a huge fetish for it but have not found a girl to help me achieve this fantasy. The only girls I heard of that might do this is Tara Emory and Vanessa but neither are anywhere near NY. If you have done it or wanted to try it let me know. Thanks!

I've given, but ugh so messy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

BiCuriousGeorge
07-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Come to NY and let's get messy! :D

Dirky
07-28-2009, 05:03 AM
I'd gladly receive one if I was able to use an umbrella.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 05:09 AM
Come to NY and let's get messy! :D

lol Um I wish I could, works too busy though! I did lived there however 6 years! Where was this pee fetish then? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BiCuriousGeorge
07-28-2009, 05:19 AM
I didn't realize I had this fetish until about 2 years ago. I was close to doing this almost a year ago with Vanessa from Chicago. Unfortunately when she came to visit NY I was low on funds and did not get the chance to see her. I have a facial fetish too, which I always had. What are your fetishes Hara?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 05:28 AM
I didn't realize I had this fetish until about 2 years ago. I was close to doing this almost a year ago with Vanessa from Chicago. Unfortunately when she came to visit NY I was low on funds and did not get the chance to see her. I have a facial fetish too, which I always had. What are your fetishes Hara?

I see. Um on top my head? Facials (giving and receiving), queening (face-sitting), feet worship (mines), spanking (yours), dildo-ass play (yours), prostrate milking/massages (yours), domination (yours), servitude/submission (yours), public play etc. etc. lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BiCuriousGeorge
07-28-2009, 05:33 AM
Wow Hara, you sound like my kind of girl :D If you ever decide to visit NY again definitely let me know. We can do ALL your fetishes!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 06:42 AM
Wow Hara, you sound like my kind of girl :D If you ever decide to visit NY again definitely let me know. We can do ALL your fetishes!

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
07-28-2009, 06:48 AM
Does opening a window of a tall building and pissing on random people count? If so, yeah, I into that.

As a guy, I wouldn't mind rounding up some girls to make pee-pee on. I'll make sure to load up on asparagus.

2009AD
07-28-2009, 06:59 AM
I was close to doing this almost a year ago with Vanessa from Chicago. :puke

phobun
07-28-2009, 07:04 AM

The weird and idiotic things people will actually admit can be astonishing.

bte
07-28-2009, 07:56 AM
If I see piss, then I'm moving, but you see piss and you stay.

phobun
07-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Does opening a window of a tall building and pissing on random people count? If so, yeah, I into that.

I picture an old geezer totally drunk, butt naked on the top of a building, hips pushed forward, with a weak stream from a giant prostate.

Trowa
07-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Haters gonna hate...lovers gonna love...

I kind of used to be into this when I was in my teens. Never had it done though. I'm still open to it depending on my mood.

TsVanessa69
07-30-2009, 07:03 AM

well i was just in nyc last week, if u were serious we could have done it then. Giving golden showers is clearly listed on my site.

2009AD
07-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Giving golden showers is clearly listed on my site.

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

alyssats
07-30-2009, 09:27 AM
I like giving golden showers to guys better open their mouth jaja

I like watching hot cute guys taking pee also

Trowa
07-30-2009, 10:19 AM

well i was just in nyc last week, if u were serious we could have done it then. Giving golden showers is clearly listed on my site.

I may be coming to Chicago next Spring, I may just have to look you up. Not sure if you'll still be there, I know you were thinking of moving to NYC, which actually would be better for me.

Tara Emory
08-12-2009, 06:32 PM

I'm not that far from NY. Just a 4 hour drive.

-Tara

xxxian
08-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Tara, you can pee on me anytime... :-)

Xian

buckjohnson
08-12-2009, 10:19 PM
I actually did this to a female last year. But like most weirdness, she wanted it to be more and more degrading. First just on her body, then her titties, then her face, then, well use your imagination. I had to drink about 3 cans of soda, beer, water or something else to keep up the stamina. Eventually I had to find another place to leave my pee at .

scroller
08-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I actually did this to a female last year. But like most weirdness, she wanted it to be more and more degrading. First just on her body, then her titties, then her face, then, well use your imagination. I had to drink about 3 cans of soda, beer, water or something else to keep up the stamina. Eventually I had to find another place to leave my pee at .

Awesome. LOL

TsVanessa69
08-12-2009, 11:31 PM

I may be coming to Chicago next Spring, I may just have to look you up. Not sure if you'll still be there, I know you were thinking of moving to NYC, which actually would be better for me.
I'm going to be in Jersey next week from the 18th-22nd! :wink: :wink:

TsVanessa69
08-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh girl :roll: :roll:

Tara Emory
08-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Tara, you can pee on me anytime... :-)

Xian

ah, well I only pee on people, not the reverse. But I can pee with an erection too.

-Tara

buckjohnson
08-12-2009, 11:53 PM
MS. TsVanessa69
I have been going to shytown for years, prob been there over 50 times in the last 20 years. I go at least twice a year for the jaz and blues fests, almost bought a fixer upper triplex near c-green, (my Amtrax conductor co-buyer backed out). I can't believe that not once in my 50 trips we could not have connected. The only tranny I met was when I stayed, by coincendence, in the same suites as some Jerry Springer guests.

Curtnj_bi
08-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Golden showers is good fun if you're both into it. I've done it to my current girlfriend a few times. Including once in the mouth, no she didn't swallow and once while my cock was buried in her ass. That took an amazing amount of concentration to pull of, but was hot.

giovanni_hotel
08-13-2009, 12:13 AM
Can someone please explain what the turn-on is from being pissed on!!?????

Curtnj_bi
08-13-2009, 12:18 AM

Can someone explain the turn on of a facial? or anal sex? Or Shemales? Sometimes you just enjoy things.

buckjohnson
08-13-2009, 12:23 AM

Can someone explain the turn on of a facial? or anal sex? Or Shemales? Sometimes you just enjoy things.

I thought the same thig when that female wanted me to pee on her. Later reflection, with the knowledge of some nonsense behavior that was certified and had legal consequences, I realized that she is chasing demons that I could never understand.

Dirky
08-13-2009, 12:44 AM
I thought the same thig when that female wanted me to pee on her. Later reflection, with the knowledge of some nonsense behavior that was certified and had legal consequences, I realized that she is chasing demons that I could never understand.

Sounds like a cool chick. Do you still have her phone number?

buckjohnson
08-13-2009, 04:36 AM

You better have suicide hot line on speed dial. She was a goddess and submissive sexually. I fucked her everywhere, behind the building at my job, in the men’s restroom at our job, she gave me bj's at my cubicle, sex early am in the parks, on her front porch/balcony. She liked it rough, fast, kinky, and weird all too crazy for me to chat about here. So the pissing did not surprise me. But when she was off her meds she was suicidal. I got off the ride. She then threaten to kill my ex, stalked me, got fired from our job for threatening some random female who happened to come over to talk to me, hacked into my email and sent phony emails from me...If you still want her #....

Dirky
08-13-2009, 04:53 AM

You better have suicide hot line on speed dial. She was a goddess and submissive sexually. I fucked her everywhere, behind the building at my job, in the men’s restroom at our job, she gave me bj's at my cubicle, sex early am in the parks, on her front porch/balcony. She liked it rough, fast, kinky, and weird all too crazy for me to chat about here. So the pissing did not surprise me. But when she was off her meds she was suicidal. I got off the ride. She then threaten to kill my ex, stalked me, got fired from our job for threatening some random female who happened to come over to talk to me, hacked into my email and sent phony emails from me...If you still want her #....

If she's that wild with the sex, I'll take my chances with the other stuff. Besides, everybody has their good and bad days.

Lucy157
08-13-2009, 11:44 AM
I only had a golden shower once in my teens at a glory hole in south east London. In those days i only wore womens underwear under baggy male clothes. I remember I had been there for a while sucking guys and one guy came into the cubicle i was in after I had sucked him, he just pissed in my mouth and all over my face and chest - I was quite shocked at the time but the memory really turns me on now. I would definitely do it again.

terry60_82
08-13-2009, 11:53 PM
I have had a few from women including one who used to have me lick her pussy and then would raise up off me and piss in my mouth while she rubbed her clit and came.

never from a man or T girl though......yet

BiCuriousGeorge
08-14-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes this sort of stuff. Although I am jealous that they have experienced this and I haven't yet. Lucy157, your story was really hot! Not only did you do the golden shower fetish but through a gloryhole!!!! Awesome. I have done the gloryhole thing once before but I only stuck my cock through it, next time I will do it both ways.