PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James get dunked on shiiit

Ryz
07-22-2009, 10:09 PM
haha oh wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhHA8vk0xA&feature=player_embedded

BLKGSXR
07-22-2009, 10:12 PM
good thing he didnt go to akron Ohio university o wait he just skipped college-Ryz I cannot approve this video.

sugdaddie69
07-23-2009, 03:34 AM
:violin

Jericho
07-23-2009, 03:40 AM
Basketball's not big over here.
I've watched it about 6 times, i still don't get it, what's the deal?

jjhill
07-23-2009, 03:44 AM

Lebron is the Chosen One. Already one of the greatest and he's only 25

Jericho
07-23-2009, 03:55 AM

So, dunkin is a bad thing?
(i'd google this, but, i wouldn't know where to start!)

jjhill
07-23-2009, 03:56 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slam_dunk

Ryz
07-23-2009, 04:01 AM

Getting dunked on is really bad

Jericho
07-23-2009, 04:16 AM
Ahh, i get it, a bit like Beckham getting caught off side!
Ya live and learn, thanks JJ, Ryz.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 04:23 AM
Ahh, i get it, a bit like Beckham getting caught off side!
Ya live and learn, thanks JJ, Ryz.

no problem

alcoholic408
07-23-2009, 04:37 AM
I've seen the video and it is bad. But it is not as bad as when Vince Carter DUNKED over Tim Duncan. Now that was bad.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 04:50 AM
what about this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INK-Pr6Z82A

sugdaddie69
07-23-2009, 05:14 AM

He's a cry baby who hasn't won anything.The snub in Orlando,and the confiscated tape,he's becoming sickening.When he wins some rings then he can act like the chosen one,until then he's a wanna be cry baby.

worldbro
07-23-2009, 05:18 AM
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/samonesaf/lebron.png

...not in the least bit

sugdaddie69
07-23-2009, 05:21 AM
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/samonesaf/lebron.png

...not in the least bit
He should be..his attitude will come back to bite him in his ringless ass

jjhill
07-23-2009, 05:23 AM

He's a cry baby who hasn't won anything.The snub in Orlando,and the confiscated tape,he's becoming sickening.When he wins some rings then he can act like the chosen one,until then he's a wanna be cry baby.

yea he has been doing things that I consider out of character. That I don't like or appreciate. He still has some time to turn it around tho

sugdaddie69
07-23-2009, 05:31 AM

yea he has been doing things that I consider out of character. That I don't like or appreciate. He still has some time to turn it around tho

I know thats your boy and all,but whoever is advising him needs to be fired.If he doesn't turn it around his public image sink.Fuck,even Michael got dunked on and didn't act like a spoil sport/kid.And lets face it..Michael is still..THE CHOSEN ONE..and he's not even playing.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 05:35 AM

I know thats your boy and all,but whoever is advising him needs to be fired.If he doesn't turn it around his public image sink.Fuck,even Michael got dunked on and didn't act like a spoil sport/kid.And lets face it..Michael is still..THE CHOSEN ONE..and he's not even playing.

I agree, hopefully it's not one of his boys still like when he first came in the league. Plus with the whole dunking thing, it happens to everyone. The way those tapes got destroyed, you'd think the guy posterized him big time.

worldbro
07-23-2009, 05:38 AM

I agree, hopefully it's not one of his boys still like when he first came in the league. Plus with the whole dunking thing, it happens to everyone. The way those tapes got destroyed, you'd think the guy posterized him big time.

You have to put into consideration Nike didn't own Jordan like they own Lebron, I would like to see the differences in both their contracts.

sugdaddie69
07-23-2009, 05:39 AM

Maybe next year i can lighten your pockets,should Kobe and Lebron cross paths,lol.

Legend
07-23-2009, 06:38 AM
LOL, you guys act like great players have been ever dunked on before.People who go crazy are dunks always amaze, one dunk doesn't win a basketball game.

AmericanDream
07-23-2009, 07:12 AM
Lebron's a clown anyway, a little momma's boy. It's funny how as he gets more publicity he starts to act more like a thug. He's not a thug and never even hung with thugs, he was a momma's boy given all the opportunities in the world to succeed. He doesn't want to go and give props to a great player like Dwight Howard after getting his ass handed to him? He's a little momma's boy bitch and not a real man at all.

JJhill your saying Lebrons already one of the greatest? I hope you don't mean all-time.

Fuck Lebron, wants to act like he's a NY Yankee fan too, what a joke. That's like Obama liking the White Sox, JOKE!

Let's go BULLS...and NETS!
Cavs will have a good shot at a championship this year, but I don't think they could even fuck with the Lakers. We'll see how it all plays out, I love Shaq, but Lebron I've lost a tremendous amount of respect for.

Legend
07-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Lebron's a clown anyway, a little momma's boy. It's funny how as he gets more publicity he starts to act more like a thug. He's not a thug and never even hung with thugs, he was a momma's boy given all the opportunities in the world to succeed. He doesn't want to go and give props to a great player like Dwight Howard after getting his ass handed to him? He's a little momma's boy bitch and not a real man at all.

JJhill your saying Lebrons already one of the greatest? I hope you don't mean all-time.

Fuck Lebron, wants to act like he's a NY Yankee fan too, what a joke. That's like Obama liking the White Sox, JOKE!

Cavs will have a good shot at a championship this year, but I don't think they could even fuck with the Lakers. We'll see how it all plays out, I love Shaq, but Lebron I've lost a tremendous amount of respect for.

Stop hating on lebron dude.

AmericanDream
07-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Sorry, but it's true.

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 08:24 AM

Stop hating on lebron dude.he's just bitter because in HS he tried out for the basketball team and they said gtfo.
Lebron is a phenomenal player-Main reason the Cav's got as far as they did-Nuff said.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 03:16 PM

Ok American Dream I agree with you on the first paragraph.

Lebron is one of the greatest players of all time. Just look at his stats and what he's doing. Michael Jordan haven't even done the things he's doing. He's already considered one of the greatest small fowards of all time. Sure Bird is still ahead of him right now, but not for long. Also if you had to pick your favorite 5 at all positions, Lebron wouldn't be the sf?

I am a Bulls fan. Born and raised in Chicago so that explains that. Now my question to you is, how long did it take Michael Jordan to win a ring? When did Jordan get his ring? When he got Pippen. Pippen is one of the most underrated players of all time plus he was in the top 5 NBA Players while playing with Jordan. Not only did he have Pippen, Horace Grant for the first 3 and Rodman for the last three. Then don't even let me talk about our guards or bench. The only position we lacked at for years was the center position.

Now with Cleveland getting to the Championship next year. I doubt it. Cleveland and Boston to stacked.

Like you said lets go Bulls, I don't mind the Nets cuz I get all their games and all the Knicks games.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 03:17 PM

Maybe next year i can lighten your pockets,should Kobe and Lebron cross paths,lol.

lol the only way their crossing paths is during the regular season. Boston is to stacked and Orlando even more lol

BiCuriousGeorge
07-23-2009, 05:16 PM
People are RETARDED!! What is the big fucking deal with getting dunked on. People get dunked on EVERYDAY. If someone is going up for a dunk chances are unless they foul the person the dunk will be made. It WAS NOT a real game. There would be no reason for Lebron to possibly hurt the kid just so he couldn't get dunked on in a pickup game. People get way too excited over a part of the game. People get lucky. That kid got lucky. It's not news worthy. Definitely not worth trying to confiscate all video of it. LEBRON IS A JOKE for acting this way. If he just let the kid have his moment and left it at that it wouldn't be a story. In baseball, if a rookie kid strikes out Albert Pujols it's not all over the news. If a rookie tennis player gets an ace against Serena it's no big deal. If a rookie football player sacks Peyton Manning it's no big deal. People need to stop acting like Lebron is GOD, so does Lebron. Maybe he should just quit playing because someone got a lucky dunk on him. I won't watch any basketball anymore because the world is ending because someone got dunked on. GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK!!!!!!!!

Ryz
07-23-2009, 05:20 PM

lol you mad

sugdaddie69
07-23-2009, 10:29 PM
PERFECT GAME.....WHITE SOX..PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YESSSSS

jjhill
07-24-2009, 01:17 AM
Hell yea Sug!