View Full Version : The Ex...........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-16-2009, 03:45 AM
Had a great convo with a HA chick a few minutes ago and I had to educate her on an ex of hers. Figured I'd share my insight on the convo and open it up to others to jump in with their opinions.........

She mentioned that she'd gone out with an ex recently who called her something disrespectful because some other men were hitting on her while she was out partying with him. [Like that doesn't happen all the time with just about every chick......] Anyway........... I explained the following to her:

The Ex: as opinionated by JWBL

When the man is the ex in a relationship and he takes the chick out somewhere he can possibly mistake the outing as a relationship reunited. In his head he's back in. If the woman [cd/ts/tv/gg] has made the man have mind blowing orgasms [please see the eyeroll thread for verification of mind blowing http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38133&highlight=eyeroll then the woman is really in for it because the man in question is basically the same as a brand spanking new puppy that's owner just gave it a "good meaty treat." No matter what you do, for a longggggggggg time that puppy is gonna be right up underneath it's owner's leg and when someone or something else gets attention the puppy will be upset.

Please feel free to express your thoughts...............

worldbro
07-16-2009, 03:53 AM
Well as an ex he would have stopped getting freebies and had to pay the required donation for her time that night.

..yeah he's probably pissed; were in a damn recession

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-16-2009, 04:04 AM
Well as an ex he would have stopped getting freebies and had to pay the required donation for her time that night.

..yeah he's probably pissed; were in a damn recession

hehe

glenntinnyc
07-18-2009, 07:30 PM
ok, heres my take as i understand this, if she is getting hit on and he gets pissed hes a douche. all attractive women get hit on, if she getting hit on and she implied to him before the evening that she was looking to rekindle the relationship and then after getting hit on responded to it shes a cunt for leading him on.

Ts CinthyaNY
07-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Seems that lot of the guys here do not want to share a honest opinion...

Love ...

Cinthya