PDA

View Full Version : UFC 100

Legend
07-12-2009, 06:40 AM
Anyone else watch, i'm glad bisping got ktfo, he is a arrogant s.o.b and i was surprised brock ko'd mir like that, he is a monster.

Ryz
07-12-2009, 06:53 AM
AHHHHHHH I forgot about it shit

BiCuriousGeorge
07-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Awesome. Bisping got knocked the fuck out! Second shot when he was already knocked out was great. Lesnar beat Mir's face in. Looked like a cabbage patch kid. GSP fight was boring. Just wresteled around with not much action.

JINNOGO
07-12-2009, 08:01 AM
I'm Pissed off!

Legend
07-12-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm Pissed off!

Why?

stillies77
07-12-2009, 08:06 AM
I watched it...holy shit it was great...Lesnar is a fucking beast and his postfight interview was the best one I have ever seen...Henderson made Bisping look like that bitch from the exorcist when her head turned all the way around!

jordyd19
07-12-2009, 08:15 AM
GSP is the whip!

The heavy weight bout was so overhyped as the biggest fight in history when it was the worst technical fight I've ever seen.

The Henderson fight was degifinetly the best tonight. The fight after lesner with fitch and the brazillian almost put me to sleep that's when I bounced.

The 1st fight with the korean was total bullshit on the scoring one judge was out of there fucking mind giving all rounds to him. It was definetly closer then what that one judge scored.

Was he the guy who knocked the dred off the african assasin?

62des
07-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Fuck can't wait until someone puts it on youtube. Glad Lesnar won because frank was talkin plenty of shit like he man handled lesnar when it was just a rookie mistake he made to just leave an opening for the submission. Lucky shit if you asked me but this time he wasn't so lucky.

Burnanator
07-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Flipping off the fans and the sponsors...the people paying him...shows what a class act Cock Chestner is, does alot to legitimize the sport.

I Hope his aryan ass dies in a fire.

Trowa
07-12-2009, 11:08 AM
GSP is the whip!

The heavy weight bout was so overhyped as the biggest fight in history when it was the worst technical fight I've ever seen.

The Henderson fight was degifinetly the best tonight. The fight after lesner with fitch and the brazillian almost put me to sleep that's when I bounced.

The 1st fight with the korean was total bullshit on the scoring one judge was out of there fucking mind giving all rounds to him. It was definetly closer then what that one judge scored.

Was he the guy who knocked the dred off the african assasin?

Worst technical fight? Did you understand what was going on? And as for Akiyama, I thought it was closer myself, but to say Belcher was robbed is retarded. It doesn't matter if he got scored 30-27 or 29-28 he still won 2 rounds. And if you're talking about Sokoudjou then no. They have never fought and Sokoudjou fights at LHW and HW.

bte
07-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Anybody know who won between G.S.P. and Thiago Alves?

stillies77
07-12-2009, 05:11 PM
GSP whipped his ass for 5 rounds and scored 9 takedowns.

celticgrafix
07-12-2009, 07:00 PM
bisping got more the knocked out, he got planted in the ground, best part was the late punch on the ground

celticgrafix
07-12-2009, 07:01 PM
thiago, what a dissapointing fight for him, i thought he had a chance to win, he got his assed kicked for 5 rounds

celticgrafix
07-12-2009, 07:03 PM
id give them the finger too if they booed me, he loves the hate and adds more excitement back to the sport, everyone was getting way to nice with each other, its nice to see some tension and hate between fighters

longhorn
07-12-2009, 08:33 PM
watch it loved every minute of and yea i'm definentaly glad bisping got ktfo too espically that last hit after henderson had knocked him out to cement things i was only dissapointed in the gsp vs. alves fight i wanted to see a knock out but it is what it is.

bte
07-13-2009, 02:38 AM
id give them the finger too if they booed me, he loves the hate and adds more excitement back to the sport, everyone was getting way to nice with each other, its nice to see some tension and hate between fighters

A lot of people don't like Brock Lesnar. I actually think he is becoming a pretty good fighter. I used to watch him on the WWE when I used to be into wrestling, it's nice to see him fighting again. I was telling a few of my friends before Mir and Lesnar fought last night that Lesnar would knock out Mir. Their first fight Lesnar gave it to Mir (though that what he says). He just made a rookie mistake in the first match.

He does add more excitement, but as he said during the post match interview, Dana White talked to him about it and he apologized the media during the post.

OEMEnemyNum1
07-13-2009, 03:29 AM
Alright people, anyone that disagrees with me in this I lose respect for haha. Henderson had the best knockout I have ever seen. Maybe next to Koschecks a few months ago... Oooh seeing that guys teeth lock up and his calves tense from that hit. Amazing...

Quiet Reflections
07-13-2009, 03:50 AM
Alright people, anyone that disagrees with me in this I lose respect for haha. Henderson had the best knockout I have ever seen. Maybe next to Koschecks a few months ago... Oooh seeing that guys teeth lock up and his calves tense from that hit. Amazing...
Machida vs Silva was one of the best i have ever seen

Trowa
07-13-2009, 03:50 AM
KO of the year candidate for sure. Best ever? Not too sure about that. We all knew Bisping was going down from a power right, no shock there.

Niccolo
07-13-2009, 04:38 AM
I did a little betting on paddy power, and ended up losing a couple of hundred. So that wasn't good.

On the other hand, although Sentanta is no longer with us, the event for some queer reason was on Racing World, on Sky.

I happened upon it as I was channel surfing, and got to watch it on TV after all. So that was good.

A bit of a mixed night for me then ..

OEMEnemyNum1
07-13-2009, 05:25 AM
KO of the year candidate for sure. Best ever? Not too sure about that. We all knew Bisping was going down from a power right, no shock there.

Ok, sorry I guess I should say for me it was the best ever because I hated Bisping. haha.

I've seen a few more stylistic knockouts, but that one just felt goooood.

Trowa
07-13-2009, 08:12 AM
It was satisfying for a lot of people. The only thing is, Bisping is no longer "protected" and he'll never be able to live that down. I think it kind of hurts marketing in the UK. Well at least they have Dan Hardy.

kaientai
07-13-2009, 09:09 AM
best part for me was between round 4 and 5 GSP says he pulled his groin, Greg Jackson cooly replies I don't care hit him with your groin.
Awesome PPV Brock talking about Coors light and maybe gettin on top of his wife was brilliant as well.
And of course go Hendo!!!

Quiet Reflections
07-13-2009, 09:13 AM
i was pleased with the outcome, i won $500 on the GSP fight

bte
07-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Anybody see the altercation between Rasheed Evans and Rampage at the PPV?