PDA

View Full Version : A question 4 any Military personel on here

Nassau
07-11-2009, 08:36 AM
How do your friends or battle buddies feel about you likening tgirls( I assume you like them if your on HA)

raybbaby
07-11-2009, 09:16 AM
it's liking, not likening. sorry, but I are the grammar police.

Stealthnacho
07-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Dont ask, dont tell. Sorry not brave enough. Way too damaging.

LibertyHarkness
07-11-2009, 12:01 PM
i have a quite a few british soldiers on my my msn that chat with me :) from convos i have with them alot of them are quite open about it ....i guess when your on the front line getting shot up etc, the worry of someone calling you a weirdo etc dont really scale with the risk of getting your head blown off..

bte
07-11-2009, 12:04 PM
I guess it all depends which branch of service you are in. I can only speak for the Navy, because I was in the Navy, and they really didn't care to tell you the truth.

LibertyHarkness
07-11-2009, 12:12 PM
hey bte i have a friend in the navy, he is dating a ts and the whole ship know.no issues whatsoever...as it goes we are all going out tonight and some of his navy mates are coming out as well lol

bte
07-11-2009, 12:16 PM
hey bte i have a friend in the navy, he is dating a ts and the whole ship know.no issues whatsoever...as it goes we are all going out tonight and some of his navy mates are coming out as well lol

That's cool. I guess acceptance is pretty much universal, again I can only speak for the Navy and my experiences. I don't know too much about the other services and whatnot.

LibertyHarkness
07-11-2009, 12:20 PM
well out of the 11 guys that speak to me on msn, 4 are in marines ... 2 are they wouldnt say but said it was to do with intelligence/gathering and they both know each other... the others are just split logistics, drivers etc....ohh and i got 1 RAF chap that is so lovely...

On my space i have a few us marines that chat to me as well, they are quite good fun as well.. send me some mad pics and shit ..:)

Though i am sure some units may give the guys a hardtime but i guess its more in jest maybe...as my thinking is these guys live/work etc together so there bonds must be strong and something like sexual tastes etc i dont see being a issue at the end of the day..they still strust their mate to look out for their back when it counts.

bte
07-11-2009, 12:27 PM
well out of the 11 guys that speak to me on msn, 4 are in marines ... 2 are they wouldnt say but said it was to do with intelligence/gathering and they both know each other... the others are just split logistics, drivers etc....ohh and i got 1 RAF chap that is so lovely...

On my space i have a few us marines that chat to me as well, they are quite good fun as well.. send me some mad pics and shit ..:)

Though i am sure some units may give the guys a hardtime but i guess its more in jest maybe...as my thinking is these guys live/work etc together so there bonds must be strong and something like sexual tastes etc i dont see being a issue at the end of the day..they still strust their mate to look out for their back when it counts.

You bring up a good point. As you said their friendship will last no matter if the other person like transsexuals more than GGs. That is how friends were, they didn't care if I like transsexuals or not. Its just my sexual taste.

LibertyHarkness
07-11-2009, 12:30 PM
from what they tell me, when the shit hits the fan the only thing that matters is loyality to protect each other ... rather nice i think .... shame in civilian life people cant take just an ounce of that belief ...

bte
07-11-2009, 12:39 PM
from what they tell me, when the shit hits the fan the only thing that matters is loyality to protect each other ... rather nice i think .... shame in civilian life people cant take just an ounce of that belief ...

Yeah I agree it is a shame. Hopefully one day people will wake up and realize that people are people, no matter what race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.

JeniferTS
07-11-2009, 02:41 PM
they all like trannies.

alyssats
07-11-2009, 02:54 PM
they all like trannies.

:lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
07-11-2009, 06:23 PM
We have a saying in the Special Warfare/Intelligence communities....
"Admit to nothing, Deny everything"