PDA

View Full Version : Showing off some of my newest artwork

TempestTS
07-10-2009, 11:39 PM
just completed two new designs that I thought I would share

The designs are fairly simple as they will be on the t-shirts for my CD release party but I thought they turned out fairly cool so I figured I would share them with you all

The designs will be available in White on black and Blood Red on black... Keeping it simple plus Ive always loved the high contrast classic Metal shirt designs such as the Motorhead WarPig logo ect...

Some of you might get the gender related symbolism I slipped into the design... not something you see on your usual Heavy Metal T-shirts but some how fitting for my fans LOL...

Here you go let me know what you all think

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Very cool designs.

Quiet Reflections
07-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Who would win in a fight between Lemmy and God?

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Trick question Lemmy is God.

TempestTS
07-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Who would win in a fight between Lemmy and God?

Too easy, Lemmy is GOD!

I actually appear with my band on the only officially sanctioned Motorhead Tribute album back in 1999. Im one girl that knows her Motorhead ;)

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Beat you to it ;)

TempestTS
07-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Beat you to it ;)

You realize that if your talking you cant have your tongue licking my boot... *Whap*

back to work you...

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Ouch! Yes mistress ... when do i get rewarded?

Marilyn
07-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Nice designs!

TempestTS
07-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Ouch! Yes mistress ... when do i get rewarded?

That is your reward... just wait till I get around to punishing you...

It tell you it would be long, painful, and likely result in a trip to the intensive care ward but I dont want to get your hopes up for getting let off easy by me... now back to work... you let your drool dry on my heel...

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 12:48 AM
grumble grumble Yes mistress.

Soto
07-11-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm pretty sure most of the detail you have on the bodies and the wings(especially the wings because they're blurry and not clean) won't print very well. To print on black fabric, the printer basically has to print twice to make the white bright enough to be seen. This is where the art that's not super graphic will fall apart.

TempestTS
07-11-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm pretty sure most of the detail you have on the bodies and the wings(especially the wings because they're blurry and not clean) won't print very well. To print on black fabric, the printer basically has to print twice to make the white bright enough to be seen. This is where the art that's not super graphic will fall apart.

The images are altered for the web that you see right now, the final will be screen print ready using half-tones for the more detailed shading areas so no worries there Its already covered, I just cant post full size 300dpi to the web here. :)

Ive done this type of design work quite a bit and dont expect any problems, however you are correct, with the proper settings on the final artwork some designs simply cannot be screen printed but if you know the specs on the ink and the screen lines of resolution you can achieve great results with little trouble.

alyssats
07-11-2009, 10:35 AM
wow you sure do have a talent for that

i want to learn those kind of things also

TempestTS
07-11-2009, 06:19 PM
wow you sure do have a talent for that

i want to learn those kind of things also

Oh thats easy, Join a Rock band, become broke most of your life then you find that you have to learn to do all kinds of things because you cant afford to pay anyone else to do them for you... LOL

I became a girl of many trades do to necessity but it has served me well.